ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 163
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:12 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Suspended for being innocent?

Seems fair.
They did it to Zeke a couple years ago.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:13 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The Clark stuff seemed to augur positive things for this situation...

...And then this. I'm no expert and could be very wrong, but how often does a DA announce publicly like this that charges are being filed? Wouldn't that be the height of grandstanding? Isn't it more likely that he's going to announce the opposite? That Hill has been cleared?

Maybe the above is more hope than reality.
Exactly, but Hill has already been convicted by the media.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:13 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
DC just held a press conference saying everything was fine and no collusion
Defense Clerk?
[Reply]
Mecca 12:13 PM 04-24-2019
I'm sure no matter what he says Brooke Pryor will write yet another sjw article about it...somehow connecting it to the Clark trade.

If he says Hill is not guilty of anything she'll basically do 1000 words on how he got off because of his fame and it's a sad day for women and children.
[Reply]
JakeF 12:13 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by oldman:
Well, it at least is before the draft.
They already shipped off their 1st rd pick. Are we going to replace Hill with a pick at the bottom of the 2nd round? What about our defense?
[Reply]
FAX 12:13 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
What do you mean, FAX?
I mean I develop anxiety when confronted with perpetual change. I've seen all good people look into the lens only to shoot high and aim low.

(I think that about cover it.)

FAX
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:14 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
It will be a PR nightmare if Hill is found guilty right after we signed Clark. No way the Chiefs are that stupid and I think that's the most positive sign about this whole thing.
Maybe they knew it was good news. Maybe it's a cover up. Maybe Clark used his wallet to buy off everyone.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:14 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Profootballtalk hates Tyreek Hill. Florio was on a couple days ago saying how we should expect Tyreek to be suspended
You do realize there's a very real chance Hill gets suspended even if he's done absolutely nothing wrong, right? Elliot got 6 games from allegations. Stating the obvious doesn't make you a hater.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:14 PM 04-24-2019
The Chiefs would of had to known this was happening and coming today
[Reply]
tmax63 12:15 PM 04-24-2019
Hopefully this is the end of it or at least the beginning of the end. The sooner Johnson Co. says what it's going to do the sooner Goodell can impose his version of "justice for all". If he's suspended for a few games better sooner than later and you know Goodell can't resist dicking the Chiefs whether if for tampering or any other reason he can come up with.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 12:15 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
I mean I develop anxiety when confronted with perpetual change. I've seen all good people look into the lens only to shoot high and aim low.

(I think that about cover it.)

FAX
Good Lord, please marry me.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:15 PM 04-24-2019
If no charges have been filed how bad could it be?
[Reply]
FAX 12:16 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I'm sure no matter what he says Brooke Pryor will write yet another sjw article about it...somehow connecting it to the Clark trade.

If he says Hill is not guilty of anything she'll basically do 1000 words on how he got off because of his fame and it's a sad day for women and children.
Then Mellinger would write 1500 words on how this is "similar" to every, single tragedy the Chiefs have experienced in the last 50 years. Oh ... and how much his heart hurts because of it. That will be his mood for a day.

FAX
[Reply]
Mecca 12:16 PM 04-24-2019
Mike Florio needs to shut the fuck up, he is literally dangling so hard for clicks that he's never given this once chance to play out.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:16 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
You do realize there's a very real chance Hill gets suspended even if he's done absolutely nothing wrong, right? Elliot got 6 games from allegations. Stating the obvious doesn't make you a hater.
I can live with a 4-6 game suspension. What i can't live with is him being cut.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 163
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up