ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 99 of 160
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
rico 05:22 AM 11-14-2014
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Why didn't somebody post this on Facebook so I could come on here and respond tl;dr?
tl;dr
[Reply]
loochy 06:19 AM 11-14-2014
Originally Posted by 58-4ever:
Do these have to be current posters? Is there some sort of rule there?
Well I'd say that they need to be somewhat active because the thread is called "The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014".
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:43 AM 11-14-2014
:-)
Why didn't somebody post this on Facebook so I could come on here and respond tl;dr?
oh shit a phobia sighting...

who's getting banned?
[Reply]
rico 08:01 AM 11-14-2014
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:

who's getting banned?

Who's banned?!?!
[Reply]
digger 09:16 AM 11-14-2014
Originally Posted by rico:
That's pretty badass.

Trent Reznor is my favorite musician.
Originally Posted by Count Zarth:
You're a terrible person.
Originally Posted by Count Zarth:
I also like these artists:

Vangelis
David Bowie
Jerry Goldsmith
Queen
Frank Sinatra
The Beach Boys
Jerry Reed
Alan Silvestri
Richard Cheese
Michael Jackson
Joe Satriani
James Horner

I have better musical taste than everyone else.

[Reply]
rico 09:37 AM 11-14-2014
Originally Posted by digger:
Ahhhhhh yeeeeah!!!

David Bowie is Trent Reznor's favorite artistok.... just some trivia.
[Reply]
Phobia 01:41 PM 11-14-2014
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:

who's getting banned?
You should be careful. I saved you just a few days ago.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:42 PM 11-14-2014
You should be careful. I saved you just a few days ago.
Thank you. Somebody has to stick up for the little guy.
[Reply]
rico 01:47 PM 11-14-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
Thank you. Somebody has to stick up for the little guy.
He's tough, dammit!!!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:48 PM 11-14-2014
The roast of Sauto will be done by.......Extorter
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:44 PM 11-16-2014
19. cdcox

Look, I get the value in what statistics does in terms of decision-making and correlation research. Breaking down reality into manageable data chunks (especially if they're quantitative data) is a neat trick.

But fuck, cdcox. You ever hear the expression, "Keep work at work?" Because you take this shit pretty far, man. When you're fucking your wife, do you record your actions in a log for later analysis? Do you put together charts and tables and graphs to find out which position will yield the highest probability of getting her to orgasm properly? When she complains about how you're getting fat from too much beer, do you grunt, "Correlation doesn't imply causation, honey!"

See, I don't even know if you're a health nut or a fatass. But if we were to trade places, I'd find myself running probability scenarios to figure out if you are, even though it can only ever give me a probability figure.

I had an advisor in grad school who was just as invested as you are in research. The running joke among the grad students was that the last words out of his mouth would be a library call number. I'm worried about the same for you, cdcox.

So let me give you a few figures to keep in mind, and maybe they'll put you on the right track.

-I've calculated a 78% probability that when you run weekly playoff scenarios to come up with each team's chances of the playoffs, not once will these percentages ever consistently come up with the correct lineup of probable teams.

-Based on the activity level and age for a Chiefs Planet member of your demographic and post count, there's an 83% likelihood that you're balding and currently have or used to wear a goatee. Incidentally, for everybody else reading this roast, there's also a 91% chance that CP bald and goatee jokes will never not be funny.

-This means you should also probably see a proctologist immediately. Just... trust me. Numbers don't lie.

-Lastly, I did a computer projective analysis of the future of Sandbox Simulations. The results weren't good, so I asked it for your best chance of the program NOT being a buggy piece of shit that people get sick of after 2 months. The best it could do was 4%, accounting for the standard .05 margin of error.
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:45 PM 11-16-2014
Mrs. Cdcox must be a lucky woman. :-)

cdcox: Based on past performance, 3.4 minutes of cunnilingus would properly prime my wife for a return blowjob, representing excellent return on my time investment!
[Reply]
TimBone 11:00 PM 11-16-2014
Cdcox, if you do have software for the set data that SNR referenced, could I buy it?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:02 PM 11-16-2014
The odds of another Sandbox Simulation Season ever seeing the light of day are approximately 3,720 to 1!
[Reply]
Hootie 11:36 PM 11-16-2014
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Also, fuck Peyton Manning.
I knew something was off about this thread.
[Reply]
Page 99 of 160
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149 > Last »
Up