ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 114 of 158
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117118124 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:22 PM 02-04-2021
Wow. A Bucs fan. It's like a mythical beast. Like a jackalope or something.

Though maybe he's just the mult of the other one that was here for a second then disappeared/probably got banned? What was that donkey's handle?

Did he really just say that the Bucs are going to win because 'fate'? When's he going to say "because we're hungrier," or whatever that other twat said?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 08:23 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I'll be surprised if the throwing windows are that tight. Mahomes generally has the highest percentage of wide open receivers in the league, since he became the starter. And then there's the fact that TB simply doesn't have the secondary to play tight man vs. our receiving corps. If they try it, they'll get gashed often.
I was talking about our defense, Brady's throwing windows. :-)
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 08:23 PM 02-04-2021

I had no idea Ron wolf was tied with the Bucs
[Reply]
buttpiratepyrex 08:24 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
You mean after the strip sack at our own 8 going in to make it 24-0... That was a great play by your D and avoided total embarrassment. We then went in to 2 TE sets and called off the dogs once it was 27-10, and we played base defense letting Brady rack up garbage yards. Did you ever have the ball with a chance to take the lead?
Nice analyst but you dont give our adjustments any credit. I hope the chiefs make the same mistake
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:24 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by piratepyrex:
St Louis has better bbq than KC
While I kind of agree with that, keep your dirty mouth away from all things STL, donkey. like you'd know anything about good BBQ.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:25 PM 02-04-2021
Wow. A Bucs fan. It's like a mythical beast. Like a jackalope or something.

Though maybe he's just the mult of the other one that was here for a second then disappeared/probably got banned? What was that donkey's handle?

Did he really just say that the Bucs are going to win because 'fate'? When's he going to say "because we're hungrier," or whatever that other twat said?
I'm guessing it's that little turd knowshit
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:26 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
I was talking about our defense, Brady's throwing windows. :-)
Right, I misunderstood, my bad.

Our defense is going to close all the windows for Brady. It'll be pretty funny when he's screaming at his receivers on the bench for not getting open, just like last season.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:26 PM 02-04-2021
Just a playoff hobby you know, when the stakes are the highest. As a buc fan the saints meltdown is the most glorious but I have a feeling this will be epic
We won last year, and will be in the conversation for the next 15 years. You have a rent a team that maybe has a one more year of a window. We are playing without both All-pro tackles and free agents and 7th round picks on the Oline. Meltdown won't happen as we prepare to return again and make amends if you somehow win. However, we definitely know the Bucs Board won't have a meltdown, you can't have a meltdown with only a handful of people posting and FB groups won't want to embarrass themselves in front of their friends or they may not get liked.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 08:26 PM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by buttpiratepyrex:
Can anyone of you bandwagoners explain the Bucs second half adjustments that held the chiefs high powered offense to 7 pts?
Worry about that before you think you're playing the bills or browns or any other wack AFC team
Thanks for coming. You seem nice. I'm not worried about too much. Patrick Mahomes learns on the run. Whatever failed him in the second half of the last game. He has learned from.
[Reply]
Kman34 08:27 PM 02-04-2021
St Louis has better bbq than KC
Jacksonville has a better fan base than the Bucs...
[Reply]
buttpiratepyrex 08:28 PM 02-04-2021
While I kind of agree with that, keep your dirty mouth away from all things STL, donkey. like you'd know anything about good BBQ.
Lol I knew them was some fighting words, we might just have 1 KC fan that remembers Okoye
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:28 PM 02-04-2021
Can anyone of you bandwagoners explain the Bucs second half adjustments that held the chiefs high powered offense to 7 pts?
Worry about that before you think you're playing the bills or browns or any other wack AFC team
You guys typically blitz 42% of the time this year. Against the Chiefs, you blitzed 18% of the time and that included only 1 blitz in the entire second half.

So, Bowles started by saying, "Okay, we're going to play our defense. We'll do what got us here." And that involves blitzes and man coverage, etc. And we annihilated you.

You then in the second half said, "Okay, damn. We're just gonna play vanilla. Some man and some zone. Take away the big play." This matched up incredibly well with the Chiefs who play massively vanilla whenever we get a lead. That's evidenced by the fact that we had so many commanding leads in the second half of the season and somehow the game was always whittled down to a one-score lead.

I don't think there's much chance you're going to lean toward the first half strategy. So you'll mix man and zone without blitzing and hope your front four gets home. It's pretty clear. Mahomes is going to be prepared to pick you apart with short passes given our OL issues.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:31 PM 02-04-2021
Nice analyst but you dont give our adjustments any credit. I hope the chiefs make the same mistake
Correct, they don't deserve any credit because they didn't make adjustments. The Chiefs went vanilla on offense, and vanilla on defense up 27-10... It's really not that hard to understand. Again, did you ever have the ball with a chance to win the game? The Chiefs last drive was like a cat toying with a mouse...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:34 PM 02-04-2021
Our Mods ROCK! Don't ban, just do that...
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:34 PM 02-04-2021
Hide? I didn't even know this landfill existed until an hr ago lol
Funny. We didn’t even know the Bucs had a football team till Brady signed there this off season. It’s nice to be relevant, finally, huh?
[Reply]
Page 114 of 158
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117118124 > Last »
Up