ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 90
« First < 212728293031 323334354181 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2020 College Football
Pointer19 06:38 PM 09-08-2020
With many teams/conferences withdrawing from competition this year, it's going to be an interesting race to the top. My bold prediction? Army is the only team to play enough games to be eligible for a bowl and wins the National Championship by default.

Army shut out Middle Tennessee, Navy got destroyed by BYU, and Air Force is too scared to play anybody other than the other academies. Who'd you watch this weekend?

[Reply]
RustShack 08:07 PM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
We'll take your coach and fire him after going 9-4 bitch
Lol he’s not leaving a preseason top 10 team to take on a dumpster fire in Nebraska. I’d be a little more worried if Ohio State or ND opened up.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:13 PM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Lol he’s not leaving a preseason top 10 team to take on a dumpster fire in Nebraska. I’d be a little more worried if Ohio State or ND opened up.
Your basketball coach came here money talks you're a poverty state school in a shit conference
[Reply]
RustShack 08:14 PM 12-18-2020
Your basketball coach came here money talks you're a poverty state school in a shit conference
He didn’t leave Iowa State for Nebraska, he left for his dream job the Chicago Bulls.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:16 PM 12-18-2020
He didn’t leave Iowa State for Nebraska, he left for his dream job the Chicago Bulls.
Hoiberg could have gone anywhere he wanted and chose Nebraska because of the money. Most of college athletics is motivated by money so getting a coach wont be an issue.
[Reply]
RustShack 08:19 PM 12-18-2020
Hoiberg could have gone anywhere he wanted and chose Nebraska because of the money. Most of college athletics is motivated by money so getting a coach wont be an issue.
He chose Nebraska because his grandfather coached at Nebraska you dip shit. He also almost went to Nebraska to play football but elected to play basketball at Iowa State instead.

But yeah I understand you just wanting to hold onto the dream that Nebraska is elite :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:23 PM 12-18-2020
He chose Nebraska because his grandfather coached at Nebraska you dip shit. He also almost went to Nebraska to play football but elected to play basketball at Iowa State instead.

But yeah I understand you just wanting to hold onto the dream that Nebraska is elite :-)
Money played a big part but I was trolling you theres no way we would get Campbell but he will leave your shithole school and big deal he got to a conference title game. The last coach that did that here went to 3 and got fired so.
[Reply]
RustShack 08:26 PM 12-18-2020
Money played a big part but I was trolling you theres no way we would get Campbell but he will leave your shithole school and big deal he got to a conference title game. The last coach that did that here went to 3 and got fired so.
Is that supposed to be a brag? Nebraska is in such a good place now :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:27 PM 12-18-2020
Is that supposed to be a brag? Nebraska is in such a good place now :-)
No it shows what an irrelevant program Iowa St is
[Reply]
RustShack 08:30 PM 12-18-2020
No it shows what an irrelevant program Iowa St is
Forgive me I forget it’s still the 90’s in Nebraska. This may shock you, but in the future Iowa State is ranked #6 in 2020 and pretty relevant actually.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:32 PM 12-18-2020
Forgive me I forget it’s still the 90’s in Nebraska. This may shock you, but in the future Iowa State is ranked #6 in 2020 and pretty relevant actually.
8-2 in a weak conference so amazing. Mike Riley was 8-2 in 2016 you guys are a powerhouse now
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:36 PM 12-18-2020
This is like the old MU/KU football slap fights, but somehow even more irrelevant.

Seinfeld Jason Alexander GIF from Seinfeld GIFs

[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:38 PM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
This is like the old MU/KU football slap fights, but somehow even more irrelevant.

Only because ISU is irrelevant like KU was sans for 2 years. Mizzou has been a decent program for about 15 years now
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:59 PM 12-18-2020
Billay talking about a shithole conference (that nebraska came from) and has had their asses handed to them after going to a "real" conference. :-)

You just can't make this shit up
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:04 PM 12-18-2020
Only because ISU is irrelevant like KU was sans for 2 years. Mizzou has been a decent program for about 15 years now
Kansas has the best bowl winning percentage of all 4 and the most recent BCS bowl appearance and victory.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:13 PM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Kansas has the best bowl winning percentage of all 4 and the most recent BCS bowl appearance and victory.
Bo Pelini was fired 5 years ago and still has more wins since Nebraska joined the B1G than KU has total since 2009
[Reply]
Page 31 of 90
« First < 212728293031 323334354181 > Last »
Up