ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 116
« First < 354142434445 464748495595 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Relationship Problem
RustShack 12:19 AM 04-16-2009
Say you've been with a girl for awhile, and your about to move in together. She goes to the bars with a few friends once every week or two and doesn't like you to come with. Her friend meets a guy and they start hanging out with his friends, and after a few weeks your girlfriend is going to a movie alone with one of the friends but she says its "just as friends". What would you do or think?
[Reply]
Jim Jones 08:11 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Delano:
Hard to say. The H4LO posts seem fabricated at this point. Probably Hootie.
I was trying to look up girls named Holly from Waterloo, Iowa on MySpace, but all the ones in the 20-25 age range from that area are either fat or..well, the one who isn't fat has a black guy in her picture posing with her, with a tagline that says "time for a change". Maybe that's her..
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:12 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Delano:
The guy's grammar changed over the course of his posting. Anyone can make up appearances and put together a fake story.

It's entirely possible the account is legit, but your blind acceptance is a little naive.
If that's the case, then it was probably multiple people posting with the account, likely the dude and the whore both.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:14 PM 04-16-2009
Something interesting must have happened here, but I'm not motivated enough to read 600+ posts to figure out what it was.
[Reply]
Crush 08:15 PM 04-16-2009

I wonder if this is "Preston." I doubt it, though.
[Reply]
doomy3 08:16 PM 04-16-2009
can someone recap what happened in this thread? Is RustShack OK?
[Reply]
RJ 08:18 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Something interesting must have happened here, but I'm not motivated enough to read 600+ posts to figure out what it was.

Rust is thin.

Holly is a lying whore.

Preston III likes teabagging parties.

I believe that's the gist of it.
[Reply]
cabletech94 08:19 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by doomy3:
rustshack 'went missing' some time ago.
haven't heard a peep.
this is the most exciting thread i've ever eavesdropped on.

I can't friggin' wait for the draft!!!!!!
[Reply]
Crush 08:19 PM 04-16-2009
Maybe this is "Preston?"

[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 08:19 PM 04-16-2009
Holly whore fucked a movie nerd over RS. Holly whore told movie nerd BF and movie nerd BF can't pull his own weight so he told his peeping tom friend to explain the status. word?
[Reply]
KcMizzou 08:23 PM 04-16-2009
Hasn't been heard from since. Seems he did lose the girl, which seemed inevitable from the first post.

The rest is just too much personal drama to be shared online. I feel bad for the guy.

This is why it's a bad idea to spill your guts. If you don't have anyone you're comfortable talking to "IRL", send a PM to a specific poster you trust.

Otherwise, it just turns into a train wreck. The Chiefsplanet version of reality TV.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 08:26 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
Hasn't been heard from since. Seems he did lose the girl, which seemed inevitable from the first post.

The rest is just too much personal drama to be shared online. I feel bad for the guy.

This is why it's a bad idea to spill your guts. If you don't have anyone you're comfortable talking to "IRL", send a PM to a specific poster you trust.

Otherwise, it just turns into a train wreck. The Chiefsplanet version of reality TV.
wouldn't know ANYTHING bout' that

:-)
[Reply]
luv 08:26 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:

Wise. This is a lesson I learned the hard way.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:27 PM 04-16-2009
Hopefully rustshack's okay.

Sounds like his former girlfriend is a real loser.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 08:29 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by H5N1:
wouldn't know ANYTHING bout' that

:-)
Yeah... I know I joked about that too... but that had to be rough.

I feel the same way about fighting in public. If I'm in a relationship and a girl wants to argue in a public place, I'll politley ask her if we can just leave and talk about it in private. If she refuses, I'll just flat walk out... seriously.
[Reply]
RJ 08:30 PM 04-16-2009
Really, is there any better place in the world to go for relationship advice than CP?

I don't know how Dear Abby stays in business.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 116
« First < 354142434445 464748495595 > Last »
Up