ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: How many self-proclaimed Nazis have you met
Zero 61 78.21%
1-5 12 15.38%
5-10 2 2.56%
10-100 2 2.56%
I have met over 100 1 1.28%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll
Page 18 of 22
« First < 81415161718 19202122 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>How many self-proclaimed Nazi/white supremacists have you met in your life?
BIG_DADDY 12:54 PM 08-05-2019
After the whole Gilroy Garlic dealio, watching the media push their whole agenda I started talking about it at work. I am a 56 year old man who has lived in 5 states. I couldnít think of single self-proclaimed Nazi/white supremacists I have ever met. When I talked to others about it at the office turns out they had never met one either. I decided I would ask as many people as possible for one week and see what the results were. The Judo studio, the Jiu-Jitsu studio, the gym and a group of our friends we hung with Saturday night. Zero, was the answer. Not one single person this entire week has ever met anyone who self-identifies as such yet when we turn on the news apparently they are everywhere, you just canít see them, like air molecules. The media makes every shooter a star and divides this country on a 24/7 news feed and then blames Trump for his divisive nature and the shootings. Enemy of the people indeed.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:48 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
You can avenge your buddy's faceplant and get me to stop posting here permanently. What are you waiting for?
Sorry, I've heard that BS line before.

Besides, it appears it went over your head.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:54 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
I'll never post in this forum again if you or anybody else can show me where I claimed that Trump said ALL Mexicans are rapists.
All right smartass, lets break this down. I get you didn't use the word ALL in this sentence but who exactly where you referring to if not all Mexicans? What Mexicans are you claiming he said were rapist? You said "Mexicans" with zero qualifier which means........pack your shit.



Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
But when Trump calls Mexicans rapists and argues we need a wall to keep them out, this is fine right?

[Reply]
patteeu 07:01 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
All right smartass, lets break this down. I get you didn't use the word ALL in this sentence but who exactly where you referring to if not all Mexicans? What Mexicans are you claiming he said were rapist? You said "Mexicans" with zero qualifier which means........pack your shit.
Yeah, if NJChiefsFan27 is willing to admit that Trump was just talking about the subset of Mexicans who actually are rapists, heís kind of conceded the point.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 07:19 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
All right smartass, lets break this down. I get you didn't use the word ALL in this sentence but who exactly where you referring to if not all Mexicans? What Mexicans are you claiming he said were rapist? You said "Mexicans" with zero qualifier which means........pack your shit.
Presumably he means broadly speaking. It's like when you say liberals are x or y. Nobody thinks you mean literally every single liberal, you just mean a significant chunk of them. That is how most people understand language. So Trump didn't say all Mexican immigrants are rapists and drug dealers, but he is saying a good percentage of them are. And that's pretty offensive and racist - not to mention a compete lie.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:28 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Presumably he means broadly speaking. It's like when you say liberals are x or y. Nobody thinks you mean literally every single liberal, you just mean a significant chunk of them. That is how most people understand language. So Trump didn't say all Mexican immigrants are rapists and drug dealers, but he is saying a good percentage of them are. And that's pretty offensive and racist - not to mention a compete lie.
No when I say liberals are dipshits it means literally every single one of them so you lose. Pack your shit.

In all reality your explanation is bullshit, Trump didn't say "Mexicans" were rapist and your lying ass ****ing knows it and now you are trying to walk back the argument. You have already changed your terminology trying to qualify what you said. This is dishonest. You said Trump called "Mexicans" racist. This means all of them.

Lying liberal dishonest piece of shit. All of you.
[Reply]
vailpass 07:52 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
He starts off a post with shit like Trump called all Mexicans rapist then asks why I am calling him a liar. I am done with him and the other lying pieces of shit. I am not encouraging shit, they can all die painfully in an AIDS fire as far as I am concerned.

