Page 5 of 37
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Epstein Dead
Scooter LaCanforno 08:13 AM 08-10-2019
Did the Clinton's shut him up?
[Reply]
In58men 09:53 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Show us the flight logs to **** island with Trumps name on them :-)
Wow!!

You’re calling this girl a liar because you want to protect your precious president? Piece of shit.

Also, Dems won’t say shit about it too because they’re just as corrupt. You’re ****ing blind.

**** Dems and **** Republicans!!!
[Reply]
Donger 09:56 AM 08-10-2019
Ick:

In 2002, in a profile about Epstein in New York Magazine, Trump was quoted as saying, “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:56 AM 08-10-2019
Epstein is a key link that could bring down just about our entire govt at the top levels. As would the declassification of how Russiagate/FISA started, which is why Barr is slow-walking it and can't be trusted as a Dep State cover-up man himself. He already said, Trump has it all.

Pedophilia is the Achilles Heel of the Deep State. Ever wonder why Republican reps and senators are too timid to hold to their principles and cave to the left-wing media? They are afraid...afraid that the media will destroy them too.
[Reply]
In58men 09:57 AM 08-10-2019
Easy 6 wants me to provide Trumps plane tickets because he thinks this 13 year old is a liar

:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:58 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Wow!!

You’re calling this girl a liar because you want to protect your precious president? Piece of shit.

Also, Dems won’t say shit about it too because they’re just as corrupt. You’re ****ing blind.

Yep, sure is TDS talking here. Pot calling the kettle black here. Being a womanizer does not make a man a pedophile. Woman falling all over you, letting you grab them is not sexual assault if they let you do it. That's what skanks and sluts do, especially the gold-digging ones.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:02 AM 08-10-2019
Easy 6 wants me to provide Trumps plane tickets because he thinks this 13 year old is a liar

:-)
Some of the people coming forward making accusations about Trump have been paid. Remember that lawsuit filed against Trump during the election accusing Trump of rape that was tossed out of court because an anonymous name was used. Yeah, like that. It's called lawfare.

The thing is the loudest accusers of Trump, are the worst offenders of such things. They accuse him of what they've done—and have done much worse.

Goebbels and his big lie at work here. You can't criticize Trump on policy of which there is plenty so you have to go the low road constantly.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 10:06 AM 08-10-2019
This happened under trump's watch and, while I have no idea whether there's any more to learn, we need a investigation especially since he ostensibly tries to commit suicide 3 weeks ago and was put on suicide watch.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:08 AM 08-10-2019
Wow!!

Show. us. the. proof.

Dumbass
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:12 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Ick:

In 2002, in a profile about Epstein in New York Magazine, Trump was quoted as saying, “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”
That’s what you get when you hang out with mossad agents
[Reply]
In58men 10:12 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Show. us. the. proof.

Dumbass
You’re a fucking idiot.
[Reply]
Donger 10:12 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
That’s what you get when you hang out with mossad agents
Trump hung out with Mossad officers?