Dante84 10:38 AM 08-20-2019
Per Terez
[Reply]
Ribbs67 12:36 PM 08-20-2019
Why was Reek absent from practice?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:38 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol you’re really overreacting to losing a guy that has 1 catch in his career as a Chief.
You're probably right, but I think he was going to be "big" for this team in a lot of ways. He's an excellent ST player. He's a "big" receiver on a team that has few. Without a TE2, I think he would provide that secondary big target (Harris is 6'7").

I HOPE I'm overreacting, but the Chiefs immediately signing another "big" receiver isn't a great sign, IMO.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:40 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
You're probably right, but I think he was going to be "big" for this team in a lot of ways. He's an excellent ST player. He's a "big" receiver on a team that has few. Without a TE2, I think he would provide that secondary big target (Harris is 6'7").

I HOPE I'm overreacting, but the Chiefs immediately signing another "big" receiver isn't a great sign, IMO.
You’re 100% overreacting. Of course I’d prefer Kemp to those two, but he’s not nearly the loss you’re making him out to be.

DAT will be just fine as the gunner.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 12:40 PM 08-20-2019
When DAT returns a kick that is inside the 5 or in the endzone it feels like our average starting field position is around the 18. Some of that is due to holding calls/blocks in the back, but he also rarely took one out of the endzone and got it to the 25.
[Reply]
FAX 12:42 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Ribbs67:
Why was Reek absent from practice?
I have no idea, but my guess would be he has a court date or an interview regarding custody and/or visitation or whatnot.

Which raises the question ... why don't the courts schedule appearances around the season and practices? What kind of Comma-nist legal system are we dealing with here?

FAX
[Reply]
Chief Northman 12:46 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
I have no idea, but my guess would be he has a court date or an interview regarding custody and/or visitation or whatnot.

Which raises the question ... why don't the courts schedule appearances around the season and practices? What kind of Comma-nist legal system are we dealing with here?

FAX
:-)
[Reply]
KC Hawks 12:50 PM 08-20-2019
Wouldn't be surprised if Toub banged the table for DAT after Kemp got hurt.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:51 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Can’t be any worse than Hardman running 15 yards backwards
I'm glad that happened. He trusts his speed too much and is learning and I'd rather that happened in preseason.

I bet the film room was atmosphere was painful for him as coaches slowly and meticulously point out how stupid that is.
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:54 PM 08-20-2019
So we went an entire training camp with a bunch of "take a flyer" guys at WR and OL and we decide we like virtually zero of them.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:56 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
So we went an entire training camp with a bunch of "take a flyer" guys at WR and OL and we decide we like virtually zero of them.
That's why they call it a flyer.
[Reply]
FAX 12:59 PM 08-20-2019
I'm not particularly concerned with the WR group, Mr. Direckshun.

However, I have no idea what we have in the form of OL depth. I'm not sure if I should be thrilled or scared shitless. Kinda on the fence there ...

On one side is thrilling wonderment and on the other side is appalling fear.

Worst fence ever.

FAX
[Reply]
Mecca 01:01 PM 08-20-2019
It's actually because they saw what they had in the young players and didn't think they were ready.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:09 PM 08-20-2019
Thompson better make the team.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:10 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

Yuck
[Reply]
Mecca 01:14 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Thompson better make the team.
Yea on the PS, unless you mean Darwin.