« First < 65115155161162163164165 1661671681691752152656651165 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:35 PM 11-01-2015
Originally Posted by New World Order:
:-)

I dunno, I can't figure them out. They go to OT against the scrub teams then beat a pretty good team.

I think they can lose to anyone, but I also think they can hang with any team. There's my 2 cents.
The D has been there all year. In fact they've been bailing our asses out. The Offense had several problems and people who only focused on Manning were making a mistake. Our O-Line played better (run block and pass pro), the timing was better with the WR routes, the TE's made those catches in the middle of the field and there weren't as many stupid drive killing penalties. They were on a slight upswing recently and they still aren't playing as well as they can. If the O continues to improve then they can beat any team in the league on any field.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:35 PM 11-01-2015
It's just one game, but it was by far their best game... fun to watch that one.

Now, @ the Colts.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:38 PM 11-01-2015
The Packers had the #1 scoring defense in the league going into tonight, so Denver wasn't just beating up on some scrub defense.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:41 PM 11-01-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
The Packers had the #1 scoring defense in the league going into tonight, so Denver wasn't just beating up on some scrub defense.
True. They also have a good O-Line and a HOF QB. It was a great team win.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:41 PM 11-01-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
I'm shocked that Manning had a good night on a defense that gave up 500 yards passing in their last game
[Reply]
New World Order 10:59 PM 11-01-2015
KC was able to move the ball at will when they stuck to the run against Denver. They moved the ball a lot better than GB (from what I saw as I was watching the Royals tonight). Denver seems to struggle in that area.

I think you saw a healthy Peyton tonight, but I am not sure it will last. He's looked banged up the past few weeks. He looked refreshed coming off the bye.

Like I said, I think they can beat anyone, but I also think they can lose to anyone. We'll see.
[Reply]
manchambo 12:26 AM 11-02-2015
Crickets. Where did all these crickets come from?
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:31 AM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Crickets. Where did all these crickets come from?
Manning picking on two backup CBs? This is the only game they have looked decent in...had this been in GB...different story. NFL knows this...
[Reply]
listopencil 12:34 AM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Manning picking on two backup CBs? This is the only game they have looked decent in...had this been in GB...different story. NFL knows this...
That's all you got? If the game wasn't played in Denver? Weak, very weak. Maybe you should take a nap and try again
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:56 AM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
That's all you got? If the game wasn't played in Denver? Weak, very weak. Maybe you should take a nap and try again
I gave your crap-ass franchise a compliment...maybe you should wear one of those orange footballs on your lapel...celebrating the most corrupt, lying owner in the NFL, Gee..If I fuck over everyone will people wear a pin in my honor too..celebrating my cheating, thieving ass? You should be proud...
[Reply]
ta900 03:29 AM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I gave your crap-ass franchise a compliment...maybe you should wear one of those orange footballs on your lapel...celebrating the most corrupt, lying owner in the NFL, Gee..If I **** over everyone will people wear a pin in my honor too..celebrating my cheating, thieving ass? You should be proud...
You seriously should be euthanized you are just one dumb fuck that adds nothing to the gene pool.
[Reply]
Taco John 04:12 AM 11-02-2015
I have a hunch Manning is going to stick around one more year.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 04:14 AM 11-02-2015
Originally Posted by New World Order:
KC was able to move the ball at will when they stuck to the run against Denver. They moved the ball a lot better than GB (from what I saw as I was watching the Royals tonight). Denver seems to struggle in that area.

I think you saw a healthy Peyton tonight, but I am not sure it will last. He's looked banged up the past few weeks. He looked refreshed coming off the bye.

Like I said, I think they can beat anyone, but I also think they can lose to anyone. We'll see.
make up your mind. Thats not a decision
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:31 AM 11-02-2015
Had Denver played as many expected, the word 'fraud' and/or several forms of that word would be littered across the board... however, that's not what happened. Now, it's "well Rivers put up 500 yards" and "he beat up on 2 backup DBs".

None of that seemed to matter much before the game, but it is what it is...

In the past, Denver loses this game with or without a stats crazy offense. The big difference now is this defense, it's legit and it's scary.

Offensively, Denver appears to have fixed a few things and yes, Manning looked rested. Rogers and company had the same rest, but they looked ill.

It's one week... next up, @ Indy and there could be a total 180 in what happens - that's the NFL.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:16 AM 11-02-2015

Chicken Parm tastes so good-I like it especially with Cheese

— Wade Phillips (@sonofbum) November 2, 2015

[Reply]
Page 165 of 4813
« First < 65115155161162163164165 1661671681691752152656651165 > Last »
Up