Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump Ending Welfare-Dependent Immigration
BucEyedPea 02:45 PM 08-13-2019
Saving Taxpayers Billions
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:33 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Every illegal you have met HAS to have a fake SS# to get work.
Absolutely not. Most of them get paid cash under the table. That's why they take low wage, low skill labor work. Because it often pays cash in hand.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 12:39 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
This is like citing Dixiecrats. First of all 'enforce existing laws' has been a thing as long as I've been alive, and this nation has NEVER actually enforced existing immigration laws. That's THE problem.

Modern dems find Obama's immigration policies inhumane and unwelcoming. Dems in 1998 were NOT open borders 'let's run down working class wages and benefit the Koch brothers' type of leaders like the modern dems. You're talking about people who would cut off their own genitals if they thought it would harm Trump's chances of re-election. They'd oppose orphanages for war orphans if Trump supported them. They're entirely reactionary at this point.

I said it before, I'll say it again. There's not a lot of controversy with illegal immigration among the working class. Even working class Hispanics. They're against it. And they're on the moderate left. They're NOT right wingers. Calling them RACIST is ****ing self destructive to a degree that is hard for me to even fathom. Are YOU more or less willing to change your position after having your character insulted?

Figure it out. It's not that ****ing hard. The dem party has gone full retard on this issue, and it's going to ensure Trump's re-election. Stop trying to win over a minority of voters by demonizing a majority. IT's just bad fucking strategy.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:46 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Absolutely not. Most of them get paid cash under the table. That's why they take low wage, low skill labor work. Because it often pays cash in hand.
If you think that's all the illegals are doing you haven't been to the midwest where they work in manufacturing plants all over using fake or stolen papers.

We have come across 3 in our plant in the last couple years and we only found out through happenstance, and we do e-verify. We are a fairly high paying beverage manufacturer.

Many companies don't use e-verify, probably intentionally.
[Reply]
Detoxing 12:50 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
If you think that's all the illegals are doing
No, i don't believe that's "all" illegals are doing. I never said that. I'm sure it's quite the mixed bad of SS# thieves and under the table workers.

My post was in response to Whitewhale asserting that one "HAS" to have a social. No, that's wrong. Of the Illegals i've known they've all been cash-in-hand type employees, and many of them are.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 12:52 PM 08-14-2019
You'd be wrong. Objectively.

This may apply to housekeepers, but not contractors.

How do they get driver's licenses? Oh they don't? I guess that would be ANOTHER crime being committed. Just stop.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 12:52 PM 08-14-2019
No, i don't believe that's "all" illegals are doing. I never said that. I'm sure it's quite the mixed bad of SS# thieves and under the table workers.

My post was in response to Whitewhale asserting that one "HAS" to have a social. No, that's wrong. Of the Illegals i've known they've all been cash-in-hand type employees, and many of them are.
I'm talking about people who have real jobs, not your personal gardener.
[Reply]
Inspector 12:55 PM 08-14-2019

Seems like that would hold wages down and take a job that might be done by someone who is in our country legally.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 12:56 PM 08-14-2019

Modern dems find Obama's immigration policies inhumane and unwelcoming. Dems in 1998 were NOT open borders 'let's run down working class wages and benefit the Koch brothers' type of leaders like the modern dems. You're talking about people who would cut off their own genitals if they thought it would harm Trump's chances of re-election. They'd oppose orphanages for war orphans if Trump supported them. They're entirely reactionary at this point.
I love how in this epic straw man you've created "Modern Dems" are different than 3 years ago.

Also, democrats wanting open borders is a lie sold to you by faux news and it looks like you have bought hook line and sinker like the easily sold fool you are.
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:00 PM 08-14-2019
I'm talking about people who have real jobs, not your personal gardener.
Ah you think most illegals run around with "Real Jobs". Illegals for the most part take what they can get. Whether it's gardening, care taking, working in the fields, plumbing, basic home improvement or auto repair. They take the shitty jobs in which they can be dumped when they're no longer needed, paid cash, and then move on to the next one. Even hotel maids are being paid cash.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 01:03 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
I love how in this epic straw man you've created "Modern Dems" are different than 3 years ago.

Also, democrats wanting open borders is a lie sold to you by faux news and it looks like you have bought hook line and sinker like the easily sold fool you are.
Pretty weak. 2/10 for trolling.

Yeah, the modern democratic party isn't like it was in 2012 during Obama's reelection.

3 years ago? Yeah. Hyper emotional social justice ****s? Yeah. Mostly the same, only worse. That's why they LOST to DONALD GAME SHOW HOST TRUMP. You ****ing moron. People like you are ****ing it all up.

I say this over and over... know why I predict the future and you're always baffled by the past? Think about it.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 01:04 PM 08-14-2019
Ah you think most illegals run around with "Real Jobs". Illegals for the most part take what they can get. Whether it's gardening, care taking, working in the fields, plumbing, basic home improvement or auto repair. They take the shitty jobs in which they can be dumped when they're no longer needed, paid cash, and then move on to the next one. Even hotel maids are being paid cash.
Some of them are, and you MAY support that system. I dunno. I don't. It HARMS THE AMERICAN WORKING CLASS.

I think you're speaking from assumption moreso than experience.
[Reply]
Inspector 01:05 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:

That "lie" might also be reinforced by what some democrats actually say. Regardless of what any faux news outlets have reported.

I prefer to listen to what the individual politician says as opposed to what anyone else says they say. Some of these "reporters" provide inaccurate reports at times.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:06 PM 08-14-2019
You think there are 13-20MM illegals just doing mostly side jobs in this country eh? I noticed you edited out the relevant part of my post earlier, it doesn't fit your narrative.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 01:12 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by Inspector:
That "lie" might also be reinforced by what some democrats actually say. Regardless of what any faux news outlets have reported.

I prefer to listen to what the individual politician says as opposed to what anyone else says they say. Some of these "reporters" provide inaccurate reports at times.
He thinks what RAW STORY tells him to think. He's always projecting. What he accuses you of doing is always what he is doing. Always. I don't watch Fox news. He KNOWS that. He's just too impotent to do anything but smear. He has no real arguments.

He's either the most dishonest piece of shit ever, or the least self aware person ever. I see no 3rd option.
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:16 PM 08-14-2019
I think you're speaking from assumption moreso than experience.
You'd be sorely mistaken.

Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You think there are 13-20MM illegals just doing mostly side jobs in this country eh? I noticed you edited out the relevant part of my post earlier, it doesn't fit your narrative.
If i edited any part of your post, it's because i wasn't addressing it. I have no idea what narrative you think i'm creating, other than debating how Illegals gain employment in this country.

I think you're both naive in the lifestyle of Illegal immigrants.

What employers such as Hotels, Farms, Stores etc do, is have the Illegal file with an ITIN#. Then, they report as little wage/hours as they can for tax purposes so there's a scant tax record for their employees. But they PAY the employee in cash.

The IRS, by law, is prohibited from sharing immigration information with ICE.

This is how these companies hire Illegals and employ them for so long. A SS# isn't necessary. They may be breaking immigration law, but they're NOT breaking IRS tax law (well, they are, but i illustrated how they get away with it).

So no, most of them aren't running around stealing socials as most them don't NEED a social. Instead, they find employers willing to do off-record cash jobs, or find employers willing to do back-door-fibbing on the records using a legal, IRS issued ITIN.

NONE of what i just described is an opinion of whether i think it's right or wrong, or detrimental to the U.S.

I'm stating what actually happens more often than not when it comes to Illegals working in this country.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up