ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you have a larger penis than the average in this study?
Yes, I'm larger 105 77.21%
No, I'm below the curve line 7 5.15%
I'm the average in the poll 18 13.24%
GAZ has the biggest penis on earth 6 4.41%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll
Page 30 of 39
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »
Hall of Classics>15K penis's examined. How do you measure up?
Hootie 04:08 PM 03-05-2015
well

in fairness

if I did something totally embarrassing and irrational, even on the internet, I'd pretend to laugh it off to and pretend the joke was on everyone else, too
[Reply]
KC native 04:09 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
well

in fairness

if I did something totally embarrassing and irrational, even on the internet, I'd pretend to laugh it off to and pretend the joke was on everyone else, too
I'm not embarrassed at all.

You suck at arm-chair psychology and analyzing sports.
[Reply]
jerryforeverrice80 04:11 PM 03-05-2015
im just glad my wife has small hands so it looks huge when shes holding it.
[Reply]
Hootie 04:17 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by jerryforeverrice80:
im just glad my wife has small hands so it looks huge when shes holding it.
KC Native made a really big mistake when he bought that 40% more Old Spice at the market last week ...

poor bastard now has to live with the fact we're comparing his penis to a regular size Old Spice instead of the 40% more one ...

can we please get an exact picture of the Old Spice where it clearly states the 40% more so that we can disprove the aforementioned theory that your Old Spice is only 5.75" inches long?

I'm having trouble with this. I don't want you to be labeled a liar, KC native. I want us all to know that your penis is what you say it is. This is important to us.
[Reply]
KC native 04:18 PM 03-05-2015
KC Native made a really big mistake when he bought that 40% more Old Spice at the market last week ...

poor bastard now has to live with the fact we're comparing his penis to a regular size Old Spice instead of the 40% more one ...

can we please get an exact picture of the Old Spice where it clearly states the 40% more so that we can disprove the aforementioned theory that your Old Spice is only 5.75" inches long?

I'm having trouble with this. I don't want you to be labeled a liar, KC native. I want us all to know that your penis is what you say it is. This is important to us.
Apparently, it is very important to you because you're still posting about it.
[Reply]
Hootie 04:14 PM 03-05-2015
Things rational men without complexes don't do:

1) Say things like, "yeah a few women have told me my penis was just too big for sex, so they blew me instead." Even if true, you sound like an idiot.

2) Say things like, "yeah, in high school I ran a 4.4 40." Even if true, you sound like an idiot.

3) Say things like, "I have a 7.75" penis." Even if true, you sound like an idiot. Who tells a bunch of dudes the exact measurement *allegedly* of their penis? (people with a complex)

4) Do things like post my erection on a board with a majority demographic of 25-55 year old men. Of course, I would never post a picture of my penis, you know, anywhere ... but again ... I don't have any complexes that need to be addressed so ...

Yay!
[Reply]
KC native 04:15 PM 03-05-2015
Things rational men without complexes don't do:

1) Say things like, "yeah a few women have told me my penis was just too big for sex, so they blew me instead." Even if true, you sound like an idiot.

2) Say things like, "yeah, in high school I ran a 4.4 40." Even if true, you sound like an idiot.

3) Say things like, "I have a 7.75" penis." Even if true, you sound like an idiot. Who tells a bunch of dudes the exact measurement *allegedly* of their penis? (people with a complex)

4) Do things like post my erection on a board with a majority demographic of 25-55 year old men. Of course, I would never post a picture of my penis, you know, anywhere ... but again ... I don't have any complexes that need to be addressed so ...

Yay!
:-)

So when did you get you degree in psychology hootie?
[Reply]
Hootie 04:20 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
:-)

So when did you get you degree in psychology hootie?
I don't think one needs a psych degree to know posting a selfie erection on a football message board is probably a ... I don't know ... ridiculous idea.

I'm sure 'Hamas' could come diagnose you with something a little more scientific than me ... but you have some sort of complex.

I guess I'm just glad I am tall and don't have to deal with all of these short people problems.

I'm 6'2.5" with a HUGE wingspan. Like, dude...I'm 1 of only 3 at my office that can stand on my tippy toes and touch the ceiling. It's like, no big deal. I mean ... yeah. It's aight. No sweat, man! I'll post a video of it tomorrow. I mean, yeah.
[Reply]
KC native 04:22 PM 03-05-2015
I don't think one needs a psych degree to know posting a selfie erection on a football message board is probably a ... I don't know ... ridiculous idea.

I'm sure 'Hamas' could come diagnose you with something a little more scientific than me ... but you have some sort of complex.

I guess I'm just glad I am tall and don't have to deal with all of these short people problems.

I'm 6'2.5" with a HUGE wingspan. Like, dude...I'm 1 of only 3 at my office that can stand on my tippy toes and touch the ceiling. It's like, no big deal. I mean ... yeah. It's aight. No sweat, man! I'll post a video of it tomorrow. I mean, yeah.
You're just pissed because I called your bluff. :-)
[Reply]
Hootie 04:24 PM 03-05-2015
You're just pissed because I called your bluff. :-)
Livid.

I'm steaming mad.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 04:19 PM 03-05-2015
What I find ironic: Despite the fact that native took a dickpic for the planet, the biggest takeaway is still that Hootie continues to try and prop up his ego by feeling superior to native. How pathetic.
[Reply]
KC native 04:20 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
What I find ironic: Despite the fact that native took a dickpic for the planet, the biggest takeaway is still that Hootie continues to try and prop up his ego by feeling superior to native. How pathetic.
Technically, I took a dick pic for Hootie. I didn't have a method to transmit it to him so I felt I would inject some life into this thread.
[Reply]
Hootie 04:23 PM 03-05-2015
Technically, I took a dick pic for Hootie. I didn't have a method to transmit it to him so I felt I would inject some life into this thread.
Yeah, man. Totally rational idea.

....welllll
[Reply]
Hootie 04:21 PM 03-05-2015
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
Bro.

Prop up my ego?

really?

as soon as someone says something like, "girls have told me my dick was too big for sex so they just blew me instead" ... there is really nothing more to prove.

I already know I'm a much better person than anyone who says that shit with a straight face.

God damn. That much is obvious.

Who says stuff like that? To dudes? On a message board?
[Reply]
Nightfyre 04:24 PM 03-05-2015
Bro.

Prop up my ego?

really?

as soon as someone says something like, "girls have told me my dick was too big for sex so they just blew me instead" ... there is really nothing more to prove.

I already know I'm a much better person than anyone who says that shit with a straight face.

God damn. That much is obvious.

Who says stuff like that? To dudes? On a message board?
It is almost like Hootie has never been a part of a locker room or large group of guys that hang out a lot.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 39
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »
Up