ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 100 of 163
« First < 509096979899100 101102103104110150 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
Chiefnj2 11:05 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
cringe

Clark's offenses in college, when you look into them, are not nearly the same as either although it would be closer in scope to Hunt's transgressions. Some girl said he hit her, then said he didn't, and maybe he probably did, but at any rate it obviously wasn't a BEATING or it would've obvious. AND the felony home invasion thing was that he apparently stole another kid's laptop out of his dorm room. So, yeah, not good, but not punching your pregnant girlfriend and then perhaps breaking that child's arm at three years old bad. And for his NFL career, he's stayed out of trouble.

I can't root for a guy who is a serial abuser of women and children. It ruins everything. IF The Chiefs think he did this, you have to cut him.

So where's YOUR line?
When Perkins Township police officer Martin Curran arrived at the Maui Sands hotel in Sandusky, Ohio, late Saturday, he wasn't sure what he would find.

Dispatch had received multiple calls, the first at 10:32 p.m., one for a woman passed out and another involving a domestic dispute.

What Curran came across getting out of his cruiser was Michigan football player Frank Clark in the hotel parking lot.

When Curran asked what was going on, Clark responded, according to a police report: "Not much, a disturbance," and added "you can call it what you want."

"Frank had an injury on his nose, wouldn't really elaborate what happened, said that he was there with his girlfriend and she was having some problems and he said look at my face and you see my face and you'll see her face," Curran said in a Sunday night interview with the Free Press. "And he said he didn't touch her."

Curran said he continued his discussion with Clark, asking about the reports of a domestic disturbance, and Clark began explaining himself.

According to the police report, Clark said: "I didn't do (expletive) to her, I didn't touch that woman, she is a woman."

Curran asked Clark how this incident started and he stated women "I don't know what they do, what they go through, I don't know what she is going through, I know she is going through some crazy fits, and she may be pregnant."

Based on the evidence gathered by Curran and a fellow officer arriving at the scene, they had a different assessment. They saw enough to arrest Clark at the scene, over his girlfriend's objections, placing the 6-foot-2, 277-pound Clark in handcuffs and recommending charges of two first-class misdemeanors, one for domestic violence and one for assault.

Clark, a senior defensive end from Cleveland, was taken to Erie County Jail, where he was to remain without bond at least until his 10:30 a.m. today hearing in Sandusky Municipal Court.

According to the police report, Clark, 21, lives with his girlfriend, Diamond Hurt, 20, in Ypsilanti.

After initially engaging Clark in the parking lot, Curran patted him down and assessed that Clark was intoxicated before placing him in the back of the patrol car with the other officer waiting with him.

That's when Curran entered the hotel and assessed the remnants of the disturbance and began interviewing witnesses.
When Curran approached the room, Hurt was awake.

"We went up the room, there was a damaged lamp on the table, a damaged lamp on the wall and she's got a large welt on the side of her cheek, she's got marks on her neck," Curran said. "She had what looked like rug burn on her one thigh. We have pictures of everything."

Based on interviews from various individuals, Curran pieced together the story that he shared with the Free Press and put in his police report.

According to Hurt, she and Clark began to argue while lying on the bed in their room at the Maui Sands Resort and Indoor Waterpark. She got angry, threw a TV remote control at him, and he responded by trying to restrain her on the bed. She told Curran that she tried to get loose by biting his nose. Then she said he pushed her head into the bed, they got off the bed and he punched her in the face, knocking her back and breaking a lamp. She stated that she threw an alarm clock at him as he prepared to leave the room.

Her two juvenile brothers offered more graphic accounts to Curran, pinning more blame on Clark. One of the brothers told police that Clark drank at least a fifth of Hennessy. Hurt underwent a portable breath test that measured .000%.

The brothers said they saw Clark hitting their sister and one said Clark had her against a wall, grabbing her by the throat, picking her off the ground and slamming her down.

Hurt's view was different when a sergeant on the scene asked about the red marks on her neck, saying Clark only grabbed her shirt and she fell down to the left side of the bed.

