ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 71
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
suzzer99 10:56 PM 03-22-2021
Plus there are degrees of sexual assault. This is bad, but still on the milder end.
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 01:03 AM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Really just comes down to how many of these allegations are legit and how many are fake.

If it’s a one time thing where he got the wrong idea, then it’s weird but probably not even a suspension.

If there prove to be multiple aggressive (key word) legitimate accusations, then he might be done for awhile at least.
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
20% Really? That seems high. Because you know there are parlors where nobody tries shit. That would mean that every other dude would try it in some parlors.

That’s.

Wow.

People suck.
Parlor's may be different. What I heard isn't authoritative but it was from someone very experienced in the field quoted in the news and I was under the impression it was more what takes place among independent contractors that go out on their own. If you go to a parlor, people may be less liable to try something. But on your own, they may think you are willing to be a prostitute.

What the person I heard implied is that she doesn't like it but learned to deal with it by just never agreeing to meet with guys that pulled stuff like Watson was alleged to do.

Not saying any of it was right but I think the 1 in 5 lumps everything together from guys hitting on women in that situation to the various acts Watson was accused of doing.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:12 AM 03-23-2021
If Watson wanted his ass eaten and fingered in exchange for the Chiefs to go to the super bowl, would you be the willing victim?
[Reply]
eDave 01:20 AM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
If Watson wanted his ass eaten and fingered in exchange for the Chiefs to go to the super bowl, would you be the willing victim?
This place is weird.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 02:05 AM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
This place is weird.
I wouldn't have it any other way. Now answer the man's question!
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:10 AM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
Parlor's may be different. What I heard isn't authoritative but it was from someone very experienced in the field quoted in the news and I was under the impression it was more what takes place among independent contractors that go out on their own. If you go to a parlor, people may be less liable to try something. But on your own, they may think you are willing to be a prostitute.

What the person I heard implied is that she doesn't like it but learned to deal with it by just never agreeing to meet with guys that pulled stuff like Watson was alleged to do.

Not saying any of it was right but I think the 1 in 5 lumps everything together from guys hitting on women in that situation to the various acts Watson was accused of doing.
Makes sense.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:54 AM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
If I say “no”, is it also a guarantee that the Chiefs won’t go to the Super Bowl? Or is it just up to chance then?

Also, if I say “no”, will Watson tell me to pretend that I’m a lesbian and he’s a woman?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:09 AM 03-23-2021

Yeah, I have no experience with this stuff. But wouldn't you expect that masseuse to ask a million questions or precautions to protect their safety? Or set clear expectations about what they don't do? Watson has already said several accusers were referred. Wonder if his legal play is to suggest that at least some had a reputation for doing certain things.

It seems the biggest problem is the gray area in sex laws. Many masseuses gladly do it knowing they can make big bucks, but Watson isn't supposed to ask for it. It's wink wink nudge nudge. The problem is less about asking for it, it's more the accusation that he forced it even when they continued to say no. If that's true, that's really bad. Even worse if his demands were more than just a happy ending. But that is way different than if he did the same to a random drunk girl and then suggested she was asking for it. The gray area in the profession sets some expectation.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:36 AM 03-23-2021
Intredasting. Back when Watson officially requested a trade in late January this story about Easterby was making the rounds.

Texans’ Easterby is alleged to have sent texts like an abusive lover to this agent’s client but after he got no response (from pro athlete- millionaire in his 20’s) Easterby ... text player's mother to let her know how concerned he was with the player's life choices.

Now, IIRC most at the time assumed this was about Hopkins and his baby mama drama, but knowing what we know now it's almost got to be about Watson. Going on Twitter and crowing about loyalty? Not much in the world that could be more humiliating than having the organization tell your mother that you're an alleged sexual deviant.
[Reply]
otherstar 06:43 AM 03-23-2021
Watson may have just taken things too far and thought he could continue to get away with it.
I heard on the Houston news this morning that the list is up to something like 13 accusers now. With that many coming forward, I think there is some credulity to the story, and I think the part of your post that I quoted is quite the understatement (but very true).
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:50 AM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Intredasting. Back when Watson officially requested a trade in late January this story about Easterby was making the rounds.

Texans’ Easterby is alleged to have sent texts like an abusive lover to this agent’s client but after he got no response (from pro athlete- millionaire in his 20’s) Easterby ... text player's mother to let her know how concerned he was with the player's life choices.

Now, IIRC most at the time assumed this was about Hopkins and his baby mama drama, but knowing what we know now it's almost got to be about Watson. Going on Twitter and crowing about loyalty? Not much in the world that could be more humiliating than having the organization tell your mother that you're an alleged sexual deviant.
At this point Watson probably deserves the heat. But I find it hard to believe that snake Easterby isn't involved somehow. I honestly don't care if Watson is suspended indefinitely. I'm just angry at how much it could benefit Easterby.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:57 AM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I'm just angry at how much it could benefit Easterby.
I haven't followed this thread super closely, but how does it benefit Easterby to completely torch his most valuable asset? I could've maybe understood it when it was one accuser to create a bunch of smoke and temper some of Watson's leverage, but at this point, it seems a major loss for everyone in the organization who isn't the Texans backup QB.
[Reply]
otherstar 07:59 AM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I haven't followed this thread super closely, but how does it benefit Easterby to completely torch his most valuable asset? I could've maybe understood it when it was one accuser to create a bunch of smoke and temper some of Watson's leverage, but at this point, it seems a major loss for everyone in the organization who isn't the Texans backup QB.
I could understand it being a setup it it was one or two accusers...but when it got to be over 10 accusers, then I think there must be something real about the allegations.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 08:01 AM 03-23-2021
It's weird to me that so many in this thread read "in home massage therapist" as code for sex worker. Legit in home massages are very common. I'm not saying there aren't ones that will jerk you off and I don't know how these women presented themselves, but making that assumption of any given masseuse is ridiculous. And even if Watson was a big enough dumbass to make that embarrassing mistake once, doing it multiple times is no mistake.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:04 AM 03-23-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
At this point Watson probably deserves the heat. But I find it hard to believe that snake Easterby isn't involved somehow. I honestly don't care if Watson is suspended indefinitely. I'm just angry at how much it could benefit Easterby.
Like Twisted said, when it was 1 or 2, it could have impacted Watson's leverage.

But we're now over 20. This doesn't benefit anybody, let alone Easterby.

Watson may not be playing football AT ALL come September. Houston can't trade him and if he ends up on the exempt list, they can't play him either.

This is a disaster for everybody involved.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 71
« First < 202627282930 3132333440 > Last »
Up