ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Hall of Classics>Guess what? Gretz call us classless and deranged
headsnap 11:57 AM 01-14-2004
Message to Gretz and all the other folks flooding my e-mail with righteous indignation...

WHERE WERE YOU BEFORE GROB RESIGNED?

this is similar to the Rush/McNabb deal, in that it wasn't until the philly media made a deal about it that people started making a fuss about it.

I mean no ill will to GRob and his family, and I posted nothing bad or mean-spirited on that site, it was IMHO, tastefully done. I can't however speak for the signers of the 'petition.'

I think jAZ in on to something in his 'media influence' thread...
[Reply]
2bikemike 09:43 PM 01-14-2004
Anybody else think Gretz is Buddy Hacketts love child?
Attached: bob_bio.jpg (5.0 KB) BuddyHackett.jpg (16.4 KB) 
[Reply]
2bikemike 09:45 PM 01-14-2004
Grrrrrrrr. :-) How come the pictures aren't visible and show up as links?
[Reply]
PastorMikH 09:47 PM 01-14-2004
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
Anybody else think Gretz is Buddy Hacketts love child?

Great, now we will see the Planet bashed in Rufus Dawes next article because of our classless and deranged statements about Buddy Hacket.

Way to go 2bike.:-)
[Reply]
Rausch 01:02 PM 01-14-2004
Gretz is a Peterson-pole swallowing kiss azz, and he can cram his comments where his head is.....

I'm confident GROB was a good person, but he's a $#it coordinator. There's just no way around that: he failed MISERABLY at his job.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 12:06 PM 01-14-2004
It's too bad that fat hillbilly didn't have the balls to attach an e-mail to his column, because if he did, I would blast the shit out of him.

His perspective is FAR different than the ones of fans because he gets paid to kiss ass and the fans foot the bill for it every Sunday at the games and every time they purchase something Chiefs related.

He acts like the website was calling for his execution. It was calling for his firing, which is something that generally happens in sports when you coach a unit that is in the bottom thirds of the league for THREE straight years.

Boo hoo, we hurt Greg's feelings. Greg hurt our ****ing feelings 4 weeks this year, 8 weeks last year, and 10 the year before. He cost us a Super Bowl birth. The only difference is, we didn't collect a paycheck every week after we got our hearts ripped out.

Robinson failed in KC because of his own doing. Fans had zero to do with it.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 12:08 PM 01-14-2004
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
He acts like the website was calling for his execution.
Yeah, that was THIS website. Keep it straight, Blob!
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 12:08 PM 01-14-2004
Head,

I could write a nice rebuttal for Gretz if you want to throw it up on the mainpage..

Just let me know. It would take me no longer than 5 minutes.
[Reply]
PastorMikH 12:21 PM 01-14-2004
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
Head,

I could write a nice rebuttal for Gretz if you want to throw it up on the mainpage..

Just let me know. It would take me no longer than 5 minutes.

There should probably be something about if you are more concerned with the people and their efforts invested in running an NFL team than you are in the success of that team you should root for the Lions, not the Chiefs.

:-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:09 PM 01-14-2004
Why's everyone so upset? I fully acknowledge the fact that I'm classless and deranged, and I didn't even have anything to do with the site.
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:09 PM 01-14-2004
It must be sent anyway badguy....It must be done.
[Reply]
PastorMikH 12:19 PM 01-14-2004
"""You believe the success of the team is more important to you, than the people who give their blood, sweat and tears each and every day to make it work."""

So if I feel this way, does this make me classless and deranged?
[Reply]
Mark M 12:23 PM 01-14-2004
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
"""You believe the success of the team is more important to you, than the people who give their blood, sweat and tears each and every day to make it work."""

So if I feel this way, does this make me classless and deranged?
Probably ... but you're in good with the man upstairs, so don't worry.

It's us classless and deranged godless heathens that wanted Robinson and all of his relatives to die slow, painful deaths that he's writing about.

Not that I'm one of them or anything ...

MM
~~:-)
[Reply]
shaneo69 12:24 PM 01-14-2004
I suggest that everyone here click on the "Sound off" link just below Gretz' article and tell him what you think about his statement that Greg Robinson, who 4 years ago was trying his best to help the Donks win a Super Bowl, cared more about the Kansas City Chiefs success than fans who have lived and died with the Chiefs for much longer than the past 3 years, and who don't get paid to care about the team.
[Reply]
Mark M 12:25 PM 01-14-2004
Originally Posted by shaneo69:
I suggest that everyone here click on the "Sound off" link just below Gretz' article and tell him what you think about his statement that Greg Robinson, who 4 years ago was trying his best to help the Donks win a Super Bowl, cared more about the Kansas City Chiefs success than fans who have lived and died with the Chiefs for much longer than the past 3 years, and who don't get paid to care about the team.
Did it about an hour ago ...

MM
~~:-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up