ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 104 of 163
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114154 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:17 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Kietz saying Channel 5 is going to broacast something tonight that is new information and it could dramatically change the draft tonight.
He must be making it up like the people on CP who have claimed all day that more information is coming out later today that might prove damning.
[Reply]
Dayze 01:18 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
And they haven't announced it yet why?
no idea. Kietz cited his 'sources'.

.....so.......take it for what it's worth.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:18 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by MightyMouse:
The guy literally said “If Hill did something he should be punished”

So many people with agendas in this thread.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:21 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Kietz saying Channel 5 is going to broacast something tonight that is new information and it could dramatically change the draft tonight.
Welp. That's probably not gonna be fun.
[Reply]
BrownRice 01:21 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
He is wrong, this was all started when someone tweeted some shit to the Overland Park PD and the Star.

There have been 2 investigations but the police were never "called to the house."
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
He is wrong, this was all started when someone tweeted some shit to the Overland Park PD and the Star.

There have been 2 investigations but the police were never "called to the house."
I guarantee you this wasn’t started due to that tweet. For anyone interested, go look under “media” on Espinal’s Twitter. Find the pictures of the child posted on 04/17/18. Ask yourselves how exactly a barely 3 year old child (back then) gets that serious of an injury to his face. Look at the scarring. Clear around his cheek and up the side of his nostril. So close to his eye. Justify that. Wait, no, don’t, because your justifications will be sickening.

Someone, and I will assume it is the grandparents has been documenting every injury this child has received because they love him and are concerned for him. No tweet started this. No one else has been able to piece together the coincidence that Hill was posting pics to Instagram & Facebook of him & his “boys” out in the club on March 4? What was the date of the first police report? March 5?

Hm. Doesn’t take a genius to conclude cheating allegations were more than likely made, baby momma was po’d sitting at home alone & pregnant, loses her sh*t and starts running her mouth making accusations against Hill to her parents, friends, whoever. They’ve all seen the child’s ugly injuries like the one to his face. Then the broken arm. Who knows what else hasn’t been shared on SM. What do they do? One of those people, if not two or three, maybe even Espinal herself made those police reports.

If she was mad enough, say she decided she was leaving him, she had nothing to lose but to f*ck his life up and get even. If she told her parents he was the cause, I’d put my money there. They reported it thinking she’d be bringing the kids and herself back to them and safety. Then she decided she wasn’t leaving him. Typical DV cycle. But it was too late. All this had blown up. As it obviously should have.

The child has been hurt. More than once. Period. At this point, neither one of them deserves that child. Someone is protecting someone. Rather one of them did it & they’re covering up for the other, or covering up for who did. They’re both guilty. Flame me all you want, I don’t care, but I hope they don’t get him back for a long, long time. And I hope CPS takes those babies when they are born. At least then, they’ll all be safe, being raised with family members.

And this bs about “young parents” as justification...sickening. I’ve been a parent since I was 16.5 years old. Still in high school. My children NEVER had injuries that would make anyone look cross eyed at me. And if they had have broken a limb, no one would have ever doubted it was accidental.
[Reply]
srvy 01:22 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
No charges were filed. Lol... You act like it is impossible for people to get away with crimes... I got news for you... People get away with crimes every single day.. You dont know he is innocent anymore than I know he is guilty.

Look no charges were filed which is good for the Chiefs and good for Hill but to act like because no charges were filed the guy is definitely innocent is absolutely ridiculous. Chances are he did it.. The guy beat up his pregnant girlfriend... He's got anger isssues. Can people change? Yes... But people arrested for crimes usually get arrested for crimes similar to ones they committed before.

So someone saying Hill might be guilty even though he isnt charged isnt some crazy statement. It is what it is.
Who has the burden of proof?
[Reply]
kcpasco 01:22 PM 04-25-2019
If only all these sources would have given information to the DA than justice would have been served.
[Reply]
TravelingChiefs 01:24 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BrownRice:
I guarantee you this wasn’t started due to that tweet. For anyone interested, go look under “media” on Espinal’s Twitter. Find the pictures of the child posted on 04/17/18. Ask yourselves how exactly a barely 3 year old child (back then) gets that serious of an injury to his face. Look at the scarring. Clear around his cheek and up the side of his nostril. So close to his eye. Justify that. Wait, no, don’t, because your justifications will be sickening.

