ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 16
« First < 289101112 13141516 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Mass stabbing kills 4 and 2 wounded in CA
Reroka 04:19 AM 08-08-2019
https://time.com/5647269/california-stabbing-rampage
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:21 PM 08-08-2019
AOC inspired the dude to use a knife! The blood is on her hands! :-)


[Reply]
RodeoPants2 02:54 AM 08-09-2019
Imagine how many more would be dead if that guy had had an AR-15
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 11:12 AM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Imagine how many more would be dead if that guy had had an AR-15
Especially considering his rampage lasted TWO HOURS.

The Dayton shooter shot almost 40 people in less than 30 seconds.
[Reply]
Setsuna 01:10 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Especially considering his rampage lasted TWO HOURS.

The Dayton shooter shot almost 40 people in less than 30 seconds.
Imagine not caring that 4 people's lives were ended by a lunatic. You'd rather tragedies like these happen because less people were killed in more time? So you care about the weapon being used and not the people losing their lives? What's the difference between these 2 tragedies in your mind?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:14 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Imagine how many more would be dead if that guy had had an AR-15
Imagine how many more of these will happen once maniacs find out there is no gun ownership for their targets. It’ll be like shooting practice at the range.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 01:49 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Imagine not caring that 4 people's lives were ended by a lunatic. You'd rather tragedies like these happen because less people were killed in more time? So you care about the weapon being used and not the people losing their lives? What's the difference between these 2 tragedies in your mind?
Even though your question is clearly coming from a place of dishonestly and being a whiny little bitch, I'll answer it anyway.

The difference between these two tragedies is the psycho with the gun shot 40 people in 30 seconds, while the psycho with the knife stabbed 6 people in 2 hours.

Way to completely undermine all your side's asinine arguments about inanimate objects and how there's no point in banning guns because knives and spoons still exist. I can't believe you drooling morons still think those are actual arguments.

Anyone who buys into that argument should be banned from owning a gun for general stupidity.

If the gun guy had had a knife instead, there would have been way fewer deaths and injuries. If the knife guy had had a gun instead, there would have been way more.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 01:50 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Imagine how many more of these will happen once maniacs find out there is no gun ownership for their targets. Itíll be like shooting practice at the range.
Certainly deterred the guy at the texas walmart idiot. Don't you have a klan rally to attend anyway
[Reply]
petegz28 02:04 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Certainly deterred the guy at the texas walmart idiot. Don't you have a klan rally to attend anyway

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:23 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Certainly deterred the guy at the texas walmart idiot. Don't you have a klan rally to attend anyway
Tapout acknolwdged.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 02:24 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Imagine not caring that 4 people's lives were ended by a lunatic. You'd rather tragedies like these happen because less people were killed in more time? So you care about the weapon being used and not the people losing their lives? What's the difference between these 2 tragedies in your mind?
To the bolded: yes. That is the entire point you drooling moron.
[Reply]
Reroka 02:25 PM 08-09-2019
Now think about this.

Would this guy in el paso gone in killing people if he knew that 300 of the 1000 customers were all packing heat? Do you think he might have gone elsewhere?
[Reply]
Reroka 02:42 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Now think about this.

Would this guy in el paso gone in killing people if he knew that 300 of the 1000 customers were all packing heat? Do you think he might have gone elsewhere?
No one wants to answer?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 02:47 PM 08-09-2019
How do you know he dind't know that? Guns are ubiquitous in texas, and gun laws are very relaxed.

I mean, "Texas doesn't have enough guns" isn't the argument I'd want to go with but I guess it's all you've got.
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:48 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Now think about this.

Would this guy in el paso gone in killing people if he knew that 300 of the 1000 customers were all packing heat? Do you think he might have gone elsewhere?
I take it you haven't read his manifesto. If you did, you wouldn't be asking this question as he address this himself.

I'll give you a hint, the answer is yes, considering his expected outcome was to either be shot by a citizen or the police.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:49 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Now think about this.

Would this guy in el paso gone in killing people if he knew that 300 of the 1000 customers were all packing heat? Do you think he might have gone elsewhere?
No. He obv picked soft targets. Whatís your point?
[Reply]
Page 12 of 16
« First < 289101112 13141516 >
Up