ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 37
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Epstein Dead
Scooter LaCanforno 08:13 AM 08-10-2019
Did the Clinton's shut him up?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 05:20 PM 08-16-2019
You don't expect the truth to ever come out? That's what's known as a non-falsifiable hypothesis, or, nonsense. How will you ever be proven wrong.

Anyway, I agree more investigation is warranted. The most likely scenario here is a colossal failure of Barr's DOJ to keep this prisoner alive by preventing his suicide, and deliver justice to his victims. We need to know who dropped the ball.

Would you agree the findings of the ME mean we should consider suicide more likely than before, at a minimum?
[Reply]
Taco John 06:01 PM 08-16-2019
Only for the sheep.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:30 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
You don't expect the truth to ever come out? That's what's known as a non-falsifiable hypothesis, or, nonsense. How will you ever be proven wrong.

Anyway, I agree more investigation is warranted. The most likely scenario here is a colossal failure of Barr's DOJ to keep this prisoner alive by preventing his suicide, and deliver justice to his victims. We need to know who dropped the ball.

Would you agree the findings of the ME mean we should consider suicide more likely than before, at a minimum?
Clinton’s did it.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:17 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Expert opinions can vary widely, I get it

But there are just too many other things that stink to high Heaven

“Malfunctioning cameras”
One of the two guards was a “temp”, not even a corrections officer
Reports of screaming from his cell
The cell mate being transferred out a day or two before

This guy was inarguably the highest profile inmate in the nation, it just doesn’t add up for me
Guards falsifying records for that time. :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:20 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Waaaaait a minute here, no way that guy is still alive
I read he's 85 now. So yes.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:23 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Yes. This is the guy that gave us "hands up don't shoot," with his team initially putting out the lie that Michael Brown was shot with his hands in the air. They of course retracted this once it got out there into the media. That's how this game is played.
Also he was used to defend record producer Phil Spector in the death of Lana Clarkson. Didn't work, the jury still convicted him for murder.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:53 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Sounds like the guards fucked up in not checking on him and falsified the logs. What a disastrous failure by the DOJ.
Perhaps they should have just burned the paper records and bleachbitted any electronic records as soon as the dude was found dead. :-)

Your side seems to approve of doing such things... You know, because there might have been some wedding plans jotted-down in the written logs, and yoga class plans in the electronic systems.
[Reply]
neech 09:10 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
So Epstein had this portrait of Bubba in his Manhattan office. Hmmmmmmm could the Clinton's be any creepier?

I thought this post was an attempt at humor the other day.

My apologies srvy. This story is so weird, if there was a tell all book that came out on what actually was going on at that island we would probably think most of it was a bunch of BS.
[Reply]
kstater 10:14 PM 08-16-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Want to know something funny? This medical examiner was the same one that did JFK and MLK Jr.

I’m surprised you think they allowed JFK to have a medical examiner/autopsy done...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Taco John 01:42 AM 08-18-2019
Where is the video if Epstein hanging himself? I have a video of every transaction I've ever made at the corner store. Am I supposed to believe the most consequential prisoner in US History didn't merit round the clock video surveillance.

Of course I know the answer: there is no video. No cameras.

They think we are stupid. They are mostly right, but this time they've got their dick stuck in a vice. I dont know how long it will take but when people start waking up to what Epstein was up to, and with who, pitchforks are going to go flying off the shelves.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:35 AM 08-18-2019
Epstein's Own Lawyers Revolt

Move to Challenge Autopsy Conclusion.

Digging for their own answers.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:01 AM 08-18-2019
House Judiciary launching investigation into Epstein's death
And it's Bi-Partisan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI0wDL1nLeU

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 12:42 PM 08-18-2019
:-)

Originally Posted by LodeoPants2:
a colossal failure of Barr's DOJ to keep this prisoner alive
^^^^^
Repeating the false narrative
he heard on MSLSD and CNN
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:54 AM 08-19-2019
Does anybody believe the guards fell asleep and the CCTV cameras "malfunctioned"? :-) Nobody I know is buying this BS
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:16 AM 08-19-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Does anybody believe the guards fell asleep and the CCTV cameras "malfunctioned"? :-) Nobody I know is buying this BS
Most comments in the thread indicate there are posters who don't believe it.

Now we have this nugget.

Epstein Prison Guards “Not Cooperating” With DOJ Probe

This was sourced from Fox, which says it is some jail staffers.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/airzo...no-twins-maine

The uncooperative ones should have their bank accounts checked.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 37
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Up