DONE.
By all means have at the twunt if you like. Dudeís a weird one. Invites people to come into private chats with him. Heís the equivalent of the freak driving the windowless van slow cruising the neighborhood. Just like the handful of other pussy hats here, when people reply it gives the idea someone cares what they think.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 08:00 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
No when I say liberals are dipshits it means literally every single one of them so you lose. Pack your shit.

In all reality your explanation is bullshit, Trump didn't say "Mexicans" were rapist and your lying ass ****ing knows it and now you are trying to walk back the argument. You have already changed your terminology trying to qualify what you said. This is dishonest. You said Trump called "Mexicans" racist. This means all of them.

Lying liberal dishonest piece of shit. All of you.
I'm not walking back anything. Let's look at it from a sports perspective. When people say the New York Jets are bad, do you naturally assume they are talking about every individual player on their 53 man roster? Because it would be really weird if you did.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 08:07 PM 08-12-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
By all means have at the twunt if you like. Dudeís a weird one. Invites people to come into private chats with him. Heís the equivalent of the freak driving the windowless van slow cruising the neighborhood. Just like the handful of other pussy hats here, when people reply it gives the idea someone cares what they think.
I don't think it's weird at all to want to talk to somebody instead of going back and forth with walls of text but maybe I would if I was an of touch boomer.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:17 PM 08-12-2019
Just to revisit the earlier conversation about concentration camps, itís obvious that term is used because it evokes a certain perception and emotions. This is clear to anyone who cares to think instead of feel to form their opinions. Concentration camps have innocent people. Prisons and detention centers have criminals and people who have done something wrong. You are being led to a certain direction by those who want to control your emotions if you fall into accepting concentration camp as an accurate descriptor. The only question is are you accepting this out of ignorance or because you just want to maintain the ability to categorize your others in a certain way no matter the dishonesty necessary.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:18 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Just to revisit the earlier conversation about concentration camps, it’s obvious that term is used because it evokes a certain perception and emotions. This is clear to anyone who cares to think instead of feel to form their opinions. Concentration camps have innocent people. Prisons and detention centers have criminals and people who have done something wrong. You are being led to a certain direction by those who want to control your emotions if you fall into accepting concentration camp as an accurate descriptor. The only question is are you accepting this out of ignorance or because you just want to maintain the ability to categorize your others in a certain way no matter the dishonesty necessary.
True. The conditions in concentration camps do not even remotely compare to facilities used for illegal immigrants in the U.S. To compare the two is nothing more than inflammatory propaganda or ignorance.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 05:12 AM 08-13-2019
Conservatives crying over people correctly calling concentration camps concentration camps is just sad. Shame they care more about people correctly calling political detention centers for particular minorities concentration camps rather than the actual kids in these concentration camps.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:30 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
True. The conditions in concentration camps do not even remotely compare to facilities used for illegal immigrants in the U.S. To compare the two is nothing more than inflammatory propaganda or ignorance.
From everything I've read, they're like summer camp facilities.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:35 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Yeah, if NJChiefsFan27 is willing to admit that Trump was just talking about the subset of Mexicans who actually are rapists, he’s kind of conceded the point.
Ann Coulter has some interesting statistics in her book Adios America!. Their culture has a high amount of child rape/sex in it compared to other cultures. They even have a very low age of consent in Hispanic countries including in Spain. I believe it is age 12. Could this be why Detoxing gets all triggered in the pedo threads? I have to wonder.

What is being under-reported in Europe, on pain of jail, is the amount of rape by the Muslim migrants. Muslim men tend to think western women are all whores. There's a reason they insist their women be covered-up—it's because of how their own men react.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:37 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
You really know how to twist things up.
Pot Calling Kettle Black.
[Reply]
BDj23 07:44 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Conservatives crying over people correctly calling concentration camps concentration camps is just sad. Shame they care more about people correctly calling political detention centers for particular minorities concentration camps rather than the actual kids in these concentration camps.
He considers illegal immigrants to be "particularl minorities". :-)
[Reply]
Page 18 of 22
« First < 81415161718 19202122 >
Up