SuperBowl4 08:09 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
The old switcheroo
[Reply]
BanHam 08:12 PM 08-10-2019

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:12 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Its obv Mossad. Epstein was used as a vehicle to entrap and blackmail Mossad targets and now that hes served that purpose, hes no longer needed
Or his death was faked and he's now is in the middle of the Indian Ocean on the island of Diego Garcia? I-N-T-E-L-L-I-G-E-N-C-E Spin it. :-)
[Reply]
Messier 08:19 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Biden just said "we care about facts not truth"......
Suddenly you guys care about gaffes? In the past few weeks Trump has talked about airports in the Revolutionary War, and the shooting in Toledo.
[Reply]
seamonster 08:30 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Or his death was faked and he's now is in the middle of the Indian Ocean on the island of Diego Garcia. I-N-T-E-L-L-I-G-E-N-C-E Spin it.
That's such a crock of horseshit. Epstein's clients were some of the worlds most richest and most powerful people in the world. If they had the SLIGHTEST inlking that this nobody highschool-teacher was blackmailing them he wouldn't have been jet setting on remote tropical islands.

Epstein was just a guy that threw mixers for ultra elite people. I wouldn't be surprised if he really killed himself and that the same powerful people pushed their weight around for some harikari.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:32 PM 08-10-2019
This was my first thought....if that's a real photo, it's not him.

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:43 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by seamonster:
That's such a crock of horseshit. Epstein's clients were some of the worlds most richest and most powerful people in the world. If they had the SLIGHTEST inlking that this nobody highschool-teacher was blackmailing them he wouldn't have been jet setting on remote tropical islands.

Epstein was just a guy that threw mixers for ultra elite people. I wouldn't be surprised if he really killed himself and that the same powerful people pushed their weight around for some harikari.
Epstein was way more than "jut a guy that threw mixers for the ultra elite". A breeding ranch in New Mexico? The former Secretary of Labor, Alex Acosta reportedly said that Jeffery Epstein "belonged to intelligence"
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:00 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
The old switcheroo
'Cept the picture on the right he is younger and when a person ages their nose tip drops altering the shape and men's eyebrows get bushier. Face changes as well.
Epstein was older today. Look at his most recent picture in post 155 from the front. Besides medical personal would have to have known it was him or a different body.
[Reply]
Bump 08-10-2019, 09:25 PM
This message has been deleted by Bump.
Rivaldo 09:26 PM 08-10-2019
oh but of course

we've 'advanced' the discussion to impostor corpses

What leverage would Mossad have on American targets? Grabbing pussy and everything adjacent is accepted norm.

lol you idiot fools
[Reply]
Rivaldo 09:28 PM 08-10-2019
so and so is really upset about a story that can immediately be dismissed as fake news because it includes his name
[Reply]
Munson 09:38 PM 08-10-2019
If the prison guards start suiciding themselves, we'll know there was foul play with Epstein.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:44 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
'Cept the picture on the right he is younger and when a person ages their nose tip drops altering the shape and men's eyebrows get bushier. Face changes as well.
Epstein was older today. Look at his most recent picture in post 155 from the front. Besides medical personal would have to have known it was him or a different body.
I noticed ears grew larger with age on from seeing dead people in caskets but wasn't sure if the nose grew larger with age too. So I checked it. and both the nose and the ears get bigger.
Noses and ears continue to grow.
https://www.doctoroz.com/blog/arthur...ue-grow-we-age

Your nose grows bigger as you age, and it also starts drooping.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/how-y...th-age-2223746

Our Ears And Nose Get Bigger In Old Age (But Not Because They're Growing)

https://curiosity.com/topics/your-ea...ing-curiosity/

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:46 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Rivaldo:
oh but of course

we've 'advanced' the discussion to impostor corpses

What leverage would Mossad have on American targets? Grabbing pussy and everything adjacent is accepted norm.

lol you idiot fools

Originally Posted by Rivaldo:
so and so is really upset about a story that can immediately be dismissed as fake news because it includes his name
If you have nothing to offer in the thread but snark and put-downs then GFTO.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:57 PM 08-10-2019
So people just take it at face value that this happened and just by a remarkable coincidence the cameras happened to malfunction. How is that really believable?
[Reply]
Taco John 10:04 PM 08-10-2019
LOL
[Reply]
Page 12 of 37
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up