ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Has anyone tried CBD Oil?
Titty Meat 05:56 PM 05-11-2018
If so how'd it go? I have real bad anxiety and this week it's been terrible. Today I tried some CBD gummies and they actually work! I feel very relaxed and unlike smoking weed I feel like I have a clear mind.
[Reply]
Weron 12:37 AM 05-05-2020
In my opinion, CBD oil is a classic way to treat anxiety, but at the moment stores are overflowing with a range of CBD products. In any case, it will be useful for a beginner to read about CBD oil for treating anxiety in this blog . It seems to me that it is better to start using CBD oil and then do experiments.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:08 PM 05-12-2020
Alright boys and girls, I need pointed in the right direction.

I'd like to try some CBD, I think full spectrum but I am unsure with all the CBD products currently available. I know many are absolutely trash so it's hard navigating the waters.

This is for pain relief for my father. He's got chronic back and Achilles pain. He actually had a stem cell injection into his Achilles last year which helped with about 75% of the pain. Basically though, my parents are very healthy 67 year olds. They hike 4-8 miles, multiple times per week. It's their hobby but my father feels a decent amount of pain afterwards. They just hiked 7 miles, on back to back days this week, and my mother text me that my dad's back and leg are bothering him.

Is there something out there I can purchase for him to try? He's not one to research or ask for help but I know he'd try something if I suggested it.
[Reply]
limested 08:12 PM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:

I'd like to try some CBD, I think full spectrum but I am unsure with all the CBD products currently available. I know many are absolutely trash so it's hard navigating the waters.

This is for pain relief for my father. He's got chronic back and Achilles pain. He actually had a stem cell injection into his Achilles last year which helped with about 75% of the pain. Basically though, my parents are very healthy 67 year olds. They hike 4-8 miles, multiple times per week. It's their hobby but my father feels a decent amount of pain afterwards. They just hiked 7 miles, on back to back days this week, and my mother text me that my dad's back and leg are bothering him.

Is there something out there I can purchase for him to try? He's not one to research or ask for help but I know he'd try something if I suggested it.
This one works well. https://americanshamanhemp.com/ameri...-hemp-oil-30ml
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 08:12 PM 05-12-2020

I can't speak to their other products, but I use Urbal Activ's mints to help with sleep and I'm very happy. From what I've read their drops are water soluble, which is better than oils.

Plus they are local if you wanna talk to someone in person. (Tempe)

https://urbalactiv.com/?SID=7270c270...75afd3e6c8daf0
[Reply]
bigdaddychieffan 08:15 PM 05-12-2020
I buy the clear bears from the just cbd store. They are amazing. 0 thc.
[Reply]
ljmhawk 08:36 PM 05-12-2020

the answer here is to stop hiking 7 miles.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:01 PM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by ljmhawk:
The Occam's razor approach to medicine. I like it.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:29 PM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by ljmhawk:
Dude I know. I don't care for hiking at all. But they are retired and live in a state with hiking year round. It's their fucking jam man!
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 09:44 PM 05-12-2020
Getting high only makes one more inept in dealing with anxiety. It's like taking a pain pill to treat an illness.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 03:05 AM 05-13-2020

I'm guessing you are probably looking for something like full spectrum capsules.

These look to be quite similar.

https://www.texashempcompanyllc.com/...=false&q=false

https://greatcbdshop.com/product/cbd...capsules-25mg/

I have never tried them myself though. CBD on it's own is just piss me off nonsense.

Wherever you go, make sure to check this sheet for Promo/Coupon codes. Might save you a few bucks.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...37o/edit#gid=0
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 05:43 AM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Getting high only makes one more inept in dealing with anxiety. It's like taking a pain pill to treat an illness.
You don't "get high" from CBD, Gertrude.
[Reply]
Chiefs Party 10:58 AM 05-13-2020
Hey everyone,

Loooong time lurker on this board but never really posted.

I wanted to chime into this because I own a supplement manufacturing company and some of our products are made with CBD/CBG. Extremely familiar with the products and businesses out there and can answer some questions if you have any.

Also... really sorry to hear about Flopnuts. Didn't know him, but he seemed like a good dude from the post I've read over the years.
[Reply]
lewdog 01:02 PM 05-13-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefs Party:
Hey everyone,

Loooong time lurker on this board but never really posted.

I wanted to chime into this because I own a supplement manufacturing company and some of our products are made with CBD/CBG. Extremely familiar with the products and businesses out there and can answer some questions if you have any.

Also... really sorry to hear about Flopnuts. Didn't know him, but he seemed like a good dude from the post I've read over the years.
PM me a link and I may just order from you.
[Reply]
Chiefs Party 07:43 PM 05-13-2020
PM me a link and I may just order from you.
Having issues with the PM. Might not have the function because I'm a new user.

The company's website is getwellsupplements.com. Also happy to talk over the phone if you have a bunch of questions. I can hook you up with a coupon too.
[Reply]
Chiefs Party 07:09 AM 05-14-2020
Tried to PM you after friend request, got denied by admin section of site. Is there anyway to fast track getting approved to send private messages?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up