ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Mass Shooting in Chicago
scho63 10:18 AM 08-06-2019
Chicago is AVERAGING (3) Mass shootings EVERY MONTH with an average of 12 people killed in each "mass shooting".

When was the last time Cory Spartacus , Mayor Pete Buttplug, Sleepy Joe, Kneepads Kamala, Commie Bernie or Fauxcohantas Warren there to protest? :-)

https://heyjackass.com/

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 278
Shot & Wounded: 1365
Total Shot: 1643
Total Homicides: 305

Chicago Crime 2019
[Reply]
Bowser 10:39 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
There's a lot of news about Chicago crimes. The difference is that most people don't care when one gangbanger kills another gang banger. A person going to a Walmart and killing 20 random people is way bigger news. Disagree?
I absolutely disagree with that statement. It's not that people "don't care", it's because that particular news is never reported by the MSM and "most people" aren't exposed to the raw numbers of violence that happen in a city such as Chicago.

Now, why do you think that is?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:42 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
There's a lot of news about Chicago crimes. The difference is that most people don't care when one gangbanger kills another gang banger. A person going to a Walmart and killing 20 random people is way bigger news. Disagree?
Democrats donít value the human life. Just the human vote.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:43 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Do you know what a mass shooting is?

Do you? There are several definitions floating around. Is this where you try to find one that discounts the shootings in Chicago as much as possible?
[Reply]
-King- 10:44 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I absolutely disagree with that statement. It's not that people "don't care", it's because that particular news is never reported by the MSM and "most people" aren't exposed to the raw numbers of violence that happen in a city such as Chicago.

Now, why do you think that is?
Who isn't exposed to it? I think most people know about black on black crime and that there are a lot of murders that happen in inner cities across the country. But do you think national news is going to cover every single murder in every city? Or just Chicago? Do you know Kansas City is more dangerous than Chicago? So should national news cover each KC murder too?
[Reply]
scho63 10:47 AM 08-06-2019
The killing of 4 people or more is the definition by the FBI.
[Reply]
-King- 10:47 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Do you? There are several definitions floating around. Is this where you try to find one that discounts the shootings in Chicago as much as possible?
How am I trying to discount the shootings in Chicago? Because I say that a person killing 20 random people at a Walmart is bigger news than gang bangers killing each other?
[Reply]
petegz28 10:49 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
How am I trying to discount the shootings in Chicago? Because I say that a person killing 20 random people at a Walmart is bigger news than gang bangers killing each other?
Only bigger because of your politics.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:49 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Who isn't exposed to it? I think most people know about black on black crime and that there are a lot of murders that happen in inner cities across the country. But do you think national news is going to cover every single murder in every city? Or just Chicago? Do you know Kansas City is more dangerous than Chicago? So should national news cover each KC murder too?
Sure, why shouldn't they? Of course people know that big cities are dangerous places in the wrong neighborhoods, but if the news would start producing the raw numbers of the acts of violence, then maybe it would shock people into looking into what exactly is going on and do something about it. Chicago is an outlier just from the numbers alone, even if KC has more violence per capita. If you are going to go that route, Omaha is likely more of a violent place than KC is. Make people aware of it.

Now I'll ask again, why do you think they don't do that?
[Reply]
-King- 10:50 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
The killing of 4 people or more is the definition by the media.
You can just say Chicago has an outrageous number of people getting killed without trying to cram the word mass shooting in there when it doesn't fit. Most people are killed by themselves there. Not in groups of 12 like you're trying to make it seem like :-).
[Reply]
Bump 10:52 AM 08-06-2019
Ghettos replaced the plantation and notice how just about every single major inner city has a democrat in power. That's why libshits are ok with what happens there and they sure as shit don't want anything to change about it.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:53 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
How am I trying to discount the shootings in Chicago? Because I say that a person killing 20 random people at a Walmart is bigger news than gang bangers killing each other?

No. I said: Is this where you try to find one that discounts the shootings in Chicago as much as possible? The cops are still working out why that person shot those 20 people. The alleged manifesto would hint that he was there to kill Hispanics. He has stated that he randomly selected the location. So hold up on calling that '20 random people.'
[Reply]
-King- 10:53 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Sure, why shouldn't they? Of course people know that big cities are dangerous places in the wrong neighborhoods, but if the news would start producing the raw numbers of the acts of violence, then maybe it would shock people into looking into what exactly is going on and do something about it. Chicago is an outlier just from the numbers alone, even if KC has more violence per capita. If you are going to go that route, Omaha is likely more of a violent place than KC is. Make people aware of it.

Now I'll ask again, why do you think they don't do that?
Because news show would literally take forever if they had to talk about every single murder in the country?

It's just like how they'll report a bus full of people dying but won't report a single car accident where the driver dies. It's not that hard of a concept.
[Reply]
-King- 10:57 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Only bigger because of your politics.
I don't think so.


Why don't you start threads on murders in KC then? Be the change that you want to see.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:58 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Because news show would literally take forever if they had to talk about every single murder in the country?

It's just like how they'll report a bus full of people dying but won't report a single car accident where the driver dies. It's not that hard of a concept.
One is an accident, one is an act of violence. Horrible comparison.

And who gives a damn how long it takes to report it. I'll give up the five minute sports report and the fawning over Hollywood news to hear what's really going on in the world, no matter how tough it is to hear it.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:02 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
You can just say Chicago has an outrageous number of people getting killed without trying to cram the word mass shooting in there when it doesn't fit. Most people are killed by themselves there. Not in groups of 12 like you're trying to make it seem like :-).
Originally Posted by -King-:
Because news show would literally take forever if they had to talk about every single murder in the country?

It's just like how they'll report a bus full of people dying but won't report a single car accident where the driver dies. It's not that hard of a concept.
Originally Posted by -King-:
I don't think so.


Why don't you start threads on murders in KC then? Be the change that you want to see.



Scho63 started a thread describing the shootings in Chicago as 'mass shootings.' He put some numbers in the OP. If you disagree with him, go drag up some definitions that back your opinion.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up