ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3513 of 4814
« First < 2513301334133463350335093510351135123513 351435153516351735233563361340134513 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:59 PM 10-25-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
As a quick conciliatory note, I'll tell our resident Denver fans that I think you guys are awesome. We're having fun with the current world because we suffered for 50 years and it's nice to finally be at the top of the heap. We empathize with your pain, but feel like it's just the universe finally making amends to us.
Dude, we suffered for 50 years. They've barely suffered FIVE since their last SB run.

There's a lot more suffering headed their way if the universe is determined to make this right.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:01 PM 10-25-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Dude, we suffered for 50 years. They've barely suffered FIVE since their last SB run.

There's a lot more suffering headed their way if the universe is determined to make this right.
Yeah, it’s not been that long… but, I am done with this coach.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:22 PM 10-25-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
The new owners should just shock the world... once they return from London:

1- Fire the GM
2- Fire the HC
3- Announce a trade of Chubb
4- Announce a trade of Gordon
5- Announce a trade of Jeudy
6- Really go out there and announce the trade of Surtain

They don't even have to announce who the new GM/HC are, just do those 5 things (at least) and move on. I mean why not, just blow it the **** up. Get whatever you can in the best trade deals for picks.

End the misery and just move on. Yeah, they'll be stuck with Wilson, but that is what it is... they've run out of lipstick for this pig and the coach is in complete denial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:28 PM 10-25-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

:-)
You're 2-5 playing the easiest schedule in the league. Big fucking deal about that fraud defense. I'll say it again...when you score 14 PPG on offense teams play you differently
[Reply]
jerryaldini 02:30 PM 10-25-2022
Jags opened as 4 point favorites. Has there ever been a more precipitous fall in the NFL?
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:30 PM 10-25-2022

1- Fire the GM
2- Fire the HC

They don't even have to announce who the new GM/HC are, just do those 5 things (at least) and move on. I mean why not, just blow it the **** up. Get whatever you can in the best trade deals for picks.

End the misery and just move on. Yeah, they'll be stuck with Wilson, but that is what it is... they've run out of lipstick for this pig and the coach is in complete denial.
I would like to be in the room while they're making calls to other teams to offer Melvin Gordon in a trade.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:31 PM 10-25-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

Well, yeah. This is just the start of the moral rebounding of the universe.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:31 PM 10-25-2022

1- Fire the GM
2- Fire the HC

The words of a broken man. I almost feel sorry for you, almost
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:36 PM 10-25-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
The tweets immediately before and after the one Knowmo went out of his way to screenshot instead of embed. Can't imagine why?

Good lord. Superturtle done killed the boy. Knowmo your thoughts on just how legendary Mahomes is? 4 of the top 8 efficient offenses of ALL TIME
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:36 PM 10-25-2022
Why would you fire George Paton?

Why fire the HC before the season is over? There is no reason to fire him now. Nick Siriani was 2-5 at this point last year and now he's coaching the best team in football outside of Buffalo. Give the guy a chance to finish the season, at least.

Why trade Jeudy when you won't get close to fair value for him?

"Really go out there and announce the trade of Surtain"... WTF?

[Reply]
htismaqe 02:38 PM 10-25-2022

Why fire the HC before the season is over?

By all means, keep hope alive. It makes the whole situation that much more glorious.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:39 PM 10-25-2022

Why fire the HC before the season is over?

He's terrible. Russ trade was the worst of all time.

Can't Hackett is a lost cause

Judy is awful

Surtain is worthless on this team. Won't lead to any wins. Get value before he declines in 2 years
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:40 PM 10-25-2022
Knowmo I want to know why you cherry picked that tweet about the Broncos defense? Break the rest of that down please.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:41 PM 10-25-2022

1- Fire the GM
2- Fire the HC

Ah, we've reached the bargaining stage.

You're doing good, MHM. It's a process, but you'll get there eventually. The next stage is the hardest one.
[Reply]
MagicHef 02:43 PM 10-25-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I would like to be in the room while they're making calls to other teams to offer Melvin Gordon in a trade.
I had to stop and try to remember what Gordons we had on the team. Turns out there's only the one.
[Reply]
Page 3513 of 4814
« First < 2513301334133463350335093510351135123513 351435153516351735233563361340134513 > Last »
Up