ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 35
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Online flirting
Clint in Wichita 11:07 AM 01-23-2006
Is online flirting, when you know your S.O. disapproves, OK because you "are only flirting online and not in the real world"?

My opinion (surprise, surprise) is that it's not OK, period. It's said to be OK because it's not face-to-face, and online it's just fun and games.

I call bullsh!t. People meet online friends in person all the time. They even meet their future spouses online. The "it's only online" argument is bogus.

I would also imagine that many of those who feel it's OK would be less than eager to have their own S.O.s discover their activity.

Thoughts?
[Reply]
Lurch 12:15 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by luv2rite:
Some people perceive things wrong. Someone can be nice to someone, and that person will think they are being flirted with. Some people, it's just their personalities, and they don't even realize they're doing it. Some people are completely different people when they are online. You can say things that you normally wouldn't say because you're not face to face. I would say that it also depends on the intent. You can flirt with someone knowing fully well that you have no plans of meeting them in person.
Hey, sweetheart. Are you happy to see me, or did you just pee your pants a little bit?
[Reply]
luv 12:17 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Lurch:
Hey, sweetheart. Are you happy to see me, or did you just pee your pants a little bit?
All for you, baby.
[Reply]
Lurch 12:20 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
The funniest thing about online flirting is how many people are really, really bad at it.

Sometimes I wonder how some of you f*ckers get laid in real life. Thank the Lord for alcohol, I guess.

Yeah, I figured out that "You don't want to dance? Well, how about a blowjob then?" didn't work by the end of my Junior year in college...
[Reply]
Lurch 12:21 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by luv2rite:
All for you, baby.
Have you been a BAAAAADDDDD girl, Luv? I mean, REALLY baaaaaddddd.....
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 12:22 PM 01-23-2006
The funniest thing about online flirting is how many people are really, really bad at it.

Sometimes I wonder how some of you f*ckers get laid in real life. Thank the Lord for alcohol, I guess.
Reminds me of the old days in AOL chatrooms.
[Reply]
luv 12:26 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Lurch:
Have you been a BAAAAADDDDD girl, Luv? I mean, REALLY baaaaaddddd.....
Guess that means I need a spanking, huh?
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 12:37 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita:
What makes you so sure I posted this for personal reasons?

As for the last sentence, don't believe everything you read.
Clint, please it's me your talking to.

As for the last line I feel for you if that's not the case. I thought your last B-day present came in panties. I also was led to believe your wife was bisexual. Being a guy who has never had a girlfriend who was not bisexual I understood a long time ago that women like that have a fairly large libido. With that comes flirtation mainly with women but sometimes with guys as well. She knows where the line is when it comes to men. If your wife is indeed bisexual though this sex drive is not going to go away anytime soon. I guess you have to choose how you want to live your life moving forward knowing this. Embracing it with an honest understanding of where those boundries lie is the key to having a good long term relationship with a bisexual woman IMO. Bisexual women usually leave their man for one reason more than any other, jealousy.
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:41 PM 01-23-2006
Cause flirting's fun. It's not that you need to do it... but it beats the hell out of arguing.
No, it doesn't.
[Reply]
patteeu 12:47 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
No, it doesn't.
:-)
[Reply]
cadmonkey 12:50 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita:
Is online flirting, when you know your S.O. disapproves, OK because you "are only flirting online and not in the real world"?

My opinion (surprise, surprise) is that it's not OK, period. It's said to be OK because it's not face-to-face, and online it's just fun and games.

I call bullsh!t. People meet online friends in person all the time. They even meet spouses online. The "it's only online" argument is bogus.

I would also imagine that many of those who feel it's OK would be less than eager to have their own S.O.s discover their activity.

Thoughts?

Alright, who's Red been talking too?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:53 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
No, it doesn't.
An argument isn't just contradiction. An argument is a connected series of statements intended to establish a proposition. Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of any statement the other person makes.
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:54 PM 01-23-2006
Awwww.... c'mere cutie pie.
The correct response would have been, "Yes, it does", to which I would have responded, "No, it doesn't", etc., etc....

I thought for sure you would have caught the Monty Python reference.
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:55 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
An argument isn't just contradiction. An argument is a connected series of statements intended to establish a proposition. Argument is an intellectual process. Contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of any statement the other person makes.
No it isn't.

See, BL got it...
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 01:02 PM 01-23-2006
I can't argue with you until you've paid!
[Reply]
Katipan 01:16 PM 01-23-2006
You're so cute when you're being disigerent.
If he's sending you frisky PMs heads are going to roll.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 35
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up