ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 43
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs hosting CB Darby
ShowtimeSBMVP 03:37 PM 03-13-2019

Source: #Eagles CB Ronald Darby is expected to visit the #Chiefs tonight. If all goes well, he could sign considering the serious interest.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 13, 2019

[Reply]
staylor26 05:43 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
"Oh, he said ROBY. My bad."

:-)
No, he didn’t.

He said Darby. But I suspect it was just one of those live TV fuck ups that didn’t get corrrected.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:43 PM 03-14-2019
Holy shit!!!!!!!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:43 PM 03-14-2019
If he’s leaving KC, can’t imagine he’s signing
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:53 PM 03-14-2019
LOL not a SINGLE NFL reporter/insider have claimed that Darby is visiting the Texans, but one dude on a Chiefs forum says he "heard it on the radio" and yall are already throwing your dummies out of your prams? :-)

An injury like Darby had takes more than a few hours to assess. There's also contract terms to negotiate. If he signs then great, If not, then it's up to Veach to do his damn job and find a competent alternative. Darby is solid, but let's not act like we're dealing with "prime time" here.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:56 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
If he’s leaving KC, can’t imagine he’s signing
But we don’t know that he is.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 05:57 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
LOL not a SINGLE NFL reporter/insider have claimed that Darby is visiting the Texans, but one dude on a Chiefs forum says he "heard it on the radio" and yall are already throwing your dummies out of your prams? :-)

An injury like Darby had takes more than a few hours to assess. There's also contract terms to negotiate. If he signs then great, If not, then it's up to Veach to do his damn job and find a competent alternative. Darby is solid, but let's not act like we're dealing with "prime time" here.
Why all the hate speech? You constantly throw around melon, dummies, and other truly hurtful things. Fap or repent, friend.

Now, is this god damned piece of shit being spotted at best buy, local bbq joints, or meeting with prominent real estate agents yet? Has this poster child for AIDS -n- antifreeze coctails, a known habitual piece of shit cock sucker, on our god damned roster yet?
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 05:57 PM 03-14-2019

Whoever brought you in to entertain us deserves a raise.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:58 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Dante84:
to be clear - Siciliano fucked up and said "Darby" when he meant Roby, not the guy's friend.
Man that dude has HUGE ears.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 05:59 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Man that dude has HUGE ears.
I'd forgotten until I swapped it over to NFLN yesterday to see if there was any news. Jesus Christ them things are huge.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:02 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
I'd forgotten until I swapped it over to NFLN yesterday to see if there was any news. Jesus Christ them things are huge.
I hate to be mean but he almost looks like a house elf.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 06:04 PM 03-14-2019
Just so there’s no confusion

For those wondering, I just misspoke in my 18th hour on the air this week. Roby, not Darby signed with the Texans. My apologies. Have a great night!

— Andrew Siciliano (@AndrewSiciliano) March 14, 2019

[Reply]
htismaqe 06:05 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by JohnDONsey:
Just so there’s no confusion

:-)

He's been on the air 18 hours already. What a tough job.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:08 PM 03-14-2019
TODAY WILL EITHER BE THE BEST OR WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!!! NO IN-BETWEEN!!
[Reply]
In58men 06:12 PM 03-14-2019
Veach should have had this done a long time ago.

Boy do I miss Pioli sometimes.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:18 PM 03-14-2019

Helloooooooo there friend!

Has anyone seen Eric Berry lately?
[Reply]
Page 24 of 43
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up