ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 82 of 85
« First < 32727879808182 838485 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution
Amnorix 10:52 AM 02-22-2019
:-) You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
[Reply]
gblowfish 02:31 PM 09-24-2020
Rub and Tuggy I'm awfully fond of you...... Boo Boo be Doo...
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:47 PM 09-24-2020
Just the fact he was arrested for a crime (even if not ultimately convicted) is enough of a threshold for the NFL to suspend him in accordance with their personal conduct policy for owners/executive leadership.

But of course Blowjob Bob Kraft will face no punishment.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 03:19 PM 09-24-2020
Money buys some very fine pussy....and massage parlor trash. Which one shouldn't be illegal?

Even f the kid isn't yours:-):-):-):-)

Originally Posted by :

Originally Posted by Sorry:
Money buys freedom not happiness

[Reply]
Rain Man 03:53 PM 09-24-2020
This quote from the article is interesting.

Prosecutors decided this week not to appeal that decision to the Florida Supreme Court, saying a loss there could have "broader, negative implications" on future law enforcement investigations beyond the Kraft case.

Translation: he's got enough money to fight it and we know that it was illegal to video the room. Therefore, we'll let him go so he doesn't set a precedent that keeps us from prosecuting middle and lower income people using those same methods.

I'm not a fan of Kraft - quite the opposite - but the truth is that law enforcement behaved illegally in this case. I wonder if they dropped charges against the other people that were arrested at the same time and place.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 05:50 PM 09-24-2020
Money talks, justice walks
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:09 PM 09-24-2020
Who cares about some old rich guy buying a prostitute?

I told you guys a long time ago nothing was going to come of this. Nothing more to see here. Move on.
[Reply]
seclark 06:13 PM 09-24-2020
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
Don’t take pics sucking old Kraft cawks
sec
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:44 PM 09-24-2020
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
Yeah because buying a prostitute is such a heinous crime.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 07:08 PM 09-24-2020
But, but, but he is an NFL owner
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 04:24 AM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I don't think prostitutes work that way. I am pretty sure that you just rent them.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:30 AM 09-25-2020
Who cares about some old rich guy a prostitute?

I told you guys a long time ago nothing was going to come of this. Nothing more to see here. Move on.
You have no clue how the NFL’s Personal Conduct policy is supposed to work for owners/executive leadership.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:49 AM 09-25-2020
It's a long way from receiving the Jewish Noble Prize from Netanyahu....to getting a "tuggy" in some ghetto-ass strip-mall....in a matter of a few months.

He's involved in international human trafficking...no doubt. I dont care what BS people were sold...

Somehow...through the grace of God...he just happens to fund a "non-profit" for human trafficking survivors...what are the odds. This is how these evil ****ers work...cover your tracks. Always have a contingency excuse in your back pocket...

None of these dickheads are what you think they are....
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:55 AM 09-25-2020
As a repeat offender of multiple NFL rules/policies, Blowjob Bob Kraft should probably get a 5 year ban at least.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:59 AM 09-25-2020
Yup
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:37 AM 09-25-2020
It's not about the severity of the crime. The NFL's personal conduct policy is in place to prevent damage to the "brand".

If a player had done this, said player would have been suspended. The NFL is displaying a clear double standard.

Bob Kraft should not be above the law.
[Reply]
Page 82 of 85
« First < 32727879808182 838485 >
Up