ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 103
« First < 131920212223 242526273373 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:18 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
From what I understand, Hill's football IQ is off the charts. Dude sees the field like a QB and knows every route of every play for every position. He can flex wide, line up inside, carry or catch the ball out of the backfield...

Just because he's made some mistakes doesn't mean the man is Gronkdumb.
Has this been legitimately verified or proven? Just curious...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:32 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
What part? His football acumen? Yes, Hill is a big reason PMII was able to pull off the MVP season in year one as a starter.

Gronkdumb? As a bag of hammers.

He's made some mistakes? Depends on your opinion, but I think we all agree he should've left Crazy Voodoo back in Oklahoma 3 years ago.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:34 AM 04-28-2019
I had never seen this anywhere else. Hill struck me as faster, more athletic, and with amazing hands above all else. Can’t remember reading anything about his intelligence to be honest.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:36 AM 04-28-2019
Seriously?

He only played WR for like 3 seasons and was a top 5 WR last year. He didn't rely on one route or just burning guys over the top either.

The proof, as they say, is in the pudding. The results speak for themselves.

Regarding the quoted post...punching your 3 year old child is not 'making a mistake', it's being a shitty person. There's no correlation between being smart and being a piece of shit. Smart people can be awful.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:38 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I don't even know if speed is his best attribute per se. Like I'd say DK Metcalf's best attribute is straight ahead speed but Hardman's best attribute seems to be precisely what will be DK's worst...and that is keeping his speed while running routes. Hardman's film pops in that he makes a cut at full speed and DBs have an extremely hard time keeping up with him.

Does he have any injury history? His legs remind me of Moss or DJax where running at that speed is easy for them.
DK's lateral ability is beyond shitty. Linebackers change direction better than he does.

Hell, Mahomes's agility drills smoked Metcalf's. Our Quarterback changes directions better than him.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:39 AM 04-28-2019
What part? His football acumen? Yes, Hill is a big reason PMII was able to pull off the MVP season in year one as a starter.

Gronkdumb? As a bag of hammers.

He's made some mistakes? Depends on your opinion, but I think we all agree he should've left Crazy Voodoo back in Oklahoma 3 years ago.
See, I did not know that because it's not something I recall being frequently discussed, even when he first came on board. Thanks!
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:41 AM 04-28-2019

He's made some mistakes? Depends on your opinion

What the fuck
[Reply]
RunKC 10:43 AM 04-28-2019
Serious question:

DK Metcalf, Riley Ridley, and Paris Cambell were all available. Why this guy over them? I'm asking because I have no preconceived bias for any of these guys and I want to know why Hardman was the best fit?
Riley Ridley runs a 4.58. We don’t need slow asses as targets for Pat. DK Metcalf is basically Chris Conley. Good long speed but terrible lateral speed.

It was either Campbell or Hardman and I wouldn’t have bitched about either one.

Hardman isn’t Tyreek. He’s far more DeSean Jackson and I’m fine with that.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:53 AM 04-28-2019
What the ****
I don't take Crazy Crystal's statements on the recording as fact.

She's an admitted liar.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:57 AM 04-28-2019
I don't take Crazy Crystal's statements on the recording as fact.

She's an admitted liar.

And Hill is an admitted abuser. Hill is infecting every thread or I'd go into detail about how disgusting it is to see people talking themselves into thinking this somehow can work itself out where Hill is on the Chiefs 48 hours from now.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:58 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Seriously?

He only played WR for like 3 seasons and was a top 5 WR last year. He didn't rely on one route or just burning guys over the top either.

The proof, as they say, is in the pudding. The results speak for themselves.

Regarding the quoted post...punching your 3 year old child is not 'making a mistake', it's being a shitty person. There's no correlation between being smart and being a piece of shit. Smart people can be awful.
Sure.

I used to box with my Dad when I was 3 years old.

I had gloves. He had gloves. And we went to town. I hot knocked around, but I was a rough and tumble boy...and my dad was making sure I wasn't going to turn out a giant pussy.

It would probably be called child abuse today...
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:00 AM 04-28-2019
I remember Andy mentioning that Tyreek scored high on his wonderlic test. I think the Chiefs must've tested him themselves because he never went to the combine.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:01 AM 04-28-2019
Hill is innocent!!! He better be a team captain!!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:07 AM 04-28-2019
And Hill is an admitted abuser. Hill is infecting every thread or I'd go into detail about how disgusting it is to see people talking themselves into thinking this somehow can work itself out where Hill is on the Chiefs 48 hours from now.
Ok, let's let the due process take its course.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:10 AM 04-28-2019
Wonderlic scores don’t mean shit. Mahomes scored a 24 which ranked him 9 out of 12 QBs that we’re drafted. Nathan Peterman scored a 33
[Reply]
Page 23 of 103
« First < 131920212223 242526273373 > Last »
Up