Noise from their altercation had drawn the attention of other hotel guests and eventually led police to investigate.

"We had people from other rooms that were witnesses to this," Curran said. "That's how this started, somebody in different room heard screaming and yelling, heard noises come out of the room, they thought something was going on and they opened up their door and little kids come running out of the hotel room that Frank was in and screaming Frank is … the witness came out basically saying, 'Frank is killing our sister.'

"They go over there and they knock on the door, they look inside and see this girl on the ground unconscious and they said that Frank is yelling and screaming at people and they call the front desk and the front desk, she sees the girl on the ground, the damage to the room and that's how we ended up getting called."

According to the police report, two other children, ages 3 and 5, were also in the room. Curran said they were not interviewed.
Curran eventually spoke directly to Hurt, who refused a trip to the hospital to be examined and did not want to press charges because, according to the report, "with what Frank has going on, she didn't want him arrested."

According to the report, Curran told her that "in Ohio when a domestic violence victim does not want to pursue a criminal charge against the offender and there are signs of physical violence, we are guided by law to charge that offender with domestic violence. I advised her Frank would be arrested, he would be incarcerated in jail, and he would be charged with domestic violence."
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:07 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
It's just weird to me that there are some people who think just because a child cant/wont speak for themselves and nobody else is willing to that Hill is exonerated of all things in the matter.

And I'll end it on that note unless something further comes of this.
Agreed.

It doesnt take a genius to realize a guy who beat up his pregnant girlfriend is prone to violent outbursts that he can't control.. If his kids arm gets broken under suspicious circumstances and people in the know are saying he did guess what? Very very good chance he did it!

Face it the guys a piece of shit. Just because he is a star player for the Chiefs doesnt change that fact.

You guys are only defending him because he plays for the Chiefs. If he played for the Raiders or Patriots you would be demanding that he get suspended.
[Reply]
tmax63 11:07 AM 04-25-2019
Switching directions slightly, Teicher said the NFL won't do anything until Child Services finishes their investigation. Anybody have any idea how long that could be? I have visions of Child Services keeping their investigation "open" until the kid is 18 or he moves to Cleveland.
[Reply]
petegz28 11:09 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Agreed.

It doesnt take a genius to realize a guy who beat up his pregnant girlfriend is prone to violent outbursts that he can't control.. If his kids arm gets broken under suspicious circumstances and people in the know are saying he did guess what? Very very good chance he did it!

Face it the guys a piece of shit. Just because he is a star player for the Chiefs doesnt change that fact.

You guys are only defending him because he plays for the Chiefs. If he played for the Raiders or Patriots you would be demanding that he get suspended.
Perhaps you should turn over your evidence to the DA?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:09 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
When Perkins Township police officer Martin Curran arrived at the Maui Sands hotel in Sandusky, Ohio, late Saturday, he wasn't sure what he would find.

Dispatch had received multiple calls, the first at 10:32 p.m., one for a woman passed out and another involving a domestic dispute.

What Curran came across getting out of his cruiser was Michigan football player Frank Clark in the hotel parking lot.

When Curran asked what was going on, Clark responded, according to a police report: "Not much, a disturbance," and added "you can call it what you want."

"Frank had an injury on his nose, wouldn't really elaborate what happened, said that he was there with his girlfriend and she was having some problems and he said look at my face and you see my face and you'll see her face," Curran said in a Sunday night interview with the Free Press. "And he said he didn't touch her."

Curran said he continued his discussion with Clark, asking about the reports of a domestic disturbance, and Clark began explaining himself.

According to the police report, Clark said: "I didn't do (expletive) to her, I didn't touch that woman, she is a woman."

Curran asked Clark how this incident started and he stated women "I don't know what they do, what they go through, I don't know what she is going through, I know she is going through some crazy fits, and she may be pregnant."

