ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 46
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Glazer: Chiefs expect Mahomes to play in AFCCG
pugsnotdrugs19 09:10 PM 01-17-2021
Just now on FOX postgame.

Said the reason he was real woozy getting up was they thought he got choked out to some extent by the LB..

But sounded very confident he was going to be good for this week. Also said Mahomes was trying to go back into the game today.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:48 PM 01-19-2021
Does anyone consistently post more stupid shit than penbrook? I dunno.
[Reply]
SupDock 12:49 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
7 now
8 now
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:50 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Does anyone consistently post more stupid shit than penbrook? I dunno.
It's a mix of both quality and quantity.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:50 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
8 now
It's a thing, it's up to 10
[Reply]
dirk digler 12:52 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Did you watch the video? They were never going to say he's good Sunday night or yesterday... all they're saying is he's being watched and evaluated, just like being questionable for anything else, except there's well defined steps beyond "I feel good".

Someone posted the average to be released is like 7 days.... no news is good news at the moment.
The most important part of the tweet\video is that he is still symptom free.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:55 PM 01-19-2021

My thoughts on the Mahomes injury pic.twitter.com/w8T3qRWt7A

— Dr Locks (@DrLocksBets) January 18, 2021

Originally Posted by :
Dr Locks
@DrLocksBets

I said 60% (minimum) because I may be wrong and he may have a concussion, in which case it would be difficult for him to clear protocol in time. Just trying to be as conservative as possible. If i was forced to give an exact estimate it would be 80-85% chance he plays
Originally Posted by :
Dr Locks
@DrLocksBets

Also, brachial stun is a little different. Those are nerves that run from your cervical spine to your arms, and an injury to those would cause weakness/numbness/tingling to the affected arm, not the unsteadiness we saw with Mahomes

[Reply]
arrwheader 12:56 PM 01-19-2021
He good.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:57 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
The most important part of the tweet\video is that he is still symptom free.
EXACTLY.

They "hope he REMAINS symptom free."
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:05 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
had Mahomes just laid on the ground for a few minutes and caught his breath and balance he likely would have been able to go back in the game.
That’s why he should have just stayed in the ground. Somebody has to hold him down there. They all acted like morons when Mahomes was staggering around. Sherman was right there & acted like he could careless. Dumbass
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:11 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Can't sleep, been up since 4am, brain not working properly...

This Brachial Stun everyone is talking about? Can we bring in some experts to teach our defensive players how to use it? Diggs across the middle? Brachial Stun! Josh Allen scrambles? Brachial Stun! Really sounds like an effective technique for eliminating 'problem' players for the other team with no actual injury.

I couldn't find the sarcasm font...

[Reply]
The Franchise 01:12 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
That’s why he should have just stayed in the ground. Somebody has to hold him down there. They all acted like morons when Mahomes was staggering around. Sherman was right there & acted like he could careless. Dumbass
Because they knew what the fuck was going on. Jesus
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:12 PM 01-19-2021

The #SBLV crew:

• Carl Cheffers (R)
• Fred Bryan (U)
• Sarah Thomas (DJ)
• Rusty Baynes (LJ)
• James Coleman (FJ)
• Eugene Hall (SJ)
• Dino Paganelli (BJ)
• Mike Wimmer (RO)

Sarah makes history as the first woman to officiate in a Super Bowl. https://t.co/EVvz45QgFx pic.twitter.com/tDvWZPx9JG

— NFL Officiating (@NFLOfficiating) January 19, 2021

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:19 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
:-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:22 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Because they knew what the **** was going on. Jesus
No shit. My comment was not a criticism of Mahomes, he didn't know what the **** was going on either.

I have noticed a weird trend that when a player is on the ground after a tackle or hit other players have a weird tendency to immediately go try to pick them up off the ground not having a clue if they are alright. Cant remember which game it was but a WR got just destroyed earlier this year on a helmet to helmet hit and his teammates ran over and started pulling on his arms to help him up and I was thinking damn I hope they **** him up him further.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 01:23 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
How's her sandwich making skills?
[Reply]
Page 18 of 46
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up