ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 15
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I'm going out with Jared Allen on Tuesday evening.
sexychiefschick 12:52 PM 11-21-2005
I met Jared Allen at the end of the preseason at a restaurant, and I went over and said hello. Anyhow I said I was a big Chiefs fan, and wished him luck for the up coming season. Well we sat there and started talking about different things movie, music, ect. And we have been emailing and talking on the phone occasionally, and I'm going to go out with him Tuesday evening. I'm really excited because he's really a nice guy. I'm not sure where were going though.
[Reply]
Carlota69 12:39 PM 01-19-2006
Why is everyone so fired up over this chick dating Jared Allen? Why does it get so many posters panties in a wad? (I'll be looking for the jokes on that one).

Sometimes people on this board can the mentality of 14 year old boys. Grow up already.

Jeez
[Reply]
luv 12:41 PM 01-19-2006
Originally Posted by sexychiefschick:
Me and Jared have been hanging out a quite a bit the last few months.
When's the wedding?
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 12:41 PM 01-19-2006
ban
[Reply]
Calcountry 12:45 PM 01-19-2006
Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder:
The only way we will know this is true, sexychiefschick, is if you post a picture of yourself.

Yes. It makes sense to post your pic. We will then know for sure.
:-) Its like deja vu all over again.
[Reply]
royr17 12:46 PM 01-19-2006
do you guys have to be so mean to this person.

i mean have a little dignity and respect.
[Reply]
royr17 12:47 PM 01-19-2006
hon, if i may, the only way these ppl will believe you is if you post a pic of you and him.

some will believe you, some wont, but thats pretty much the only way to get this nonsense to stop.
[Reply]
luv 12:47 PM 01-19-2006
Originally Posted by bunnytrdr:
:-) Its like deja vu all over again.
Please tell me they're not going to post a picture of a blonde in a red bikini.
[Reply]
munkey 12:48 PM 01-19-2006
Originally Posted by royr17:

:-)
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 12:50 PM 01-19-2006
Originally Posted by sexychiefschick:
I met Jared Allen at the end of the preseason at a restaurant, and I went over and said hello. Anyhow I said I was a big Chiefs fan, and wished him luck for the up coming season. Well we sat there and started talking about different things movie, music, ect. And we have been emailing and talking on the phone occasionally, and I'm going to go out with him Tuesday evening. I'm really excited because he's really a nice guy. I'm not sure where were going though.
Ha.

So you post a thread about going out with Jared Allen and about how excited you are.

You say you've been e-mailing and talking on the phone.

Then you say, this isn't our first time going out?

Get your story straight.

And if you were dating a professional athlete, the last place you would tell it would be a Chiefs message board.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 12:50 PM 01-19-2006

What? This is the Planet.
[Reply]
sedated 12:52 PM 01-19-2006
*cough* horsesh!t *cough*
[Reply]
Rausch 12:58 PM 01-19-2006

[Reply]
luv 01:00 PM 01-19-2006
Last post was before Thanksgiving. I know some college students just got back from the winter break. Hmmm... :-)
[Reply]
shakesthecat 01:01 PM 01-19-2006
hon, if i may, the only way these ppl will believe you is if you post a pic of you and him.

some will believe you, some wont, but thats pretty much the only way to get this nonsense to stop.
Has the possibilty that is some guy just jerking chains on a bb, even crossed your mind?

If not, I have an Uncle in Nigeria that needs your help.
[Reply]
Gonzo 01:01 PM 01-19-2006
Originally Posted by luv2rite:
Please tell me they're not going to post a picture of a blonde in a red bikini.
Here you go!
Attached: images[1].jpg (3.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 5 of 15
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up