ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 71
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
ModSocks 11:00 AM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:

What in the actual fuck?
How 'bout the one where he requested an anus rub? :-)

You'd think in a city like Houston, with all that money and all that fame, and all those homies who can show you where to find snatch that will :-), that he'd at least know where to look to buy some pussy. Shit, why he even HAS to buy pussy is beyond me.

What an idiot.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:04 AM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Hoo boy
Hooooo boy
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:06 AM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

You'd think in a city like Houston, with all that money and all that fame, and all those homies who can show you where to find snatch that will :-), that he'd at least know where to look to buy some pussy. Shit, why he even HAS to buy pussy is beyond me.

What an idiot.
Pattern I've noticed is all of these allegations are during the COVID quarantine period. Very well may have had a spot to go to for his "needs" before everything went haywire.
[Reply]
Pants 11:10 AM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

What an idiot.
He's been getting top shelf pussy throw itself at him since his freshman year in college. Eventually, everything becomes boring as you get used to it and you need new ways to get excited. I'm betting doing this sort of shit with masseuses is his. Who knows, though?
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 11:10 AM 03-22-2021
So, are we sure Watson is gonna be in the NFL this season
[Reply]
RunKC 11:13 AM 03-22-2021
If this is still a thing in training camp, does Goodell place Watson on the commissioner exempt list?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:14 AM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
We're at California wildfire levels of smoke now. He might lose a season of his career even if he ends up being completely innocent.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:14 AM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
I’m not convinced he will be.

Really, he only has 2 things in his favor right now:

1. Innocent until proven guilty. Will there be enough evidence to prove his guilt?
2. The attorney. He seems unprofessional and is a bit of an attention seeker.
[Reply]
GoForIt 11:16 AM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
We're at California wildfire levels of smoke now. He might lose a season of his career even if he ends up being completely innocent.
I agree. If the lawyer gets the grand jury than he is in serious hot water.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:26 AM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I’m not convinced he will be.

Really, he only has 2 things in his favor right now:

1. Innocent until proven guilty. Will there be enough evidence to prove his guilt?
2. The attorney. He seems unprofessional and is a bit of an attention seeker.
There's a method to his madness regardless of what angle you think he's going for. If he's just trying to assassinate Watson's character as a favor to the Texans organization then he's already accomplished that, but if he believes Watson has committed serious crimes he's simultaneously publicizing it as much as possible while keeping the accusers as anonymous as possible. Whatever he's going for he's played his hand so far incredibly well.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 11:26 AM 03-22-2021
Why would Watson put himself in these positions to begin with?
[Reply]
kevrunner 11:34 AM 03-22-2021
I wonder if Watson ever had a male masseuse flown in. Also, expecting the “concussion” defense to be used in the not to near future.
[Reply]
wazu 11:37 AM 03-22-2021
Just imagine if the Texans had moved aggressively and traded Watson a few weeks ago. They are so completely screwed now in every possible way.
[Reply]
Mennonite 11:39 AM 03-22-2021
Has Gloria Allred shown up yet?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:49 AM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Just imagine if the Texans had moved aggressively and traded Watson a few weeks ago. They are so completely screwed now in every possible way.
To be fair, whatever trade they agreed to couldn't become official until last Wednesday and the allegations were already public by then. Doubt any team would go through with it after that point.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 71
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up