ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 321 of 332
« First < 221271311317318319320321 322323324325331 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Mosbonian 01:58 PM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Outside of maybe tonight, you're not gonna see the Rock again for a long time.
Honestly....I am OK with that.

What would be fun to see is a battle internally between the Bloodline members for control...Jimmy Uso...Solo Sikoa...Roman Reigns....bring in Jacob Fatu...and Tama Tonga. That could really fester if handled correctly.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:17 PM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Honestly....I am OK with that.

What would be fun to see is a battle internally between the Bloodline members for control...Jimmy Uso...Solo Sikoa...Roman Reigns....bring in Jacob Fatu...and Tama Tonga. That could really fester if handled correctly.
Legit worried Cody won't be able to keep momentum without Rock as a foil. Bloodline is a bunch of stooges without Rock and Roman, and if they want Jacob Fatu to carry that baton he needs the rub badly from either of them and that's not something you can do with one night of TV.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 02:27 PM 04-08-2024
Here is what I would do. Roman gets the beatdown, and maybe Jimmy as well, due to losing at WM by a debuting Tonga and Fatu and Rock is the new tribal chief. Cody works through Solo, Tonga, and Fatu before facing off against Rock at Summerslam. In between Rock can do recorded promos and have Heyman as a mouthpiece. Then you have Roman come back at Summerslam as a Sting like figure that just comes in Spears and Superman punches and then disappears so he doesn't have to appear every week and build to Rock - Reigns at WM41.

By that time you should of built Gunther, or another heel, as the new threat to Cody.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:29 PM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Here is what I would do. Roman gets the beatdown, and maybe Jimmy as well, due to losing at WM by a debuting Tonga and Fatu and Rock is the new tribal chief. Cody works through Solo, Tonga, and Fatu before facing off against Rock at Summerslam. In between Rock can do recorded promos and have Heyman as a mouthpiece. Then you have Roman come back at Summerslam as a Sting like figure that just comes in Spears and Superman punches and then disappears so he doesn't have to appear every week and build to Rock - Reigns at WM41.

By that time you should of built Gunther, or another heel, as the new threat to Cody.
Works pretty well, actually.
[Reply]
TLO 02:34 PM 04-08-2024
I have no idea who Tonga or Fatu are, so this doesn't particularly excite me.

I'd like to see Gunther go after Cody, but I seriously doubt Cody drops the belt any time soon. I really enjoyed Cody winning the belt, but it would be nice to see it change hands a little more often.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:34 PM 04-08-2024
Hell, have them fuck up Jey initially and Jimmy can't do it and they end up beating the shit out of him too. Legit lost all interest in those two as singles after the absolute shart they put on Saturday night.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:41 PM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by TLO:
I have no idea who Tonga or Fatu are, so this doesn't particularly excite me.

I'd like to see Gunther go after Cody, but I seriously doubt Cody drops the belt any time soon. I really enjoyed Cody winning the belt, but it would be nice to see it change hands a little more often.
Tama Tonga isn't anything special, but the only reason Jacob Fatu isn't already involved in this story is WWE were reluctant in the past to hire him due to a robbery charge he copped when he was 18, and he hasn't been a free agent until recently.

Take Solo, add 50 pounds of Samoan beef, actually be able to work past Samoan Spikes and Splashes, and have a personality past stoic enforcer and that's Jacob Fatu.
[Reply]
TLO 04-08-2024, 02:45 PM
This message has been deleted by TLO.
The Franchise 02:49 PM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Hell, have them fuck up Jey initially and Jimmy can't do it and they end up beating the shit out of him too. Legit lost all interest in those two as singles after the absolute shart they put on Saturday night.
Which is weird because Jey hasn’t looked horrible before that match. He looked pretty good against Gunther and I thought he would be the one to dethrone him.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:50 PM 04-08-2024
:-) Wut? Fatu is the legit surname of a huge handful of the Anoa'i family.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:50 PM 04-08-2024
Could be a way to reunite them with Rikishi as their manager.

They did some damage to their ceilings on Saturday, so they might as well just go for the nostalgia.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:55 PM 04-08-2024
Jimmy was fucking hopeless from the start, and being brutally honest a pretty significant portion of Jeys rise came from being the goon in the Bloodline Sami was bouncing most of his material off ofm
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 02:57 PM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Could be a way to reunite them with Rikishi as their manager.

They did some damage to their ceilings on Saturday, so they might as well just go for the nostalgia.
Usos & Sami vs. Solo, Tonga, and Fatu wouldn't be a bad WM match to formally end the Bloodline as a faction.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:24 PM 04-08-2024
Nah. Nothing against Gunther, but he tops out as a secondary world title kind of guy. Maybe a program with Cody but that's it. As fun as he is to watch as a wrestler there's just not much I can see them doing to make him the lead horse.
Were you in the closet when they gave long runs to guys with limited movesets?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:38 PM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Were you in the closet when they gave long runs to guys with limited movesets?
It's not his fault. Fans unfortunately pigeonhole him as the monster foreign heel when they do dumb shit like chant "USA" at him when it has absolutely fuck all to do with the current feud. There's plenty you can do with that role and some of the most iconic wrestlers ever did it, but it just doesn't work for THE guy.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:58 PM 04-08-2024
It's not his fault. Fans unfortunately pigeonhole him as the monster foreign heel when they do dumb shit like chant "USA" at him when it has absolutely fuck all to do with the current feud. There's plenty you can do with that role and some of the most iconic wrestlers ever did it, but it just doesn't work for THE guy.
You don't think that's going to work against some guy that calls himself the American Nightmare?
[Reply]
Page 321 of 332
« First < 221271311317318319320321 322323324325331 > Last »
Up