ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 144
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:06 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by Duckbutt:
You are the absolute dumbest person I've ever seen a sports forum.
Nice first post.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 03:06 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Ragland also didn’t play a snap at all. He will be key to stopping Henry
Nah, he played 17 snaps
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 03:08 PM 01-15-2020
One thing you guys may not realize. The chiefs game in nashville was the first game for the tits after malcolm butler went out for the season. They were trying to adjust. Not saying mahomes won't get his yards but i think you'll see tighter coverage this game, especially since adoree jackson has been back.

And forget that "vrabel will have them trying to hurt mahomes" talk. Vrabel is the biggest advocate of player safety we've seen.
[Reply]
493rd 03:09 PM 01-15-2020
Looks like Titans will be healthy for this one. Jayon Brown practiced today
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:10 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by Duckbutt:
You are the absolute dumbest person I've ever seen a sports forum.
Stick around then, if you can. There's lots of stupid Titans fans here lately.
[Reply]
carcosa 03:11 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Nice first post.
I thought it was quite rude, actually!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:11 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Looks like Titans will be healthy for this one. Jayon Brown practiced today
Good. They'll need him, and I don't want any excuses from these room temp IQ-having Tits fans when we wax that ass on Sunday.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:12 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I thought it was quite rude, actually!
Oh, come on, carc. He seems nice.

His name is Dickbutt. Doesn't get much nicer than that. It means buttsects.
[Reply]
carcosa 03:12 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
One thing you guys may not realize. The chiefs game in nashville was the first game for the tits after malcolm butler went out for the season. They were trying to adjust. Not saying mahomes won't get his yards but i think you'll see tighter coverage this game, especially since adoree jackson has been back.
Tighter coverage, you say??? Oh no!!!!!!!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:16 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Tighter coverage, you say??? Oh no!!!!!!!
Oh noes! No Malcolm Butler! Oh noes!!

Derrick Henry will rush for 150 again!? Oh noes!!

Patrick Mahomes II will throw for 700 yards and 10 TDs against this bullshit team to lead my favorite sportsball team the Kansas City Chiefs franchise to victory over the Tennessee Tits.
[Reply]
Kman34 03:18 PM 01-15-2020

And forget that "vrabel will have them trying to hurt mahomes" talk. Vrabel is the biggest advocate of player safety we've seen.
Jackson threw for 365... yeah they’ve got their shit together..
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:18 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Jackson threw for 365... yeah they’ve got their shit together..
:-) No shit. And Jackson can't even fucking throw.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 03:20 PM 01-15-2020
Haven't slept more than 2 hours each night. The anticipation is unreal.

Last night, felt relaxed, laid down, but couldn't even think about falling asleep.

TV on, YouTube app engaged.

Watching and rewatching the best AFL/Chiefs videos. To see all those players, my boyhood heroes... and knowing that a new chapter is within our grasp again.

Gave up my season tix after 20 years the day Gunthers hand picked kicker shanked the kickoff, costing the Chiefs the AFC West title in OT.

I swore I'd never go back until they drafted a GD QB, and fnally they drafted PMII and I returned for the home opener vs the Eagles on 09/17/2017.

No way I can sleep.

See you in the Gold section.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:46 PM 01-15-2020

Yeah, Adoree Jackson is totally gonna cover Tyreek up....

Keep dreaming bub. You can get those guys all the experience they want, they haven’t saw a WR corp like this in a long time. Not since the first game.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:49 PM 01-15-2020

Couldn’t you have picked a better coach for your handle?
[Reply]
Page 61 of 144
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111 > Last »
Up