Someone, and I will assume it is the grandparents has been documenting every injury this child has received because they love him and are concerned for him. No tweet started this. No one else has been able to piece together the coincidence that Hill was posting pics to Instagram & Facebook of him & his “boys” out in the club on March 4? What was the date of the first police report? March 5?

Hm. Doesn’t take a genius to conclude cheating allegations were more than likely made, baby momma was po’d sitting at home alone & pregnant, loses her sh*t and starts running her mouth making accusations against Hill to her parents, friends, whoever. They’ve all seen the child’s ugly injuries like the one to his face. Then the broken arm. Who knows what else hasn’t been shared on SM. What do they do? One of those people, if not two or three, maybe even Espinal herself made those police reports.

If she was mad enough, say she decided she was leaving him, she had nothing to lose but to fuck his life up and get even. If she told her parents he was the cause, I’d put my money there. They reported it thinking she’d be bringing the kids and herself back to them and safety. Then she decided she wasn’t leaving him. Typical DV cycle. But it was too late. All this had blown up. As it obviously should have.

The child has been hurt. More than once. Period. At this point, neither one of them deserves that child. Someone is protecting someone. Rather one of them did it & they’re covering up for the other, or covering up for who did. They’re both guilty. Flame me all you want, I don’t care, but I hope they don’t get him back for a long, long time. And I hope CPS takes those babies when they are born. At least then, they’ll all be safe, being raised with family members.

And this bs about “young parents” as justification...sickening. I’ve been a parent since I was 16.5 years old. Still in high school. My children NEVER had injuries that would make anyone look cross eyed at me. And if they had have broken a limb, no one would have ever doubted it was accidental.
https://da.jocogov.org/welcome. The DA needs this info!
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 01:25 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
And they haven't announced it yet why?
If it might tip the Chiefs hand on the day of the draft, why on earth would they announce it early enough for other teams to act on the information?
[Reply]
KingPriest2 01:25 PM 04-25-2019
Does KK have a love affair with someone at Ch 5?

Just came on saying ch 5 is going to have a bigger story then the charges and the boy being taken out of the house That they were the ones that broke those 2 stories

Now he saying they have a bigger story that will be on at 6 that will change the "draft day conservation" KK is going to have their lead investigator on at 5:15 Bragging about her saying she was a award winning reporter

He called called the Chiefs response and Tyreek as well as his attorneys comments lame

Then he was complaining people were coming after him saying he said he is guilty and needs to be gone
[Reply]
kcpasco 01:26 PM 04-25-2019
More damning evidence that suggest Hill “might” have done something. Can’t wait.
[Reply]
TEX 04-25-2019, 01:27 PM
This message has been deleted by TEX. Reason: Duplicate post
TEX 01:29 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
More damning evidence that suggest Hill “might” have done something. Can’t wait.
:-)
[Reply]
siberian khatru 01:30 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by KingPriest2:
Does KK have a love affair with someone at Ch 5?

Just came on saying ch 5 is going to have a bigger story then the charges and the boy being taken out of the house That they were the ones that broke those 2 stories

Now he saying they have a bigger story that will be on at 6 that will change the "draft day conservation" KK is going to have their lead investigator on at 5:15 Bragging about her saying she was a award winning reporter

He called called the Chiefs response and Tyreek as well as his attorneys comments lame

Then he was complaining people were coming after him saying he said he is guilty and needs to be gone

Maybe Hill has been at the center of the NFL drug ring KK bloviated about years ago.
[Reply]
loochy 01:31 PM 04-25-2019

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:32 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BrownRice:

If she was mad enough, say she decided she was leaving him, she had nothing to lose but to fuck his life up and get even. If she told her parents he was the cause, I’d put my money there. They reported it thinking she’d be bringing the kids and herself back to them and safety. Then she decided she wasn’t leaving him. Typical DV cycle. But it was too late. All this had blown up. As it obviously should have.

Mrs. Idioho over here. We've got Mrs. Idioho over here.
[Reply]
Page 104 of 163
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114154 > Last »
Up