ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 29
« First < 142021222324 25262728 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>We need a couple new images for the header
DaFace 01:49 PM 12-28-2010
This thread is to be used to submit pics that would work well for the headers. Note that the "action" part of the picture has to be largely horizontal in order to fit in the frame. If you use the attached Photoshop template, I'll be much more likely to add a pic since I'm lazy.

Here's the full list of current images in the rotation:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/header/

You can download templates for Photoshop and Paint.NET (which is free) here:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/header/templates/
[Reply]
DaFace 11:36 AM 11-04-2015
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Not everyone is a Royals fan......and I'm here for the Chiefs.
Yeah, that decision is above my pay grade, but it'd have to be a very deliberate decision to do something like that. Making RoyalsPlanet a bigger focus would bring in new people that might not come here otherwise, but it would also alienate people who are here for the Chiefs.

I like having the RoyalsPlanet skin available, but going beyond that would have to be a bigger discussion (or at least mandate from AC).
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:52 AM 11-04-2015

[Reply]
Rain Man 11:54 AM 11-04-2015
Yeah, if this became a baseball-themed site I would start spending my time on Downtime Chiefsplanet.
[Reply]
KCTitus 01:51 PM 11-04-2015
Seconded...I've been mostly quiet about this, but something has to be done. I would suggest something like the politics sequestration.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:57 PM 11-04-2015
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Seconded...I've been mostly quiet about this, but something has to be done. I would suggest something like the politics sequestration.
Eh, they just won the World Series. Once the celebration winds down, I'm sure it'll go back to largely contained inside the Repository thread.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:05 PM 11-04-2015
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
I've ignored all of the Royals threads so that it doesn't clog up the front page.
[Reply]
KCTitus 02:46 PM 11-04-2015
I've ignored all of the Royals threads so that it doesn't clog up the front page.
Same...I must have over 80+ threads on ignore. Has sucked spending 10 minutes taking out the trash each day, but I get it, they won the WS...
[Reply]
KCTitus 02:47 PM 11-04-2015
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Eh, they just won the World Series. Once the celebration winds down, I'm sure it'll go back to largely contained inside the Repository thread.
We'll see...from this thread, it seems there's lots and lots of energy about changing this place to a baseball forum. Ironic considering the origins of this place, if that happens, I guess I'll hop on the Mayflower again, and find a new home.
[Reply]
DaFace 02:38 PM 10-14-2017
It's been a couple years since we've refreshed any of the header images. If anyone happens to have the motivation to put a few together, I will shower you with the love of a thousand reps. (Or at least a couple reps that total a thousand points.)

At a minimum, we need to get our playmakers in the rotation. We don't have anything up there for Kelce, Hill, Hunt, or Alex right now.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:21 PM 10-14-2017
I added these three.

[Reply]
Bowser 03:31 PM 10-14-2017

[Reply]
Eleazar 03:42 PM 10-14-2017
Glad we finally decided it was time to take the Larry Johnson wallpaper down :-)
[Reply]
DaFace 03:51 PM 10-14-2017
Originally Posted by Cochise:
Glad we finally decided it was time to take the Larry Johnson wallpaper down :-)
Larry's been gone for a while, but I did go through and nix 5-10 others. Charles is still in there, but he's been cut down from probably 7 to 2ish. Bowe is gone. There was one of McCluster in there. A few other random shots of team members that aren't here anymore...
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:54 PM 10-14-2017
Charles is a Denver Bronco, he needs to come down altogether until such time that he retires
[Reply]
threebag 03:56 PM 10-14-2017

[Reply]
Page 24 of 29
« First < 142021222324 25262728 > Last »
Up