ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 23
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Kingsley Suamataia Thread*****
Dante84 07:20 PM 04-26-2024
More to come!

Man!!!! I love Andy Reid. The @Chiefs and Andy Reid are offensive line savants. Kingsley Suamataia has big time potential. I think he he can be awesome guard or tackle. Just needs a little technique work. He is an aggressive killer who is great athlete.

— Chris Simms (@CSimmsQB) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Suamataia is a versatile offensive tackle who split his 1,300 career snaps at BYU almost exactly down the middle between left and right tackle.

My favorite line from Dane Brugler's draft guide: "He delivers more pancakes than Denny's" ��

— Matt McMullen (@KCChiefs_Matt) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Suamataia since 2022:

701 pass-blocking snaps
24 QB pressures allowed
2 sacks allowed

�� pic.twitter.com/HeiIwC2jKl

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2024

.@Chiefs @BYUfootball #KingsleySuamataia lots to like; lots to work with. #GoCougs have been turning out OLineman over past 4 years. #BaldysBreakdowns pic.twitter.com/4yDc6HYI6i

— Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Sumataia | OT | BYU

Traitsy OT w/ great size+athleticism+strengt. Easy range in the run game to pull or climb to landmarks or hit set points in slide. Patient hand usage to stay square and trust his lateral agility. Pad level & overall technique should develop in NFL. pic.twitter.com/p9zOJEuMkr

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) March 26, 2024

The @Chiefs just selected Kingsley Suamataia, who is 6'5" and 326 lbs and can do this ⬇️

��: #NFLDraft on NFL Network/ESPN2/ABC
��: Stream on #NFLPlus pic.twitter.com/fUOTn55Ba0

— NFL (@NFL) April 27, 2024

[Reply]
BWillie 09:17 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Expert Commentary: Pick No. 63 — Kingsley Suamataia
Draft Grade: A+
Pre-Draft Rank: 22
School: BYU
Height: 6' 5"
Weight: 326
One plus is not enough here — this is a potentially franchise-altering pick for the Chiefs here at the bottom of the second round. Suamataia is a bit raw, but he has legitimate franchise left tackle athleticism and movement ability. Throw him out there and let him grow into an elite tackle.
The NFL is so fucked.
[Reply]
Dante84 09:21 PM 04-26-2024
One plus is not enough here — this is a potentially franchise-altering pick for the Chiefs here at the bottom of the second round. Suamataia is a bit raw, but he has legitimate franchise left tackle athleticism and movement ability. Throw him out there and let him grow into an elite tackle.
Who's grade was that?
[Reply]
xztop123 09:26 PM 04-26-2024
His floor is a productive rt for hears and ceiling is a bookend lt saving us money and draft equity in future.

Is that what I’m gathering ?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:26 PM 04-26-2024

[Reply]
tooge 09:26 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Coach:
Obligatory Chief fans celebrating on a fatty.

These dudes have to be CPers, despite not being bald with a goatee
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 09:28 PM 04-26-2024
I got the best nickname for him the tribal chief.
[Reply]
wazu 09:30 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
I got the bedt nickname for him the tribal chief.
Well done my friend.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:30 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The best
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 09:32 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Who's grade was that?
Good question. The commentary portion appears to be from Yahoo's Charles McDonald, after a quick search.

NFL Draft 2024: Instant grades for every pick in Round 2
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:35 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
Apologizes and corrects himself after saying "yes sir" to a lady reporter. Immediately seems like a good dude.
That’s the culture. It’s kinda like the Hawaii thing of “live Aloha play Warrior”. These Polynesian dudes are generally super kind and gentle off the field and will fucking eat your soul on it.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:38 PM 04-26-2024
Just a home run draft. I can’t believe Kingsley was still on the board at 63, I was positive that we’d have to trade up to get him. And the morons who were bashing the Worthy pick will live forever in infamy in that thread, their idiocy etched into the annals of internet history for all to clown, mock, and laugh at for the next century.

Great job by the Veach. I thought we’d have to burn a 3rd next year or 4th this year to move up to have a chance at Suamataia. And I would have had no problem with us doing so.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:44 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
A painting of Saccapoo
[Reply]
kcbubb 09:57 PM 04-26-2024
Was Jamaal Charles high or drunk? Did yall notice him?
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:02 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by tooge:
These dudes have to be CPers, despite not being bald with a goatee
I'd be shocked if the dude on the left is still alive.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:05 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
Dude was washed from the get go. Fuggin puss.

Pretty sure the Chiefs told him to opt out he was recovering from a serious hip surgery.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 23
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up