Page 615 of 4813
« First < 115515565605611612613614615 61661761861962566571511151615 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:26 PM 11-04-2016
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
The Chiefs were docked a draft pick for cheating last year. I doubt KC would've even made the playoffs last year without Maclin.
Yeah...pretty minor offense..but still not happy about it. NFL decided to make a statement against a team with the least amount of cheating offenses in the NFL...was kind of a joke.

Donkos still rank #1..even more so than the Patriots. Stew on that.....
[Reply]
New World Order 10:27 PM 11-04-2016
The Chiefs were docked a draft pick for cheating last year. I doubt KC would've even made the playoffs last year without Maclin.

Read your first sentence again.

The Chiefs were penalized. Denver never was for HGH.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:30 PM 11-04-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Read your first sentence again.

The Chiefs were penalized. Denver never was for HGH.
They wont be either...NFL waited until he retired to half-ass "pursue" the story and squash it. Everyone knows his arm fell off about a month after they started testing for HGH...from throwing 50 TDs to being the very worst QB in the NFL in about 12 months. ..But you know, his wife needed HGH....and the "how dare you probe into Mrs. Manning's medical history" excuse....such a ruse.

Denver fans are in hard denial.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:32 PM 11-04-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
They wont be either...NFL waited until he retired to half-ass "peruse" the story and squash it. Everyone knows his arm fell off about a month after they started testing for HGH...for throwing 50 TDs to being the very worst QB in the NFL in about 12 months.

They will try to convince you that the HGH shipped to the Mannings was for Ashley :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:42 PM 11-04-2016
They will try to convince you that the HGH shipped to the Mannings was for Ashley :-)
Who...besides fans that will deny anything against their team...would believe that BS story. Manning literally eroded in less than 12 months...where he couldn't even throw. I mean, yeah, players decline but not from 50 TDs to barely being able to complete 20 yard passes...
[Reply]
New World Order 10:44 PM 11-04-2016
HGH Testing did not begin until October 2014.

Didn't Manning start playing like complete shit soon after?
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:48 PM 11-04-2016
HGH Testing did not begin until October 2014.

Didn't Manning start playing like complete shit soon after?
Absolutely...started around the Cincinnati game.

The timing was..umm..."uncanny"...then Horseface made him take a paycut....then the whole "resting him during training camp" BS started.

They all ****ing knew...

So yeah...fuck them...go Raiders!
[Reply]
mschiefs1984 12:07 AM 11-05-2016
If I recall right Roger Clemens in MLB used the same excuse It was all for his wife so the excuse isn't even original
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:18 AM 11-05-2016
I'll just say there were four other players who were accused besides Peyton and not a single one of them were punished. That was BS from day one.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:22 AM 11-05-2016
I'll just say there were four other players who were accused besides Peyton and not a single one of them were punished. That was BS from day one.

Haha
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:22 AM 11-05-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Guess it was a down week? 3 sacks total... had two 1/2 sack credits and a sack forced a fumble returned for a TD, had 5 tackles and 2 assists. I dunno, maybe he had a quality sack dance? One of his sacks was the last play of the game, so maybe that's what they remembered most.
Can't wait to end your smug fucks season during the holidays :-) Don't worry the Faid and Orleans will knock you down a notch before then.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:26 AM 11-05-2016
Shut up you dumb bastard. Take your year off posting that you STILL owe like a man. Welching turd. No wonder you stick up for your cheating frauds.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:30 AM 11-05-2016
Spam posting on another teams board is one of saddest things i haver seen.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:39 AM 11-05-2016
BTW the Super Farce destroyed NFL ratings this year. Told you morons nobody was buying that shit as legit :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 09:26 AM 11-05-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
They wont be either...NFL waited until he retired to half-ass "pursue" the story and squash it. Everyone knows his arm fell off about a month after they started testing for HGH...from throwing 50 TDs to being the very worst QB in the NFL in about 12 months. ..But you know, his wife needed HGH....and the "how dare you probe into Mrs. Manning's medical history" excuse....such a ruse.

Nobody cares about your HGH non-story outside of you few nut jobs.
I hope Manning used HGH. I hope his wife did too. I hope his wife received huge HGH doses via Peyton dumping it all over her pussy and Peyton dosed himself by going down on her.
I hope Goodell sanctioned all of this and even asked Manning to inject him with some HGH which Peyton administered anally via a hot shot from his pocket rocket.
That would be cool.
[Reply]
Page 615 of 4813
« First < 115515565605611612613614615 61661761861962566571511151615 > Last »
Up