Zero 61 78.21%
1-5 12 15.38%
5-10 2 2.56%
10-100 2 2.56%
I have met over 100 1 1.28%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll
Page 13 of 22
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>How many self-proclaimed Nazi/white supremacists have you met in your life?
BIG_DADDY 12:54 PM 08-05-2019
After the whole Gilroy Garlic dealio, watching the media push their whole agenda I started talking about it at work. I am a 56 year old man who has lived in 5 states. I couldnít think of single self-proclaimed Nazi/white supremacists I have ever met. When I talked to others about it at the office turns out they had never met one either. I decided I would ask as many people as possible for one week and see what the results were. The Judo studio, the Jiu-Jitsu studio, the gym and a group of our friends we hung with Saturday night. Zero, was the answer. Not one single person this entire week has ever met anyone who self-identifies as such yet when we turn on the news apparently they are everywhere, you just canít see them, like air molecules. The media makes every shooter a star and divides this country on a 24/7 news feed and then blames Trump for his divisive nature and the shootings. Enemy of the people indeed.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:45 PM 08-07-2019
https://nypost.com/2019/08/05/i-hate...-racist-video/
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:17 PM 08-07-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
"Your studies are wrong because something about SJWs! I won't provide any sources though."

Lol ok sweety.
Your reading comprehension is in question based on most of your responses to me & other posters. Not sure if you're more disingenuous or blithely obtuse. Should I create a google gif for you? Gander/goose. Have a good night lover.
[Reply]
seamonster 07:14 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
https://nypost.com/2019/08/05/i-hate...-racist-video/
There's a difference between kids in high school and grown man ex con's (the only nazi's I'm aware of). More then likely everyone has met a redneck with questionable opinions, but I can garantee you few if any of these SJW liberal suburbanites have come face to face with an ex con white supremacist. And if you by chance you have you're likely either in law enforcement or in a bad part of town where the chances of a mark like yourself getting out unscaved drop significantly.

As a young skater\hesher kid I rode the dirty dog (greyhound) a few times and I'd occasionally see these characters. These are a very specific type of person that are tweaked out\drunk-as-**** and OK with acts of violence whenever. "Pitt Gourilla" and the other SJW's have not met these people and have instead met bullied high school kids and steven crowder middle class intellectual types (and they ain't nazi's).

I'd preface all of this to say that "outlaw bikers" and these nazi characters run in the same crowds and are intermixed. Hunter S. Thompson did a good job of describing these people as "losers". But they inhibit a very specific niche of society that SJW's and liberals are 1000 miles removed from.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:17 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
If all these crimes are just made up hoaxes, why do you guys always choose to cite the exact same one?
You know why Antifa hates Andy Ngo? Because he investigates their actions and he investigates hate crimes reported in the Portland area and found over 75% of them were fake. Like everywhere else.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:21 AM 08-08-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Odd question, but no. I don't play video games at all. I play pool (8-ball, 9-ball, 14.1, etc.). Other than that, I fly fish, hunt, a little Muay Thai kickboxing, though I don't get in the ring anymore.

Well, except for that lunar lander game for a minute. Couldn't get past 2450 pts so I quit playing.
How weird of you not to waste all your free time avoiding reality inside of some violent little fantasy world.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:35 PM 08-08-2019
None
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:51 AM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
What are we to never forget? Anyone?
African Slavery in America—but not white slavery globally, of which there was a greater number. That kind can be forgotten.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:54 AM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by seamonster:
And if you by chance you have you're likely either in law enforcement or in a bad part of town where the chances of a mark like yourself getting out unscaved drop significantly.
He's a college professor. But that should explain his positions a helluva' lot more.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:41 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
How weird of you not to waste all your free time avoiding reality inside of some violent little fantasy world.
Video games tend to give me a headache after awhile. Plus, as you noted, my actual life is far more interesting/exciting than the virtual world most people seem infatuated with today.
[Reply]
In58men 08:01 PM 08-09-2019
More racist white men trying to kill

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...t-attack-lgbtq

Can you we just ban white men from the public until we figure this out?
[Reply]
Bowser 08:05 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
More racist white men trying to kill

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...t-attack-lgbtq

Can you we just ban white men from the public until we figure this out?
Not racist at all. :-)

Again, looks like the authorities have done their jobs as they should have, and the kid was just a crazy murderer in waiting.
[Reply]
In58men 08:14 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Not racist at all. :-)

Again, looks like the authorities have done their jobs as they should have, and the kid was just a crazy murderer in waiting.
Man, your tone is very subtle right now.

Canít wait to see how you act when itís a lib doing this shit.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:17 PM 08-09-2019
Man, your tone is very subtle right now.

Canít wait to see how you act when itís a lib doing this shit.
Just like I can't wait for you to not bring it up when the next one is a lib, so how about you stop being a dipshit.
[Reply]
In58men 08:24 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Just like I can't wait for you to not bring it up when the next one is a lib, so how about you stop being a dipshit.
I’m an independent brah. I didn’t ****ing vote, all candidates were trash.

Both sides are ****ing ignorant, I’m just trying to make you ****s stop blaming one another when shit goes down.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:33 PM 08-09-2019
Iím just trying to make you ****s stop blaming one another when shit goes down.
bullshit
[Reply]
Page 13 of 22
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Up