Zero 61 78.21%
1-5 12 15.38%
5-10 2 2.56%
10-100 2 2.56%
I have met over 100 1 1.28%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll
Page 12 of 22
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>How many self-proclaimed Nazi/white supremacists have you met in your life?
BIG_DADDY 12:54 PM 08-05-2019
After the whole Gilroy Garlic dealio, watching the media push their whole agenda I started talking about it at work. I am a 56 year old man who has lived in 5 states. I couldnít think of single self-proclaimed Nazi/white supremacists I have ever met. When I talked to others about it at the office turns out they had never met one either. I decided I would ask as many people as possible for one week and see what the results were. The Judo studio, the Jiu-Jitsu studio, the gym and a group of our friends we hung with Saturday night. Zero, was the answer. Not one single person this entire week has ever met anyone who self-identifies as such yet when we turn on the news apparently they are everywhere, you just canít see them, like air molecules. The media makes every shooter a star and divides this country on a 24/7 news feed and then blames Trump for his divisive nature and the shootings. Enemy of the people indeed.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 06:56 PM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I don't think we've established that.
Well you do have to be on the plane of reality to come to that conclusion.
[Reply]
In58men 07:04 PM 08-06-2019

:-) :-) :-) :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
headsnap 07:14 PM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=trump+rally+hate+crime+increase
a most epic tapout!!! :-)
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 07:43 PM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by headsnap:
a most epic tapout!!! :-)

[Reply]
Megatron96 09:33 PM 08-06-2019
Are you pretty good at video games?
Odd question, but no. I don't play video games at all. I play pool (8-ball, 9-ball, 14.1, etc.). Other than that, I fly fish, hunt, a little Muay Thai kickboxing, though I don't get in the ring anymore.

Well, except for that lunar lander game for a minute. Couldn't get past 2450 pts so I quit playing.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:48 PM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Odd question, but no. I don't play video games at all. I play pool (8-ball, 9-ball, 14.1, etc.). Other than that, I fly fish, hunt, a little Muay Thai kickboxing, though I don't get in the ring anymore.

Well, except for that lunar lander game for a minute. Couldn't get past 2450 pts so I quit playing.
I just asked because Koreans are the best video game players in the world. It sounds like you spent too much time in real life activities and healthy exercise to reach your ethnocultural potential in fast clicking. :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:54 PM 08-06-2019
I just asked because Koreans are the best video game players in the world. It sounds like you spent too much time in real life activities and healthy exercise to reach your ethnocultural potential in fast clicking. :-)
Ah, gotcha. Didn't know that. My brother and his son are the gamers in the family. The only game I had any aptitude for was Madden, but I stopped buying that game at Madden 10. I was unbeatable though. After Madden 6 or 7, I never lost a game to a live opponent.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:57 PM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Ah, gotcha. Didn't know that. My brother and his son are the gamers in the family. The only game I had any aptitude for was Madden, but I stopped buying that game at Madden 10. I was unbeatable though. After Madden 6 or 7, I never lost a game to a live opponent.
Well, there you go. The Korean touch. :-)
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:29 PM 08-06-2019
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=trump+rally+hate+crime+increase
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=bigfoot+is+real

Your weak, but very cute tapout is accepted. :-)
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 09:09 AM 08-07-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=bigfoot+is+real

Your weak, but very cute tapout is accepted. :-)
You can click on any of the links in the Google search I linked to find coverage of the study or the direct link to the study itself. If you can discredit the study, feel free, but mindlessly claiming I tapped out is pretty weak.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 03:38 PM 08-07-2019
You can click on any of the links in the Google search I linked to find coverage of the study or the direct link to the study itself. If you can discredit the study, feel free, but mindlessly claiming I tapped out is pretty weak.
That's rich coming from you. Maybe time you look in the mirror.

ADL stats (often quoted by liberal media but seldom retracted), have been proven wrong for several reasons, including the fact that the most recent stats re: bomb threats reported as hate crimes were made by one Israeli teenager attempting to profit financially from the threats. His targets included Jewish centers, airports, schools, malls, et al. Kind of important, unless you're trying to advance an agenda. If you look at the people responsible for some of the underlying dogma peripheral to your bogus stat, they are leftist SJWs with an agenda. And if you examine the google returns from your search, you will see click bait headlines followed by less dramatic qualifiers like: "There is suggestive evidence..."

So yes, your casual reference didn't skim the surface of the truth. But that's ok. We all love you just the way you are. Saw this and thought of you:

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:42 PM 08-07-2019
I've met more self-proclaimed Nazis (3) than members of Antifa (0).
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 04:34 PM 08-07-2019
That's rich coming from you. Maybe time you look in the mirror.

ADL stats (often quoted by liberal media but seldom retracted), have been proven wrong for several reasons, including the fact that the most recent stats re: bomb threats reported as hate crimes were made by one Israeli teenager attempting to profit financially from the threats. His targets included Jewish centers, airports, schools, malls, et al. Kind of important, unless you're trying to advance an agenda. If you look at the people responsible for some of the underlying dogma peripheral to your bogus stat, they are leftist SJWs with an agenda. And if you examine the google returns from your search, you will see click bait headlines followed by less dramatic qualifiers like: "There is suggestive evidence..."

So yes, your casual reference didn't skim the surface of the truth. But that's ok. We all love you just the way you are. Saw this and thought of you:

Nice rebuttal.

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
T-post Tom 04:35 PM 08-07-2019
Nice rebuttal.
Thank you. Once again, your tapout is accepted.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 05:26 PM 08-07-2019
Thank you. Once again, your tapout is accepted.
"Your studies are wrong because something about SJWs! I won't provide any sources though."

Lol ok sweety.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 22
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up