ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Washington DC and The Holy Land>New York Times Changes Trump Headline Due to Democrat Pressure
notorious 11:34 AM 08-06-2019
https://www.yahoo.com/news/unbelieva...041050160.html

Jordan Culver and Adrianna Rodriguez
USA TODAY

A photo of the front page of Tuesday's New York Times sparked immediate criticism on Monday night – including from several 2020 Democratic presidential candidates.

The headline read "Trump urges unity vs. racism." It comes after President Donald Trump addressed the nation after mass shootings in Dayton, Ohio, and El Paso, Texas, that killed nine and 22 people, respectively.

The headline ran in the Times' first print edition and was changed in subsequent editions, The Times told USA TODAY in a statement Tuesday.

The original headline didn't sit well with a number of Democrats.

Read the rest from the link.
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:21 PM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by lostcause:
Similar to spiting the strippers who won't sleep with you by masturbating with razor blades.

[Reply]
T-post Tom 03:53 PM 08-07-2019
Similar to spiting the strippers who won't sleep with you by masturbating with razor blades.
TMI
[Reply]
Taco John 03:58 PM 08-07-2019
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
I canít stand Donald Trump, but bullshit like this makes me want to vote for him.
It was among one of the reasons I went from being Never Trump to voting for Trump.
[Reply]
stevieray 04:04 PM 08-07-2019
:-)
[Reply]
mr. tegu 04:21 PM 08-07-2019
The people complaining about the original headline actually think their beliefs are attacked by the media. Itís insane.

Will be interesting to see the spin here to support this.

Also, twitter continues to be in need of being removed from existence.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up