ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Has anyone tried CBD Oil?
Titty Meat 05:56 PM 05-11-2018
If so how'd it go? I have real bad anxiety and this week it's been terrible. Today I tried some CBD gummies and they actually work! I feel very relaxed and unlike smoking weed I feel like I have a clear mind.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 07:08 PM 05-11-2018
CBD oil is a miracle cure. Joint pain, anxiety, insomnia. I really recommend it. Doesn’t make you high at all.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:09 PM 05-11-2018
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
CBD is legal in KC. There are stores around to buy it legally. The 1.8 mg of THC wouldn’t be in it, but the medicinal benefits are still there and if you’re not looking to get high it should be all you need.
There's one in Crossroads as well. Never went in there or tried the stuff, I get mine the ol' fashioned way.
[Reply]
MTG#10 07:11 PM 05-11-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Not sure. Pretty sure there's a place here that does
You're right, just a quick Google search turned up a couple stores in Springfield that carry it. I know what Im doing tomorrow!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:12 PM 05-11-2018
Don't know about anxiety but it sure did help my back when it was a bit sore. Pain went away in 15 minutes. Got it on 18th street.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:13 PM 05-11-2018
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
I live in Springfield. I think that recent law change was only for Jackson county.
Yep multiple places in Springfield.

Google could be your friend
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:13 PM 05-11-2018
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
You're right, just a quick Google search turned up a couple stores in Springfield that carry it. I know what Im doing tomorrow!
:-)

Disregard my last post :-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:14 PM 05-11-2018
Originally Posted by Pablo:
There's one in Crossroads as well. Never went in there or tried the stuff, I get mine the ol' fashioned way.
me too
[Reply]
Stryker 07:33 PM 05-11-2018
My son swears by this stuff. Not sure b/c I have never used :-):-)
[Reply]
jdubya 08:14 PM 05-11-2018
Personally I despise pot as a recreational drug.....hands down it turns many good folks into useless idiots. Having said that, I am intrigued with its medicinal affects. I have a great friend who has an 18 year old severely autistic son that has had major anxiety all his life and was having seizures every 3 to 5 days. A month ago they started giving him about 3 or 4 drops of this "Prana 4 CBD oil" under his tongue each morning and he has only had 1 seizure in the last 3 weeks and looks incredibly more relaxed on a daily basis than he has looked in 18 years......just saying
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:24 PM 05-11-2018
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Personally I despise pot as a recreational drug.....hands down it turns many good folks into useless idiots. Having said that, I am intrigued with its medicinal affects. I have a great friend who has an 18 year old severely autistic son that has had major anxiety all his life and was having seizures every 3 to 5 days. A month ago they started giving him about 3 or 4 drops of this "Prana 4 CBD oil" under his tongue each morning and he has only had 1 seizure in the last 3 weeks and looks incredibly more relaxed on a daily basis than he has looked in 18 years......just saying
That's great news! The CBD is a little different then the effects you're thinking about which comes from the THC. CBD doesn't have THC in it.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:45 PM 05-11-2018
Originally Posted by jdubya:
I talked about Prana products over a year ago here. They are great products. Tony Verzuza knows his shit

Cannabis is the best therapeutic substance with the least long term and short term health side effects. Man and cannabis consumption are integral to proper body chemistry. Do some research into the Endocannabinoid https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocannabinoid_system system within your body to gain some understanding.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:11 PM 05-11-2018
Billay - I got some of the worst anxiety coupled with hangovers from alcohol - that certainly can add to it - not trying to lecture - just stating my experiences.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:18 PM 05-11-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Billay - I got some of the worst anxiety coupled with hangovers from alcohol - that certainly can add to it - not trying to lecture - just stating my experiences.
This isn't hangover related. It's stress from the job. I always get bad anxiety/panic when I start something new. Also everyone in my family has panic disorder. It's genetics.
[Reply]
bigjosh 10:31 PM 05-11-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
This isn't hangover related. It's stress from the job. I always get bad anxiety/panic when I start something new. Also everyone in my family has panic disorder. It's genetics.
Ive been adding in cbd to my electronic cigarette. Takes the edge off and smoothes me out a bit. Without getting into my own personal issues i can say that it has worked well for me for about 3 months now.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:54 PM 05-11-2018
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
Ive been adding in cbd to my electronic cigarette. Takes the edge off and smoothes me out a bit. Without getting into my own personal issues i can say that it has worked well for me for about 3 months now.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
I just bought one of those to help curb my appetite for my diet lol
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up