ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 50
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Is Love worth losing your best friend?
shyguyms 01:21 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by :
Part 1 of this adventure begins here. Shortly after this thread, this user reappeared under a username, but managed to stay under the radar. Until this happened.
I fell in love with my best friend or did i become best friends with the one i loved? hell even im confused.

for almost 6 years i spent all my time with my best friend ,alot of good and bad times that i would not take back for anything in this world but im not sure she feels the same way about it as me and that is killing me inside.

Should i feel the way i do about her now? I mean i will always love her and be grateful for meeting her, but i am so thrilled that she has found someone to love her the way her and her son needs to be loved. I finally came to the conclusion that i could not give her what she needed in life. The other day i seen her and her lil guy with her new man and seeing them i was thinking they all deserve that , they all deserve to be happy and at that moment i knew i had to move on with my life. i was so happy for them all that i cried a happy cry i just hope that someday we can all be friends and take the good out of that past 6 years and i will never forget all that she has done for me and my family.

There is still one thing killing me is that i can't talk to my best friend at a time like this when im dying inside and have noone to talk to.

I miss that in my life and i hope that someday she will feel the same way about me and be my friend , i cannot keep goiong on like this
I NEED MY BEST FRIEND BACK

:-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:11 PM 01-16-2009
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
Jesus Tapdancing Christ.

This is one of the videos on his YouTube page with this comment:
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 11:12 PM 01-16-2009
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Fuckin' sick, ain't it?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 11:13 PM 01-16-2009
Originally Posted by chief103182:
I'm so glad I read the HOC thread before all this. It's funny as hell.
Link?

I need to refresh my memory.

All I remember is what Brock already posted, about him getting booed out of the gym.
[Reply]
Agent V 11:15 PM 01-16-2009
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
Link?

I need to refresh my memory.

All I remember is what Brock already posted, about him getting booed out of the gym.
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=182500
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:17 PM 01-16-2009
What in 10 Fuck's happened here. LMFAO

HE'S BEEN AMERICAN HERO'D!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
KcKing 11:18 PM 01-16-2009
Looks like the gym incident sparked new legislature...

Sex Offenders Banned

New legislation bans sex offenders from school property
Jennifer Raley
Cumberland Times-News

CUMBERLAND - Registered sex offenders will no longer be permitted on school property as a result of new state legislation, Allegany County Board of Education Attorney Gary Hanna told the board at its Tuesday meeting.

Hanna recommended that the board modify its sex-offender policy to comply with the new law.

The only people eligible to request exceptions would be registrants who are students or parents of students, explained Hanna. He said that the board should draft a policy in relation to how the possible exceptions would be handled.

The board voted to have the Policy Committee create a draft.

Hanna was asked to look into the issue at the board's April meeting by president Jeff Metz.

His request was in response to resident Mike Lewis' concerns about a registered sex offender who was a referee at the Silver Hoop Classic basketball tournament held at Fort Hill High School.

"Nobody in society with any sense of decency approves of sex offenders," Metz said at that time.

At the April meeting, Superintendent of Schools Bill AuMiller said that the referee, Marty Shook, had complied with the law by providing the principal with advance notification of his presence and intent. The principal then sought advice from C3I about Shook's presence at the tournament, AuMiller said.

Metz also had said that school principals are familiar with sex offender protocol because some parents are listed on the registry.

Jennifer Raley can be reached at jraley@times-news.com.

http://www.times-news.com/local/loca...130095623.html
[Reply]
KcMizzou 11:19 PM 01-16-2009
Originally Posted by ChiTown:

Exactly.

Pretty, aint it?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 11:20 PM 01-16-2009
Originally Posted by ChiTown:

Funny, I was going back through the HOC thread and was going to post this:

Originally Posted by Phobia:
If ever anybody needed to be American Hero'd, this is it.

You still living under I-68, Shannon?

[Reply]
Mr. Laz 11:24 PM 01-16-2009
Marty

Shyguy picture from way back

[Reply]
ChiTown 11:24 PM 01-16-2009
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
Exactly.

Pretty, aint it?
Carl "resigns"

Pioli is signed

Herm to be fired

Shanny may be hired

A CP Member is outed

Life is good:-)
[Reply]
stanleychief 11:25 PM 01-16-2009
Wow.. I just got it started, but all of the info you guys dug up on here is amazing. Just goes to show that if you're a big enough tool on the Internet, people will expose you for what you are.

In all seriousness, Mr. Shook, if you're still reading this, consider some counseling. I'm no psychologist, but from some of the stuff you've posted, coupled with the information here from your past I'd guess you have some anger management issues still. It sounds like you're trying to get your life back on track, so don't let this set you back. Learn from it and move on. I wish you and your three daughters the best.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:27 PM 01-16-2009
Originally Posted by stanleychief:
Wow.. I just got it started, but all of the info you guys dug up on here is amazing. Just goes to show that if you're a big enough tool on the Internet, people will expose you for what you are.

In all seriousness, Mr. Shook, if you're still reading this, consider some counseling. I'm no psychologist, but from some of the stuff you've posted, coupled with the information here from your past I'd guess you have some anger management issues still. It sounds like you're trying to get your life back on track, so don't let this set you back. Learn from it and move on. I wish you and your three daughters the best.
Yep.

As much as a douchebag as this guy is, you have to hope he can pull it together for his 3 daughters and his lovely wife, Miley Cyrus...........
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 11:28 PM 01-16-2009

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Wow.....just wow.

I'm set at 50 posts/page. Reading the first page, I'm starting to feel sorry for this guy, but ultimately he seemed like a 35 year old with the emotional maturity of a 16 year old...so I drop a couple of posts....

Then every successive page is like another level of perdition. Just increasingly more f*cked up, grotesque, and perverse. To top it off, the dumb motherf*cker leaves his personal info out there while he is a registered sex offender. I thought this might turn Springer around the time he mentioned his wife. Little did I know that Jerry's show was about as analogous to this guy's life as Skinemax is to the BME Pain Olympics.

[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 11:31 PM 01-16-2009
Forgot about this...

Originally Posted by Phobia:
Turns out this dude is bestest buds with JD. Lovely.

[Reply]
Coach 11:32 PM 01-16-2009
Okay, looks like I missed out the party....

Cliff notes, please.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 50
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Up