Based on the evidence gathered by Curran and a fellow officer arriving at the scene, they had a different assessment. They saw enough to arrest Clark at the scene, over his girlfriend's objections, placing the 6-foot-2, 277-pound Clark in handcuffs and recommending charges of two first-class misdemeanors, one for domestic violence and one for assault.

Clark, a senior defensive end from Cleveland, was taken to Erie County Jail, where he was to remain without bond at least until his 10:30 a.m. today hearing in Sandusky Municipal Court.

According to the police report, Clark, 21, lives with his girlfriend, Diamond Hurt, 20, in Ypsilanti.

After initially engaging Clark in the parking lot, Curran patted him down and assessed that Clark was intoxicated before placing him in the back of the patrol car with the other officer waiting with him.

That's when Curran entered the hotel and assessed the remnants of the disturbance and began interviewing witnesses.
When Curran approached the room, Hurt was awake.

"We went up the room, there was a damaged lamp on the table, a damaged lamp on the wall and she's got a large welt on the side of her cheek, she's got marks on her neck," Curran said. "She had what looked like rug burn on her one thigh. We have pictures of everything."

Based on interviews from various individuals, Curran pieced together the story that he shared with the Free Press and put in his police report.

According to Hurt, she and Clark began to argue while lying on the bed in their room at the Maui Sands Resort and Indoor Waterpark. She got angry, threw a TV remote control at him, and he responded by trying to restrain her on the bed. She told Curran that she tried to get loose by biting his nose. Then she said he pushed her head into the bed, they got off the bed and he punched her in the face, knocking her back and breaking a lamp. She stated that she threw an alarm clock at him as he prepared to leave the room.

Her two juvenile brothers offered more graphic accounts to Curran, pinning more blame on Clark. One of the brothers told police that Clark drank at least a fifth of Hennessy. Hurt underwent a portable breath test that measured .000%.

The brothers said they saw Clark hitting their sister and one said Clark had her against a wall, grabbing her by the throat, picking her off the ground and slamming her down.

Hurt's view was different when a sergeant on the scene asked about the red marks on her neck, saying Clark only grabbed her shirt and she fell down to the left side of the bed.

Noise from their altercation had drawn the attention of other hotel guests and eventually led police to investigate.

"We had people from other rooms that were witnesses to this," Curran said. "That's how this started, somebody in different room heard screaming and yelling, heard noises come out of the room, they thought something was going on and they opened up their door and little kids come running out of the hotel room that Frank was in and screaming Frank is … the witness came out basically saying, 'Frank is killing our sister.'

"They go over there and they knock on the door, they look inside and see this girl on the ground unconscious and they said that Frank is yelling and screaming at people and they call the front desk and the front desk, she sees the girl on the ground, the damage to the room and that's how we ended up getting called."

According to the police report, two other children, ages 3 and 5, were also in the room. Curran said they were not interviewed.
Curran eventually spoke directly to Hurt, who refused a trip to the hospital to be examined and did not want to press charges because, according to the report, "with what Frank has going on, she didn't want him arrested."

According to the report, Curran told her that "in Ohio when a domestic violence victim does not want to pursue a criminal charge against the offender and there are signs of physical violence, we are guided by law to charge that offender with domestic violence. I advised her Frank would be arrested, he would be incarcerated in jail, and he would be charged with domestic violence."
Yeah, thanks. I already read that. There a reason you're quoting me? Am I some kind of domestic violence apologist for you now or something?
[Reply]
cooper barrett 11:10 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
What kind of POS would protect someone who were abusing their child?
When that someone has enough dirt on you, the dirt that nobody has even dreamed of....
[Reply]
petegz28 11:12 AM 04-25-2019
What kind of POS would protect someone who were abusing their child?
What abuse was there? I am not saying there wasn't but yet none of us know any details of any alleged abuse and by whom.

So why don't you tell us all what only you apparently know?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:12 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by tmax63:
Switching directions slightly, Teicher said the NFL won't do anything until Child Services finishes their investigation. Anybody have any idea how long that could be? I have visions of Child Services keeping their investigation "open" until the kid is 18 or he moves to Cleveland.
Who knows? Pure speculation but I'm guessing it'll be quite a while considering they're about to add twins to the family.
[Reply]
jettio 11:24 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Whoa.

don't project your bullshit on ME.

