Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Mass stabbing kills 4 and 2 wounded in CA
Reroka 04:19 AM 08-08-2019
https://time.com/5647269/california-stabbing-rampage
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:09 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Reroka:
The point is, His manifesto is total shit, Once a gun by another person had been aimed at him he gave up. So if a person in that store had a gun and aimed it at him the chances are he would have gave up Better yet if he knew the customers were all armed he would have went to an place with no armed people.
Iím following your posts just fine, FYI.
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:12 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Reroka:
The point is, His manifesto is total shit, Once a gun by another person had been aimed at him he gave up. So if a person in that store had a gun and aimed it at him the chances are he would have gave up Better yet if he knew the customers were all armed he would have went to an place with no armed people.
No, you moron, the point is he CONSIDERED the idea that he would be shot. He did not care. In a state with some of the most lax gun laws in the country. Neighboring one of the most violent cities in the world. As per his OWN WORDS, he assumed he would be shot, either by a civilian or PD, and chose to go on his killing spree anyway.

Clearly, very fucking clearly, the threat of death was not a deterrent. So to answer your stupid question, no, it would not have mattered.

He assumed he was going to be shot. What part of that do you not understand?
[Reply]
Reroka 03:14 PM 08-09-2019
If the dude just wanted to go out in a hail of gun fire he would have went to a police station. He wanted to kill a bunch of unarmed immigrants at a walmart. Immigrants he pretty much knew were unarmed and unable to protect themselves.
[Reply]
Reroka 03:16 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
No, you moron, the point is he CONSIDERED the idea that he would be shot. He did not care. In a state with some of the most lax gun laws in the country. Neighboring one of the most violent cities in the world. As per his OWN WORDS, he assumed he would be shot, either by a civilian or PD, and chose to go on his killing spree anyway.

Clearly, very ****ing clearly, the threat of death was not a deterrent. So to answer your stupid question, no, it would not have mattered.

He assumed he was going to be shot. What part of that do you not understand?
He did not care? Looks like he cared enough to kill a bunch of people who could not fight back with another gun but as soon as another person who could he gave up which tells me he did care about his own life or he would have fired on the person aiming the gun at him and he would have fulfilled his manifesto.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:23 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Before this gets too political, I just have to say it takes a real ****ing nut job psycho to go around and stab people. That's really personal killing. A gun kills from distance. This...holy crap. This dude is a seriously deranged SOB.
No kidding. Wow.
[Reply]
Setsuna 04:38 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
To the bolded: yes. That is the entire point you drooling moron.
I see. Can you also answer the question as to the difference in the tragedies as well? The recent shootings and this stabbing? What is the difference in your mind between them?
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 04:42 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
I see. Can you also answer the question as to the difference in the tragedies as well? The recent shootings and this stabbing? What is the difference in your mind between them?
The amount of people that were injured or killed. The length of time it took to happen. In other words, the efficiency of being able to harm other humans.

Pretty basic stuff.
[Reply]
Setsuna 04:52 PM 08-09-2019
The amount of people that were injured or killed. The length of time it took to happen. In other words, the efficiency of being able to harm other humans.

Pretty basic stuff.
I understand completely.

So as long as we ONLY have single homicides from now to the end of time, society is working as intended?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 04:53 PM 08-09-2019
That would be an improvement. Do you disagree?
[Reply]
Setsuna 05:03 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
That would be an improvement. Do you disagree?
In a vacuum maybe. I'm saying if people still were being killed, but the details were that it was one unique person killing another unique person in a single day then society is working as intended? I don't mean one person dies a day. I'm saying all homicides in a day in the US from now to the end of time.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 05:06 PM 08-09-2019
I understand completely.

So as long as we ONLY have single homicides from now to the end of time, society is working as intended?

[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 05:15 PM 08-09-2019
In a vacuum maybe. I'm saying if people still were being killed, but the details were that it was one unique person killing another unique person in a single day then society is working as intended? I don't mean one person dies a day. I'm saying all homicides in a day in the US from now to the end of time.
If every instance in which multiple people were killed in a homicide, only one died instead, that would be a massive improvement for society.

Just like how advances in technology and increases in regulation have made driving cars safer but people still die every day in automobile accidents. Overall, we're still doing better than before, and society is better off for it.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:19 PM 08-09-2019
If every instance in which multiple people were killed in a homicide, only one died instead, that would be a massive improvement for society.

Just like how advances in technology and increases in regulation have made driving cars safer but people still die every day in automobile accidents. Overall, we're still doing better than before, and society is better off for it.
Show me your numbers.

People killed by guns
People saved by guns

If you donít know, say ďI actually donít knowĒ
[Reply]
Setsuna 05:32 PM 08-09-2019

I see. Thank you for answering my questions.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 05:55 PM 08-09-2019
I see. Thank you for answering my questions.
No problem. Apologies if I was a little rude. I'm used to getting trolled on here and very few people seem to be genuinely asking questions.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Up