ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 37
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about beating the shit out of the Raiders
lawrenceRaider 11:11 AM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The non-DPI call on Abram was one of the worst no-calls of the season in any game.

Dumbshit.
No, it wasn't. You see that call just like that happen (or more appropriately, not happen) in every single game. It isn't the Saints getting fucked for a Super Bowl missing/not called DPI.

Dumbshit. :-)

I re-watched the entire game after seeing all the whining here about the Refs, and saw just as much stuff go against the Raiders as I saw go against the Chiefs. Chiefs OL was holding blatantly all game long, and very few of them got called.

Chiefs got whipped because they took the Raiders lightly. Period.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:12 AM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
No, it wasn't. You see that call just like that happen (or more appropriately, not happen) in every single game. It isn't the Saints getting fucked for a Super Bowl missing/not called DPI.

I re-watched the entire game after seeing all the whining here about the Refs, and saw just as much stuff go against the Raiders as I saw go against the Chiefs. Chiefs OL was holding blatantly all game long, and very few of them got called.

:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:08 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
No, it wasn't. You see that call just like that happen (or more appropriately, not happen) in every single game. It isn't the Saints getting ****ed for a Super Bowl missing/not called DPI.

Should I direct you to 20:30 in this video? Chris Simms calls it a blatant PI and the most pivotal play in the game..

Chris Simms > LawrenceRaider on all things football.....

[Reply]
htismaqe 12:33 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Should I direct you to 20:30 in this video? Chris Simms calls it a blatant PI and the most pivotal play in the game..

Chris Simms > LawrenceRaider on all things football.....
He also claimed the Chiefs were holding all game and it wasn't called.

Except of course for the Osemele hold that took 6 points off the board and led to an extended drive that saw Keleche suffer a possible career-ending injury. They didn't call holding. :-)
[Reply]
whats good 02:42 PM 11-18-2020
The non-DPI call on Abram was one of the worst no-calls of the season in any game.

Dumbshit.
you sir are being dramatic......

calm down.....:-)
[Reply]
Mecca 02:57 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by whats good:
you sir are being dramatic......

calm down.....:-)
So are Raider fans still of the belief that Abram is good? It must be nice to use a high pick on a safety that doesn't cover well in the passing era.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:09 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
So are Raider fans still of the belief that Abram is good? It must be nice to use a high pick on a safety that doesn't cover well in the passing era.
Yep.

Not one of them watched him in college or knows anything about him otherwise. Anybody that saw Abram in college knows what he is. He's the same in the NFL.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:50 AM 11-18-2020
DE Ferrell on the covid list and may not play.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:09 AM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
He won’t, he tested positive.

S Lamarcus Joyner is a close contact who may or may not play as well.

Honestly shouldn’t matter, the Raiders are getting butt****ed and everyone knows it.
[Reply]
jdubya 11:42 AM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Him and Trent Brown is still out. Both Ferrell and Brown were huge factors in the first game.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:48 AM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Him and Trent Brown is still out. Both Ferrell and Brown were huge factors in the first game.
Crosby was the real disruptor. In fact, Crosby has consistently outperformed Ferrell pretty much since the beginning of their rookie season.
[Reply]
wazu 11:50 AM 11-18-2020
Crosby was the real disruptor. In fact, Crosby has consistently outperformed Ferrell pretty much since the beginning of their rookie season.
Crosby is definitely the one I remember from first game. Guy was a beast.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:52 AM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
Crosby is definitely the one I remember from first game. Guy was a beast.
Crosby had a sack, a TFL, 1 solo tackle, 1 assist, and 2 QB hits.

Ferrell had 3 solo tackles and a PD.
[Reply]
jdubya 11:51 AM 11-18-2020
I dont disagree but Ferrell has been excellent against the run and containing QB`s that can run. He doesnt have any or many sacks but always has a high number of pressures. They will miss him for sure. I dont think Key is near his equal
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:59 AM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
I dont disagree but Ferrell has been excellent against the run and containing QB`s that can run. He doesnt have any or many sacks but always has a high number of pressures. They will miss him for sure. I dont think Key is near his equal
Ferrell is an excellent run defender. I don't ever see him get much QB pressure. I've probably seen 4 or 5 of their games.

FWIW, I got those previous stats from PFR. These are from Lineups Fantasy (I don't have a PFF membership so can't view advanced stats).

Crosby:

24 tackles, 6 sacks, 1 pressure, 8 QB hits

Ferrell:

19 tackles, 0 sacks, 1 pressure, 7 QB hits
[Reply]
Page 16 of 37
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up