I have no problems with the money these guys make. They don't live as long, their bodies get destroyed, many of them end up brain damaged, and they generate billions of dollars for owners and the league. They're also exceptional physical specimens of what a human body can be, and as such they're entitled to whatever they can get.

It's entertainment available to the public. It's a product. As consumers you have a right to know what you're buying. The team and the league as a larger entity has a responsibility here as well.

There are certain privacy elements that are compromised with celebrity and fame. It's part of the deal.

There will be more investigation, and there will be explanations. It would be public relations suicide for the organization for there not to be.

I hope it turns out he didn't do it. i really do. I hope it was another family member, who's not allowed around the child anymore, and the kid is safe and we can all cheer for Hill on Sundays with a clear conscience.
If the law says people have to participate in these child protection cases or risk losing their kids. And strict confidentiality is a part of the same law. It should be confidential no matter what job the person has.

The best interests of the child is more important than your conscience when cheering for a football player. And, confidentiality is built into the law so that lawyers can advise the subjects of the investigation to participate in the process and maybe learn something that helps you be a better parent or protector of the child.

I say the kid is better off, if the NFL and its fans mind their own business and not put their right to meddle into other people's affairs above the best interests of the kid.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:27 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Perhaps you should turn over your evidence to the DA?
Would you say the same thing to me if Tyreek played for the Raiders? Bet you wouldn't...
[Reply]
petegz28 11:29 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Would you say the same thing to me if Tyreek played for the Raiders? Bet you wouldn't...
Yes. No one was charged. Multiple people are involved and there is no evidence that this was specifically or otherwise all about Tyreek. You are making gross assumptions to rationalize an irrational conclusion.

That doesn't discount that something happened. But you have no information at all pertaining to any of the relevant details yet you are ready to cast judgement based on nothing other than speculation and emotion.

Try using your brain just a bit before you spout off such dumb shit.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:32 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
If the law says people have to participate in these child protection cases or risk losing their kids. And strict confidentiality is a part of the same law. It should be confidential no matter what job the person has.

The best interests of the child is more important than your conscience when cheering for a football player. And, confidentiality is built into the law so that lawyers can advise the subjects of the investigation to participate in the process and maybe learn something that helps you be a better parent or protector of the child.

I say the kid is better off, if the NFL and its fans mind their own business and not put their right to meddle into other people's affairs above the best interests of the kid.
Yeah, you're not getting at all what I'm saying.

If you think nobody's going to say anything about all of this you're crazy.

But you go ahead and project what you think I'm all about.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 11:47 AM 04-25-2019
Seems to me there is a whole lot of self-righteousness being projected in here. Can the authorities possibly be any more vague? Everyone wants what is best for the child and would like to see any child abuser prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I don't think jettio is the great humanitarian here. That said, I don't trust CPS at all.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:54 AM 04-25-2019
The people you are mocking are long term members here with solid sources.
:-) Solid "sources"?

So solid that no charges were filed?...

That Duncan guy straight out said he has an axe to grind with Hill over what he did in college...this was a few weeks ago.

If Hill's child was severely injured..and it was "way,way worse than a broken arm", we would know about it. Was the child immediately taken out of their care? Did the hospital report it? Did anyone get arrested?

Duncan didn't get the verdict he wanted and is spreading rumors...and his *cough cough* "source" is breaking the law...which IS an actual crime...but he doesn't exist.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:59 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
“Tyreek has maintained from the inception and throughout the investigation that he was innocent of any crime. Contrary to some media reports, Tyreek cooperated with law enforcement, waived his 5th Amend rights, and answered Qs from both police and DCF”

Based on Press Release from Reek.
Isnt that totally contradicting from what the DA said?
[Reply]
Page 100 of 163
« First < 509096979899100 101102103104110150 > Last »
Up