ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 151 of 617
« First < 51101141147148149150151 152153154155161201251 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Mr. Flopnuts 11:56 AM 05-26-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
maybe man

my chlamydia had to go untreated for like 5 months

my ex was having horrible abdominal pain and her doctor was like...

"well do you think you could have an STD?"

and she's like no I've only been with 1 guy since my last check and he doesn't have anything...

wellllllllllllllllll

that was an unpleasant discovery
:-) You're on fire today. And I'm not talking about your urethra!
Bowser 11:57 AM 05-26-2013
But I ain't mad at you. Shit, you're living the life I kinda lived years and years ago, without the STD's, of course.
Mr. Flopnuts 11:57 AM 05-26-2013
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The mods should resign if they don't change your name to Valtrex.
unnecessary valtrex LOL
MTG#10 11:58 AM 05-26-2013
So what's your goal, to have as much unprotected sex with as many random skanks as possible until your dick falls off?
Hootie 11:58 AM 05-26-2013
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini:
Wow lol
she honestly wasn't that mad

she was a cool girl

I felt like a miserable prick for a few days though...I didn't cheat on her or anything...it was definitely a pre-existing condition.

when that happens you take a pill and you're not supposed to have sex for 7 days...well we figured if we used condoms it would be fine

she moved to California after that summer and went for a check up

and she was like "oh by the way...we have chlamydia still"

I was like

FUCK

but she got her doctor to give her a double dosage and she sent me the other half so that saved me another trip to scumbag clinic ville
KC native 11:59 AM 05-26-2013
maybe man

my chlamydia had to go untreated for like 5 months

my ex was having horrible abdominal pain and her doctor was like...

"well do you think you could have an STD?"

and she's like no I've only been with 1 guy since my last check and he doesn't have anything...

wellllllllllllllllll

that was an unpleasant discovery
:-) You can only dance on the razor's edge for so long.
SAUTO 11:59 AM 05-26-2013
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The mods should resign if they don't change your name to Valtrex.
Necessary valtrex
Posted via Mobile Device
Hootie 12:00 PM 05-26-2013
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
:-) You're on fire today. And I'm not talking about your urethra!
I have nothing to hide. I think this shit is funny. I realize the board demographic thinks it's disgusting and immature...and it is. But hey, I enjoy life. I don't enjoy condoms. Calculated risks.

If a 10 out of 10 wanted to bang me and right before hand she said "hey I have herpes" I'd bust out my don't care piano and bang her anyways. Without a C. Whatever man.
Mr. Flopnuts 12:00 PM 05-26-2013

she moved to California after that summer and went for a check up

and she was like "oh by the way...we have chlamydia still"

I was like

FUCK

but she got her doctor to give her a double dosage and she sent me the other half so that saved me another trip to scumbag clinic ville
:-) It just doesn't end. My stomach hurts I'm laughing so hard.
TribalElder 12:01 PM 05-26-2013
Congratulations, you have herpoghonnocyphilititaids
Mr. Flopnuts 12:01 PM 05-26-2013
I have nothing to hide. I think this shit is funny. I realize the board demographic thinks it's disgusting and immature...and it is. But hey, I enjoy life. I don't enjoy condoms. Calculated risks.

If a 10 out of 10 wanted to bang me and right before hand she said "hey I have herpes" I'd bust out my don't care piano and bang her anyways. Without a C. Whatever man.
Being disgusting, and immature, I find it fucking hilarious. Play it without a G. You need all the vitamin C you can get.
J Diddy 12:01 PM 05-26-2013

That sent shivers down my spine.
SAUTO 12:01 PM 05-26-2013
Lol dude
Posted via Mobile Device
Hootie 12:01 PM 05-26-2013
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
So what's your goal, to have as much unprotected sex with as many random skanks as possible until your dick falls off?
I generally turn into a girlfriend guy.

If a bang a girl who is hot and makes me laugh, I generally try and see where it goes. I'm not the guy who just wants to have a one night stand and wash my hands clean of it...

unless the girl is a 5 or 6 but that's overtime material

Overtime: when the bar closes, you go to the local food establishments all the drunks go to and you are able to land anything that shows any interest and no matter how hideous or terrible she is your friends can't make fun of you for it because you're an overtime...and those are overtime rules
Hammock Parties 12:02 PM 05-26-2013
Hootie, what happens after you're done banging a chick for 5 minutes?

This is not a troll, wondering how the average Hootie hookup goes, from leaving the bar to kicking the slut out.
Page 151 of 617
« First < 51101141147148149150151 152153154155161201251 > Last »
Up