Page 11 of 16
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Mass stabbing kills 4 and 2 wounded in CA
Reroka 04:19 AM 08-08-2019
https://time.com/5647269/california-stabbing-rampage
[Reply]
Raiderhader 03:47 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
I'd rather not. We were, I thought, having a decent conversation until you told me you were doing something to spite me. As if I had done something to you.

I'm trying to figure out, or see if you can, where that came from because, as you said, we don't know one another and thus I've never caused you reason to do something to spite me.

Obviously you could just ignore me from here on in this thread/forum but I'd really like to understand where that anger comes from and why you feel the need to lash out like that.

/still kinda new here so perhaps you are just trolling me? I dunno.
It's just his time of the day. Offer a Midol and don't take it personal.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:57 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
It's just his time of the day. Offer a Midol and don't take it personal.
What was the line from Purple Rain about the girl having her periods reversed? Once a month she's normal; lasts about a weekend.

I think that applies here.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:00 PM 08-08-2019
I'd rather not. We were, I thought, having a decent conversation until you told me you were doing something to spite me. As if I had done something to you.

I'm trying to figure out, or see if you can, where that came from because, as you said, we don't know one another and thus I've never caused you reason to do something to spite me.

Obviously you could just ignore me from here on in this thread/forum but I'd really like to understand where that anger comes from and why you feel the need to lash out like that.

/still kinda new here so perhaps you are just trolling me? I dunno.

:-). I don’t know you as a poster, and we definitely weren’t having “a decent conversation”. You were acting like a f****t and I treated you accordingly.
[Reply]
Raiderhader 04:08 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
What was the line from Purple Rain about the girl having her periods reversed? Once a month she's normal; lasts about a weekend.

I think that applies here.
Very fitting.
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 04:14 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
:-). I don’t know you as a poster, and we definitely weren’t having “a decent conversation”. You were acting like a f****t and I treated you accordingly.
Ahhh... so you are just a dick and you have no reason to spite me other than just being a dick.

Again, I'm well insulated living out in BFE. Your spite will never reach me. Alas... your hates and dislikes will move in all around you.

Toodles.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:42 PM 08-08-2019
Ahhh... so you are just a dick and you have no reason to spite me other than just being a dick.

Again, I'm well insulated living out in BFE. Your spite will never reach me. Alas... your hates and dislikes will move in all around you.

Toodles.
I’ll be fine. I’m extremely insulated from die-versity out here in the burbs of a heavily white midwestern metro. And the things I like to do: golf,baseball games, museums, travel, culture, trips to the Lake - don’t attract minorities at all.

Hopefully if you do like gun rights the Left finds you and takes them. That was my only point.
[Reply]
stevieray 04:53 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Had he used an AR he’d be mentally ill and gun lovers will shout “psychopaths don’t need guns”
Ya, that's your contribution.

good job!

:-)
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 04:59 PM 08-08-2019
I’ll be fine. I’m extremely insulated from die-versity out here in the burbs of a heavily white midwestern metro. And the things I like to do: golf,baseball games, museums, travel, culture, trips to the Lake - don’t attract minorities at all.
For now.

Originally Posted by :
Hopefully if you do like gun rights the Left finds you and takes them. That was my only point.
Ok... but why? Why do you want them to come take my guns? What have I done to make you want the government to come take my guns?

/edit - Are you upset that the elected leaders aren't doing what you want so you want to punish me for it?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:18 PM 08-08-2019
I just thjnk it’ll be hilarious, that’s all.
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 05:43 PM 08-08-2019
I just thjnk it’ll be hilarious, that’s all.
I'm glad you think voting is for losers. You can spew all the hatefulness you like but it will never make a real impact other than on those, such as your family, who feel as if they have to bear it because you are blood.

You are shooting hate blanks. Your self imposed impotence is greatly appreciated by the normal folk.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:16 PM 08-08-2019
Would endlessly inserting your "ALL YOU REPUBES SUPPORT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION" bullshit into every thread that has nothing to do with illegal immigration count as acting like a fuckwit, fuckwit?
[Reply]
Setsuna 08:19 PM 08-08-2019
There will never be a wall, any deportations, or immigration policies.

Actually I’ll be cutting off your nose. In spite.
That's a threat! Ban him! TOS! TOS!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:11 PM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Before this gets too political, I just have to say it takes a real fucking nut job psycho to go around and stab people. That's really personal killing. A gun kills from distance. This...holy crap. This dude is a seriously deranged SOB.
Before?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:12 PM 08-08-2019
Why do people need SHARP KNIVES?
IDK
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:13 PM 08-08-2019
All mentally ill my fucking ass :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ban glasses....