Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
pr_capone 03:09 PM 10-01-2012
Ok peeps... I have completed the agreement and sent it off with my personal CC info. Hopefully everyone that pledged comes through because otherwise I am on the hook for it. lol

I'll be sending out mass PMs after work today.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 10-01-2012
I told my friends at 610 about this and sent them a link.

I agree with BRC if you let a guy like Phobia send out a press release and do interviews this thing will be a huge success.
[Reply]
Ozarks-Chiefs-Fan 03:10 PM 10-01-2012
Maybe they can toss out some candy wrappers as they fly over Arrowhead.
[Reply]
AustinChief 03:10 PM 10-01-2012
This is great! One thing you definitely need on the banner... a web address! Not ChiefsPlanet.com but a site dedicated to this cause alone. You can either co-opt content from SaveOurChiefs(talk to Marty) or BenchMattCassel(no clue who is running this one) or create your own content.

I'll help out and get a domain (and host it) for this but I need to know the character limit, obviously shorter is better but finding a good short URL is tough.

But if you do all this and there is no website attached... then you severely limit the amount of reach and content you can push out to the media.

EDIT: I'm going to talk to MartyMac about SaveOurChiefs which has the same goal, so you two may want to coordinate and make my life easier :-)
[Reply]
Sofa King 03:11 PM 10-01-2012
Hopefully Cassel doesn't throw for 300 yards and 4 Td's in a huge blowout win over Baltimore.

That would truly suck.
[Reply]
RockChalk 03:11 PM 10-01-2012
Looks like you're covered for this sunday, but put me down for $20 per game going forward.
[Reply]
pr_capone 03:12 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
This is great! One thing you definitely need on the banner... a web address! Not ChiefsPlanet.com but a site dedicated to this cause alone. You can either co-opt content from SaveOurChiefs(talk to Marty) or BenchMattCassel(no clue who is running this one) or create your own content.

I'll help out and get a domain for this but I need to know the character limit, obviously shorter is better but finding a good short URL is tough.

But if you do all this and there is no website attached... then you severely limit the amount of reach and content you can push out to the media.
The problem is the cost... there is a 42 char limit and we are slightly above it already.

If we wind up doing a billboard, we can post the web addy on it.
[Reply]
Red Beans 03:13 PM 10-01-2012
While I can't contribute right now (having a baby, literally any day now) man does this ever make me proud to be a member of this board.

Fuck yeah, solidarity brothers!
[Reply]
scho63 03:14 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Hopefully Cassel doesn't throw for 300 yards and 4 Td's in a huge blowout win over Baltimore.

That would truly suck.
:-)

That would be our stupid luck!!!
[Reply]
scho63 03:16 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by billay:
I told my friends at 610 about this and sent them a link.

I agree with BRC if you let a guy like Phobia send out a press release and do interviews this thing will be a huge success.
Just have to hope that Pioli and Cassel don't launch rockets at the plane with the banner
[Reply]
acesn8s 03:17 PM 10-01-2012
Limit the message to We deserve better after 43 years.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:17 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
The problem is the cost... there is a 42 char limit and we are slightly above it already.

If we wind up doing a billboard, we can post the web addy on it.
Banner, then billboard and website?
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:17 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by AustinChief:

I'll help out and get a domain (and host it) for this but I need to know the character limit, obviously shorter is better but finding a good short URL is tough.

EDIT: I'm going to talk to MartyMac about SaveOurChiefs which has the same goal, so you two may want to coordinate and make my life easier :-)

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:18 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by scho63:
Just have to hope that Pioli and Cassel don't launch rockets at the plane with the banner
Cassel wouldn't get it past the first 3 rows.
[Reply]
J Diddy 03:18 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by scho63:
I can see that guy shitting himself with a B2 coming over the horizon.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 603
« First < 289101112 131415162262112512 > Last »
Up