Page 11 of 37
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Epstein Dead
Scooter LaCanforno 08:13 AM 08-10-2019
Did the Clinton's shut him up?
[Reply]
Rivaldo 04:56 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
Lol but not trump cide? You dumb ****s will believe anything and attach it to Clinton's. You're a seriously deluded drugged up dumb ****.

It's more believable that his rich connects faked his suicide and he's free with a different identity. I'd believe that conspiracy theory
Yeah, why not just remove him from custody and continue the 20-year rave at prepubescent Isle?

When drugged-up posting sessions become...... treasures.
[Reply]
Rivaldo 04:59 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by BanHam:
Now there are reports that prison guards did not make required checks on Epstein overnight.

Buried in the Reuters report was the admission that the guards skipped checks on Jeffrey Epstein last night — the most notorious prisoner in the US who was found unconscious less than 3 weeks ago.

Via Reuters:

Disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein was found dead on Saturday after an apparent suicide in the New York jail cell where he was being held without bail on sex-trafficking charges, and a source said he was not on suicide watch at the time of his death.

Epstein, 66, was found unresponsive in his cell in the Special Housing Unit of the Metropolitan Correctional Center (MCC) and taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead, the Federal Bureau of Prisons, which operates the lower Manhattan jail, said in a statement. It declined to comment further…

…Even though Epstein was found unconscious last month, he had recently been taken off suicide watch, a special set of procedures for inmates in danger of taking their own life, according to the source. The financier was in a cell by himself when his body was found.

It was not immediately clear why Epstein was taken off suicide watch.

At the MCC, two jail guards are required to make separate checks on all prisoners every 30 minutes, but that procedure was not followed overnight, according to the source. In addition, every 15 minutes guards are required to make another check on prisoners who are on suicide watch.
According to the source

That is some profound journalism right there.
[Reply]
petegz28 05:01 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
That’s exactly why any “investigation” is f*** stupid. Libshits are already convinced Chump is involved and as we saw with Kavanagh and CollusionDelusion, they are NEVER swayed when facts come out.
Biden just said "we care about facts not truth"......
[Reply]
Bwana 05:06 PM 08-10-2019
The autopsy report is back. He died of "Democrats can't take a chance syndrome."
[Reply]
Bump 05:32 PM 08-10-2019
Holy crap, POTUS retweeted this :-)

Died of SUICIDE on 24/7 SUICIDE WATCH ? Yeah right! How does that happen#JefferyEpstein had information on Bill Clinton & now he’s dead

I see #TrumpBodyCount trending but we know who did this!

RT if you’re not Surprised#EpsteinSuicide #ClintonBodyCount #ClintonCrimeFamily pic.twitter.com/Y9tGAWaAxX

— Terrence K. Williams (@w_terrence) August 10, 2019

[Reply]
neech 05:58 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Biden just said "we care about facts not truth"......
Biden is the best candidate to go against Trump the Dem's have, let that sink in for a moment.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:04 PM 08-10-2019
When you are a curator for trafficking young girls to the extremely powerful...this is the risk you take.

When you are a billionaire...since you can own everything, I guess the last taboo commodity is under-age girls for sex. Seems like a lot of hassle/risk for cheap thrills... old man fantasy camp.

Someone, somewhere wanted this to go away...

They arent even really sure how he became a billionaire...he was a math teacher in the 70s that ended up with a private island, jet and royalty connections.

Sounds like a covert agent front (possibly MOSSAD) for blackmail purposes. Someone powerful was backdoor financing this operation...
[Reply]
RubberSponge 06:05 PM 08-10-2019
If he is dead. He took his own life. Doubtful he was killed by someone else.

I bet he is now in the witness protection program.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:17 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
When you are a curator for trafficking young girls to the extremely powerful...this is the risk you take.

When you are a billionaire...since you can own everything, I guess the last taboo commodity is under-age girls for sex. Seems like a lot of hassle/risk for cheap thrills... old man fantasy camp.

They arent even really sure how he became a billionaire...he was a math teacher in the 70s that ended up with a private island, jet and royalty connections.

Sounds like a covert agent front (possibly MOSSAD) for blackmail purposes. Someone powerful was backdoor financing this operation...
He was a money manager at Bear Sterns then went out on his own and only accepted clients who were billionaires. From there he became a self made billionaire himself via investments and money management you tin foil whackadoo.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:50 PM 08-10-2019

Gasp! I agree with you. I heard the same thing about how he became wealthy. I need to shower now.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:52 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I doubt if we'll ever know the truth here. This is next level shit, and next level people tend to get away with it.
And the speculation about it will NEVER end due to this death. That shows motive enough right there—the first thing any PI looks for.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:04 PM 08-10-2019
40 year intel guy at State and a psychiatrist has a unique analysis of Epstein's death, who was in a cell where there was no way he could commit suicide says the Clinton could not be the ones to do it. It's too sophisticated a move, even for them.

He names who and why drawing on his background. Relates it to investigation by FL governor DeSantis. Before anyone calls him anti-semitic because he is absolutely certain Epstein was Mossad, as well as a CIA asset, he's Jewish and his family escaped the holocaust.

[Reply]
BlackOp 07:27 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
He was a money manager at Bear Sterns then went out on his own and only accepted clients who were billionaires. From there he became a self made billionaire himself via investments and money management you tin foil whackadoo.
You strike me as someone who isn't terribly well-versed in the art of espionage/political blackmail...you just repeated his cover...which is just parroting what you've been told.

What you failed to explain is why he became a billionaire...who then bought an island for under-age sex parties and had high-profile clients. Flying around with presidents...and princes.

Doesn't seem like a practice you would dabble in if you were already wealthy....might spend some jack to get your own fetish met...but being an active recruiter/suppliers doesn't add up. Sounded like a full-time operation..

He was a front for something...his value, obviously, "expired".
[Reply]
vailpass 07:41 PM 08-10-2019
You strike me as someone who isn't terribly well-versed in the art of espionage/political blackmail...you just repeated his cover...which is just parroting what you've been told.

What you failed to explain is why he became a billionaire...who then bought an island for under-age sex parties and had high-profile clients. Flying around with presidents...and princes.

Doesn't seem like a practice you would dabble in if you were already wealthy....might spend some jack to get your own fetish met...but being an active recruiter/suppliers doesn't add up. Sounded like a full-time operation..

He was a front for something...his value, obviously, "expired".
I heart you.
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:43 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I heart you.
Are you a 12 year old girl...it all makes sense now.
[Reply]
Bump 08-10-2019, 07:57 PM
This message has been deleted by Bump.
Page 11 of 37
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up