ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 15
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>DAT is Back
Dante84 10:38 AM 08-20-2019
Per Terez
[Reply]
RunKC 02:25 PM 08-20-2019
If we put Cody Thompson on the practice squad he’s as good as gone. Dude was making catches all over the place in Pittsburgh.

Teams won’t miss that kinda stuff
[Reply]
threebag 02:28 PM 08-20-2019
Fuck DAT shit
[Reply]
T-post Tom 02:37 PM 08-20-2019
Trainers should make sure he's taking his daily calcium supplements.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:54 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
If we put Cody Thompson on the practice squad he’s as good as gone. Dude was making catches all over the place in Pittsburgh.

Teams won’t miss that kinda stuff

The Patriots would be all over him.
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:03 PM 08-20-2019
I am not shocked - I don't love or hate this move.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:05 PM 08-20-2019
Cody Thompson doesn't have a spot here, he's going to the PS.
[Reply]
O.city 03:06 PM 08-20-2019
Why are we sure Pringle is safe?
[Reply]
srvy 03:07 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Is there a chance something else is about to drop with Hill and this is insurance there?
You sure your not Frank Booth?

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Dante84 03:16 PM 08-20-2019
What was Yelders injury? Maybe roll with 2 TE’s and 7 WR’s.
[Reply]
Ribbs67 03:22 PM 08-20-2019
Pringle is faster than Thompson..but we have enough speed on this team
.we need a possession receiver to move the chains when the goings tough. The speed on this team is ridiculous. We don't need DAT. Except to return punts I guess. I feel a blue collar type possession receiver can help us more. That's what he brings to the table. String drives out and give our defense time to rest when they need it.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08-20-2019, 03:36 PM
This message has been deleted by dirk digler.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:38 PM 08-20-2019
Cut Pringle
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:39 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by gonefishin53:
Cody Thompson gets consistent separation by running excellent routes and has a good catch rate. Pringle and Robinson have yet to show those abilities in the Chief's first 2 preseason games. Thompson has also been making good plays on special teams. Thompson won't clear waivers due to his consistent route running, production and special teams play.
We have players every year we say this about and they usually clear waivers. If he can't beat the bottom of our wr depth chart, I don't think teams will be doing cartwheels to take him. Undrafted rookies have a much harder time with this. I have to agree that we need a possession receiver and I don't see what dieter or Pringle really bring to the table. Robinson isn't a great route runner so I don't think he can be a #2 receiver but he's hella good at the scramble drills which is dangerous with a qb like mahomes.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:42 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Ribbs67:
but we have enough speed on this team
Blasphemy!

.we need a possession receiver to move the chains when the goings tough.
Bullshit. "Possession receiver" is nothing more than a complimentary term for a receiver that's slow as balls. Every receiver is expected to have good hands and catch the ball. That's their damn job.

We don't need DAT. Except to return punts I guess.
DAT's primary role here will be as a gunner. He's an excellent gunner. They clearly had Kemp slated for that role but with his injury, they needed a replacement gunner. With Hardman, Hill and Smith there was never a need for a returner. That's not to say DAT won't get return work, but he's a hired gunner.

I feel a blue collar type possession receiver can help us more. That's what he brings to the table. String drives out and give our defense time to rest when they need it.
Nope.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:45 PM 08-20-2019
Pringle probably looks fucking amazing in shorts. When we started putting pads on at training camp and in preseason games, I haven't seen him do jack diddle fucksquat.

He might be Chris Conley. Amazing speed and athletic ability but just can't get open to save his life. Because every time he's been targeted he's had a dude draped the fuck over him
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:45 PM 08-20-2019
Pringle is faster than Thompson..but we have enough speed on this team
.we need a possession receiver to move the chains when the goings tough. The speed on this team is ridiculous. We don't need DAT. Except to return punts I guess. I feel a blue collar type possession receiver can help us more. That's what he brings to the table. String drives out and give our defense time to rest when they need it.
I'm not crazy about DAT in this role. But we still miss Albert wilson. DAT isn't Albert wilson but he can do some of those things. Gadget guy, jet sweeps... If DAT can find a way to become an underneath passing option he could be a weapon. A lot of teams who run a ton all verts plays love having a sprint option out of the backfield.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 15
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up