Page 3 of 37
< 123 456713 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Epstein Dead
Scooter LaCanforno 08:13 AM 08-10-2019
Did the Clinton's shut him up?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:09 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Munson:
Vince Foster was not a Clinton enemy—but an ally and supporter.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:11 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by neech:
I beg to differ on this point BEP.

http://fbicover-up.com/
It was covered-up but not for the reasons claimed. Foster was a Clinton ally and supporter, though Hillary did mentally beat him up and he was her former lover. So what could the motive be? None. There's a motive for moving the body—for other reasons.

Here's the details of the cover-up by the same man who says it was a suicide and not a murder.
https://stonecoldtruth.com/stone-sug...ee-for-scotus/

I mean, there's always the Ron Brown murder to pin on the Clintons, or who knew what really happened. Not saying they aren't above such things.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:15 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Sorry, I don't understand what you're getting to?
Do a search - Vincent Foster crime scene lack of blood / but at this point what difference does it make? Just remembering this analysis
[Reply]
neech 09:15 AM 08-10-2019
It was covered-up but not for the reasons claimed. Foster was a Clinton ally and supporter, though Hillary did mentally beat him up and he was her former lover. So what could the motive be?
From what I understand he knew to much about their shady past as was starting to crack. The Clit-ons didn't want whitewater exposed,

so..you know what happened next.

[Reply]
Bowser 09:15 AM 08-10-2019
Vince Foster was not a Clinton enemy—but an ally and supporter.
….initially. Questionable at the end.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:20 AM 08-10-2019
There is no justice.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:21 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by neech:
From what I understand he knew to much about their shady past as was starting to crack. The Clit-ons didn't want whitewater exposed,

so..you know what happened next.

Which is why Hitlery had his body moved—so his office wasn't the crime scene, which investigators surely would have rummaged through. That doesn't prove she had him murdered in itself. His murder could have been done elsewhere and better to have it happen elsewhere than his office, where incriminating documents on her were located.

Roger Stone does excellent investigative research and journalism. Afterall, he was "the man" who took down Eliot Spitzer.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:21 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Munson:
Have you ever seen the HILLARY iS EVIL REMIX on YouTube?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:24 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
….initially. Questionable at the end.
He was still loyal to their agenda though. Fact was, he actually was very depressed.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:25 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Have you ever seen the HILLARY iS EVIL REMIX on YouTube?
Like I said, and am not going to repeat again, besides backing up why: I do not believe the death of Foster was a murder but an actual suicide. I trust Stone's information on this.

It's not like I don't think Hiterly isn't a murderer—because as I posted before she's a mass murderer—Iraq, Libya, Syria and starvation sanctions that killed hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:27 AM 08-10-2019
Mossad
[Reply]
Donger 09:28 AM 08-10-2019
My, my. What a shame.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:28 AM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Mossad
That would be my guess as well but they are involved with our Deep State and would likely need to work through some of them to get access.

So I say, there's more than one vested interest but includes them, as they use such stuff to compromise our representatives.
[Reply]
Donger 09:29 AM 08-10-2019
:-)
[Reply]
Bump 09:31 AM 08-10-2019
Oh just a billionaire that ran an elite pedophile ring that was about to expose powerful people, ya nothing to see there. Only batshit crazy conspiracy theorists would think that it's even remotely possible that foul play is involved.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 37
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up