Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

[Reply]
MahiMike 01:10 PM 12-21-2017
BTC supposed to dump to 13K by Sunday.
[Reply]
eDave 01:17 PM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Alright I lied. Just grabbed 20K of Verge XVG at 7¢ per coin. NOW I'm officially done buying cryptos.
How does one get into buying Verge?

Is there a crypto currency for dummies? Gotta invest this tax windfall.
[Reply]
MahiMike 01:21 PM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
How does one get into buying Verge?

Is there a crypto currency for dummies? Gotta invest this tax windfall.
Tons of YouTube videos out there. Watch about 100 of them before starting.

Tip - open multiple accounts on multiple exchanges 1st. May take weeks to fund your account before you can buy.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:47 PM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Who would want to even sell it at these outrageous transaction fees? If I wanted to send you even $25 and wanted it to confirm in less than an hour the transaction would cost more than the amount Im sending you. It is absurd. Could be singlehandedly the death blow yo btc if the backlog isnt cleared soon.

Earlier this year I could send $200 for about .30 cents
[Reply]
eDave 02:53 PM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Who would want to even sell it at these outrageous transaction fees? If I wanted to send you even $25 and wanted it to confirm in less than an hour the transaction would cost more than the amount Im sending you. It is absurd. Could be singlehandedly the death blow yo btc if the backlog isnt cleared soon.

Earlier this year I could send $200 for about .30 cents
I just waded into this as of an hour ago. Nothing heavy right now as I figure this all out. Split my investment between Bitcoin, Bitcash, and Ethereum. Think I'm going to lose money in the near term. Too early in the dip but I couldn't help myself.

You most likely know but I'm seeing Gemini has a lower cost and many are moving over there from Coinbase. The Winklevie own it. Gemini, get it?
[Reply]
eDave 03:23 PM 12-21-2017
I'm watching https://bitcointicker.co/

It's mesmerizing
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 03:28 PM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
interdasting
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:35 PM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
I think lots of people have dumped because it's the end of the year. After Jan 1 it takes off again. Maybe best time to buy in will be next week.
[Reply]
Shaid 04:06 PM 12-21-2017
I heard about bitcoin a long time ago and thought it just didn't make any sense. Literally it's nothing so there shouldn't be any value to it. Clearly I was wrong. I've been looking into it over the past month here and there. What places do you guys use that you can pull money out of without a huge headache? Verge is interesting to me and watching bitcoin drop the last few days actually make me want to buy while it's in a lull. I have an account on GDAX but not sure if that's the best place to use.
[Reply]
Amnorix 04:19 PM 12-21-2017
It's a bubble, and will eventually pop.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:15 PM 12-21-2017
PIVX above $10. (Sorry that is the cyrpto I shill because I have the most out of any). It has done me well, been on it since it was almost $1. It will make me rich if it blows up.

The worst thing about these bitcoin fees is it makes it difficult to use local bitcoins effectively. Too long of a wait to do moderate transactions unless you pay an arm and a leg.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:07 PM 12-21-2017
Originally Posted by BWillie:
PIVX above $10. (Sorry that is the cyrpto I shill because I have the most out of any). It has done me well, been on it since it was almost $1. It will make me rich if it blows up.

The worst thing about these bitcoin fees is it makes it difficult to use local bitcoins effectively. Too long of a wait to do moderate transactions unless you pay an arm and a leg.
Or use Segwit.
[Reply]
CanadianChief 08:43 AM 12-22-2017
Dumb question but if I'm looking to try to sell off some Eth at a high point and then try to buy back in at a low can I do this on Poloniex? Can I sell off some Eth and hold the USD within my Poloniex account until I decide to buy back in? I know on Coinbase if I sell it doesn't hold any cash in my account and wants to pay it out right away.
[Reply]
wutamess 08:49 AM 12-22-2017
Originally Posted by CanadianChief:
Dumb question but if I'm looking to try to sell off some Eth at a high point and then try to buy back in at a low can I do this on Poloniex? Can I sell off some Eth and hold the USD within my Poloniex account until I decide to buy back in? I know on Coinbase if I sell it doesn't hold any cash in my account and wants to pay it out right away.
Coinbase you should be able to sell and hold in your wallet.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 09:16 AM 12-22-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
I'm watching https://bitcointicker.co/

It's mesmerizing
10% price swings in 5 minutes.....that's a rational market.

Also, I'm amazed at how much a fraction of a bitcoin can manipulate price.
[Reply]
Page 68 of 261
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118168 > Last »
Up