ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 298
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120170 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:33 PM 10-14-2018
Look folks, calm down, it's NOT Sutton's fault! I've been told that Sutton doesn't play! It's 100% on the players, not Bob.
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:33 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Haha it’s totally Sutton’s fault that Anthony Hitchens can’t cover a RB on a routine pass to the flat with perfect position.

That happened 8 times in the 2nd half :-)
It's everyone. Put them all in a trash can and light them on fire.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:36 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Haha it’s totally Sutton’s fault that Anthony Hitchens can’t cover a RB on a routine pass to the flat with perfect position.

That happened 8 times in the 2nd half :-)
You can make it that black and white but deep down you know it's not. Who did Sutton have covering Gronk on the biggest drive of the game? One on one with no safety help by the way.
[Reply]
hometeam 09:36 PM 10-14-2018
I dont give a fuck who you are. YOU HAVE TO DO BETTER THAN LAST. I dont care WHAT players you have, it is SUTTONS JOB to have them prepared. Any fucking body can be last.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:38 PM 10-14-2018
Can't this moron mix in a little bit of zone?

Man to man every fucking play. Crossing routes galore.

Fuck
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:38 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
I'd rather fire Veach than Sutton. Speaks, Hitchens, Ragland, and Fuller all fucking suck. 4 starters Veach has gotten for this defense and they're all trash. How is that possible?
Posted via Mobile Device
Stop man... Coaches DON'T MATTER! It's the players! Coaches mean NOTHING, they don't play! I've been told that.. Hell our not-on-the-IR best person in the secondary player doesn't even play, his foot is hurt, but not enough to be on the IR (after six weeks)!
[Reply]
Jimmya 09:39 PM 10-14-2018
Analyst "Bill would have had 2 guys on Kelce and 2 on Hill if KC was driving at the end"
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:39 PM 10-14-2018
What has Sutton done during his tenure with KC? Blitz the crap out of a bunch of backup QBs early in his first season with KC with some success. Since then it's been one dumpster fire of a game after another.

I get half our key players, and a large chuck of our salary cap, is injured but for the love of piss adjust the scheme. Put in a game plan the tries, just tries, to mask the D's problems.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:40 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by hometeam:
I dont give a fuck who you are. YOU HAVE TO DO BETTER THAN LAST. I dont care WHAT players you have, it is SUTTONS JOB to have them prepared. Any fucking body can be last.
Sutton doesn't play, it's not his fault. His players just don't do what he asks them to do.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:40 PM 10-14-2018
Not one, single punt. Got one turnover. Offense gives you 40 points and you lose by 3.

Yeah, it isn't on Sutton. Indy wasn't on Sutton. NY Jets wasn't on Suttong. Tennessee twice, wasn't on Sutton.....

The one constant in our defenses either blowing leads or otherwise generally not stopping the other team from scoring over the last 5 years.....Bob Sutton
[Reply]
kcxiv 09:41 PM 10-14-2018
SUtton needs to be fired. He's not good, he's not average, he's fucking horrible. If he was any kind of man, he would step down and just say, i cant get it done.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:41 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Can't this moron mix in a little bit of zone?

Man to man every fucking play. Crossing routes galore.

Fuck
When he calls zone, they miss tackles and vacate assignments. When will you guys get it? He called a ton of zone early in the season and you all bitched. Now he goes man and brings pressure and they still suck, so of course, it must be Sutton's fault.

It doesn't matter what he calls. He's changed something EVERY WEEK. They can't execute.

I hope at this point they fire him. That way you guys can get started firing the next guy instead of actually fixing the defense.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:41 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Sutton doesn't play, it's not his fault. His players just don't do what he asks them to do.
Dude, would you shut the fuck up???
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:41 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
What has Sutton done during his tenure with KC? Blitz the crap out of a bunch of backup QBs early in his first season with KC with some success. Since then it's been one dumpster fire of a game after another.

I get half our key players, and a large chuck of our salary cap, is injured but for the love of piss adjust the scheme. Put in a game plan the tries, just tries, to mask the D's problems.
Berry's just not ready to go, it's only week 6 man... C'mon, cut them some slack!
[Reply]
petegz28 09:43 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
When he calls zone, they miss tackles and vacate assignments. When will you guys get it? He called a ton of zone early in the season and you all bitched. Now he goes man and brings pressure and they still suck, so of course, it must be Sutton's fault.

It doesn't matter what he calls. He's changed something EVERY WEEK. They can't execute.

I hope at this point they fire him. That way you guys can get started firing the next guy instead of actually fixing the defense.
Firing Sutton is the first step to fixing the defense. He can take the trash players with him.
[Reply]
Page 70 of 298
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120170 > Last »
Up