ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump and First Lady at Title Game
F150 09:53 AM 01-14-2020

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 https://t.co/qTxcMVcY6b

— Johanna Persing (@jepersing) January 14, 2020

Hope not a double post, Trump seems popular among the fans at the game.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:36 AM 01-15-2020
TRUMP loves the attention. How much did this cost the American tax payer? I bet TRUMP doesn't dare go to the Super Bowl. TRUMP, the bitter ex USFL owner who screwed the USFL out of business trying to go head to head with the NFL. TRUMP and the other USFL owners won in court against the NFL and were awarded $1.00. :-) "Stable Genius":-)
[Reply]
LOCOChief 10:43 AM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
TRUMP loves the attention. How much did this cost the American tax payer? I bet TRUMP doesn't dare go to the Super Bowl. TRUMP, the bitter ex USFL owner who screwed the USFL out of business trying to go head to head with the NFL. TRUMP and the other USFL owners won in court against the NFL and were awarded $1.00. :-)
Idk most real Americans enjoyed seeing the President and First Lady at the game. I guess your guy Obama didnít attend any major sporting events?
[Reply]
vailpass 10:57 AM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I hope heís been smart with his money, because you can bet all his old Hollywood buddies just disowned him... all over a quick, polite chat at a football game
He used to put the wood to Jennifer Aniston. His boys will line up just to smell his finger.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:57 AM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by LOCOChief:
Idk most real Americans enjoyed seeing the President and First Lady at the game. I guess your guy Obama didn’t attend any major sporting events?
Funny that you automatically assume I'm a Democrat. I don't support either of these two monopoly parties. Try harder left/right paradigmer. I'm a "real American" who sees thru the BS.
[Reply]
fan4ever 11:02 AM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
He used to put the wood to Jennifer Aniston. His boys will line up just to smell his finger.
I don't think this will have a great deal of impact on him...just a bunch of libshits going berserk on twitter...but if I'm wrong maybe Clint will put him in his next movie.
[Reply]
fan4ever 11:03 AM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Funny that you automatically assume I'm a Democrat. I don't support either of these two monopoly parties. Try harder left/right paradigmer. I'm a "real American" who sees thru the BS.
So who's your candidate for President?
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:07 AM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
So who's your candidate for President?
Anyone who isn't running as a Republican or Democrat. I have voted for the candidates from The Constitution Party in the last election - Darrell Castle and Scott Bradley It's too early to say for 2020
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:18 AM 01-15-2020
Idk most real Americans enjoyed seeing the President and First Lady at the game. I guess your guy Obama didnít attend any major sporting events?
He'd show up to the NCAA tournament with PM David Cameron.. dunno what the Limey ever got out of it but whatever.
[Reply]
sully1983 11:19 AM 01-15-2020
Vince Vaughn is a boss. He's also been in some great /underrated films the past few years (Brawl in Cell Block 99 and Dragged Across Concrete).
[Reply]
neech 11:22 AM 01-15-2020
Wasn't Obama a judge at one of those all male bath house games out in SF.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 02:27 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
'Right' ain't got shit to do with it. Provocation and picking fights regardless of the worth or merit is the express aim.

Loonlizard doesn't have a point of view, he has a basket of interpersonal resentments that need stroking and assuaging.
'Right' has everything to do with it.

Its Faux News telling you morons there is some sort of concentrated outrage because of 1 dudes tweet. They had a whole segment on it that is just being parrotted here.

Of course, when reality gets in the way of your fragile ego, you resort to nonsensical posts like this and cowardly ignore what Faux tells its viewers.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:59 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:

Its Faux News telling you morons there is some sort of concentrated outrage because of 1 dudes tweet. They had a whole segment on it that is just being parrotted here.

Of course, when reality gets in the way of your fragile ego, you resort to nonsensical posts like this and cowardly ignore what Faux tells its viewers.
Did your mom have any jihadists that lived?
[Reply]
Bowser 06:22 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:

Did CNN have their daily update of how many scoops of ice cream Trump had today or if he put ketchup on his fried chicken?
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:45 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Serendipitous Isla Fisher in DC! LOVE IT! (It's gettin' hot in here...)

[Reply]
Bwana 08:12 PM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Did your mom have any jihadists that lived?
:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up