ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Murder: extremely concentrated in US
Prison Bitch 07:39 AM 08-07-2019
We talk about the “top 1%” a lot don’t we? Did you know that also applies to murder?

1% of counties = 37% of murders
5% of counties = 68%
54% of counties = 0% (that’s right: they had none)

Mm

https://crimeresearch.org/2017/04/nu...s-69-1-murder/
[Reply]
Katipan 08:30 AM 08-07-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
a handful is 5... a few thousand is much more than a handful. I conceded that 3600 is extremely small for a county, however, many of those haven't had a murder in decades, if ever, despite their being more guns in the county than residents.
I don't know what you're arguing about but ok
[Reply]
Katipan 08:31 AM 08-07-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
The article - which you didn’t read - says that the “murder free” counties total 20% of US population. We currently have 330 million people.

Let me do the math. 330 x .20 = 66 million folks who committed ZERO murders amongst them. 66 million!
Well I like those people. Was that the point of this?
We all like those people.
Give or take a handful.
[Reply]
loochy 08:32 AM 08-07-2019
https://www.policeone.com/ambush/art...t-murder-rate/

Murder rate per capita is telling...

Iowa smallest county is 3600, small but way more than a handful and many haven't had a murder in decades. Per capita makes a difference.
and I bet >50% of them own guns.
[Reply]
loochy 08:33 AM 08-07-2019
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Well I like those people. Was that the point of this?
We all like those people.
Give or take a handful.
Really? I thought they were deplorables. :-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:34 AM 08-07-2019
I don't know what you're arguing about but ok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1-CRrMDSLs

This will help, specifically, since we were speaking of California...

I assume you are happy Trump was able to pass criminal justice reform legislation?
[Reply]
Katipan 08:34 AM 08-07-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
and I bet >50% of them own guns.
Also 2 cases of Busch Light per person.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:34 AM 08-07-2019
Yet, no murders... Weird.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:34 AM 08-07-2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1-CRrMDSLs

This will help, specifically, since we were speaking of California...

I assume you are happy Trump was able to pass criminal justice reform legislation?
I'm not watching a YouTube video. I like my brains firmly intact. You want to do your own work?
[Reply]
Katipan 08:35 AM 08-07-2019
Really? I thought they were deplorables. :-)
So are half of you. Never stopped me before.
[Reply]
loochy 08:36 AM 08-07-2019
Guns and beer: the ultimate combo
[Reply]
loochy 08:36 AM 08-07-2019
So are half of you. Never stopped me before.
We may be deplorables but we're YOUR deplorables
[Reply]
listopencil 08:37 AM 08-07-2019
I'm going to embed a rather long (about 25 minutes) Youtube video. It's about an experiment that was performed on rodents. A researcher inflicted horrible overcrowding pressure on a rodent population several times, with multiple colonies. They had ample resources but very structured environments in cramped conditions. He documented the horrible psychological effects and eventual failure (death) of each colony. I think these experiments perfectly illustrate how life in a big city will destroy your humanity. I don't think it has anything at all to do with 'race.' I don't think it has anything at all to do with wealth, other than the fact that the wealthy can avoid the pressures of overpopulation. If you live in a big city with overpopulation problems I don't know what to tell you other than get the fuck out of there before it kills you.

[Reply]
Katipan 08:37 AM 08-07-2019
We may be deplorables but we're YOUR deplorables
For sure and I'll punch anyone in the face that says otherwise.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:38 AM 08-07-2019
The 66M folks in these murder-free counties should have free and easy access to any of the following:

1. Handguns
2. AR 15
3. Uzis
4. Machetes
5. Bazookas
6. Tactical nukes
7. Nunchucks (because it’s fun to say)
[Reply]
loochy 08:39 AM 08-07-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I'm going to embed a rather long (about 25 minutes) Youtube video. It's about an experiment that was performed on rodents. A researcher inflicted horrible overcrowding pressure on a rodent population several times, with multiple colonies. They had ample resources but very structured environments in cramped conditions. He documented the horrible psychological effects and eventual failure (death) of each colony. I think these experiments perfectly illustrate how life in a big city will destroy your humanity. I don't think it has anything at all to do with 'race.' I don't think it has anything at all to do with wealth, other than the fact that the wealthy can avoid the pressures of overpopulation. If you live in a big city with overpopulation problems I don't know what to tell you other than get the fuck out of there before it kills you.

I wonder what the murder rates are in places like Japan and China.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up